TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 MegaMillion

Edited 13 January 2021 - 3:55 am by MegaMillion
Q - The Plan To Save The World (Remastered)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM56-Cz8Mp8

Watch this before they take it down! Mass censorship has begun! MSM and tech media are signing their own death sentences with the spread of their lies. I shared this earlier today in fb, and it got taken down. This is why they are silencing everyone right now. And they are spamming lies in every news outlet and tech news. Because, they are desperate. The media is owned by the deep state or the cabal , and they hate Trump and his followers so much they have viciously attacked him with propaganda. Trump is waging war against these evils to end human slavery. It's time to buckle your seat belt and recognize your true enemies.

God just showed me HOW Trump will actually rightfully sit a 2nd term
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMaLZpAyRtQ
Link | Reply | Quote
 EmpireEarth1

Posted 13 January 2021 - 8:19 pm

Watch this before they take it down! Mass censorship has begun! MSM and tech media are signing their own death sentences with the spread of their lies. I shared this earlier today in fb, and it got taken down. This is why they are silencing everyone right now. And they are spamming lies in every news outlet and tech news. Because, they are desperate. The media is owned by the deep state or the cabal , and they hate Trump and his followers so much they have viciously attacked him with propaganda. Trump is waging war against these evils to end human slavery. It's time to buckle your seat belt and recognize your true enemies.

well said brother
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 14 January 2021 - 1:43 am by MMO_Executioner

Here's CNN posting a video showing how easy it is to hack voting machines and manipulate them 7 months after Trumps inauguration to fit the narrative they were running at the time which is that he along with Russia stole the 2016 Presidential Election. But 'unbiased' you're right.

Here's NBC in 2019 reminding people of the narrative leading up to the next election about how Trump stole the last election via Machine manipulation and how easy it is. The video is made by democrats 1 year ago on Dominion. Weird how that works.

Do you want more examples of this? As I said previously. It was a democratic talking point and narrative to show people Trump stole the election via election fraud.

Sadly Voobly is allowing Google to edit your post and this video will not play

Torm your response??
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 14 January 2021 - 1:52 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7jH6GaqAU0
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 14 January 2021 - 3:01 am by +kwin
Sadly Voobly is allowing Google to edit your post and this video will not play

Torm your response??

It's easy to report all that **** on YouTube with this topic ;yahoo

Don't make fake stuff and they will not do it away...

And google read all open forums if enough people read it... They edit just nothing...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 14 January 2021 - 3:54 am
Dont hate??, It takes a lot of hate to bash another countries leader when you live in the country known for killing 6 million jews. Seems you just want to spread the hate that Hitler did.

BTW your dad Nimble_Donkey told me many times before he died that him and you live in Germany

We have played hundreds of unrated TD games. But one day I hosted a unrated game (2vs2) in which you participated. As i launched the game I didn't realize that we were not in the same team. Do you remember ? You erupted in anger and than you have removed me from your friends list ... for this single game after hundreds! unrated!

I dealed with it and get over it. knowing that you have outraged times.

Now we have different opinions about a person and what happend.

I know you are still angry about my comments.

Regardless of these are accurate or otherwise of that, i still have respect for you.

But this will end here and now, if you really think, that i am a **** or anything simular to this.

Let's get over it. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.

Sorry!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 14 January 2021 - 4:50 am

;facepalm Who did that to you ? ;facepalm

Regarding to your wall comments.

An original segment of the Berlin Wall was sent with a meaningful message to US President Donald Trump:

"This is an original piece of the Berlin Wall. For 28 years, it separated East and West, families and friends. It divided not only Berlin and Germany, but the whole world. Too many people died trying to cross it - their only crime being their desire to be free."

The White House refused to accept the gift.

And now listen to these American Presidents.

Regardless where you stand, you stand in front or behind a wall.

And specially the history showed, that a wall doesn't work and doesn't solve problems.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 14 January 2021 - 5:54 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

The possibility of fraud isn't a proper sufficient evidence for fraud. But it's enough to be born as a Canadian that you can't be a US President. We should be happy about these facts.

"Trumpism" - the practice of making accusations without any proper regard for evidence - doesn't work in a democracy as we see.

So let's say ...

Amon sensationally beats Trumplaris.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 January 2021 - 6:51 am
The possibility of fraud isn't a proper sufficient evidence for fraud. But it's enough to be born as a Canadian that you can't be a US President. We should be happy about these facts.

"Trumpism" - the practice of making accusations without any proper regard for evidence - doesn't work in a democracy as we see.

So let's say ...

Amon sensationally beats Trumplaris.
You can't constantly ignore the videos I posted and not watch them and then claim theres no evidence. I did post videos with evidence, actual evidence. It's not just my words. Also the last videos I posted were from your two favorite news stations, CNN & MSNBC declaring how easy it is to rig machines and do a fraudulent election. This was just two videos of many pieces they did on Voting machines and fraudulent elections to try and get it into peoples heads 4 years ago that Trump stole the election and then to remind people prior to the election that just happened how he could steal the election all over again.

Another L for the ****, Amon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 14 January 2021 - 11:30 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
You can't constantly ignore the videos I posted and not watch them and then claim theres no evidence. I did post videos with evidence, actual evidence. It's not just my words. Also the last videos I posted were from your two favorite news stations, CNN & MSNBC declaring how easy it is to rig machines and do a fraudulent election. This was just two videos of many pieces they did on Voting machines and fraudulent elections to try and get it into peoples heads 4 years ago that Trump stole the election and then to remind people prior to the election that just happened how he could steal the election all over again.

Another L for the ****, Amon.

Come on, be serious.

If someone posting videos of Canadians, who wear shoes and crossing the border between US/Canada, would you believe that these are shoe smugglers as Donald said ?

And by the way, no one can steal an election, but you can lose it !

Accept the outcome of the election and the decisions of courts and election commissions.

You are acting like these freaks who yelling at voting boxes and said: Count every legal vote !

Which happened, buddy! Which happened.

I still wonder if you have ever asked yourselves that if you should have the kind of government you apparently seek, no one would ever be able to do what you're doing again.(Ronald Reagan - analogously).

So it's time for Javi's loser song ...

P.S. And remove this nickname ! You are riding a dead horse !
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 14 January 2021 - 12:20 pm
+kwin wrote:
It's easy to report all that **** on YouTube with this topic ;yahoo

Don't make fake stuff and they will not do it away...

And google read all open forums if enough people read it... They edit just nothing...

You dont belong posting anything until you post all the lies you say Trump has said, so crawl back in moms basement
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 January 2021 - 12:22 pm
Amon you act like in the history of elections in the world there has never been elections stolen or fraudulent before. This happens all over the world (mostly third world or very well known countries with corrupt governments)

Also what are you even fighting for? You didnt watch the US elections on election night, you dont know anything about what's happening. You just hate Trump so you need to get your words out.

As I said again, election fraud is a DEMOCRAT talking point. I showed you two videos of CNN & MSNBC making special videos for how easy it is to manipulate votes and cheat which they did to make people think Trump stole it 4 years ago. Sorry that the videos prove you're wrong.

Another L for the german ****, Amon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 14 January 2021 - 12:29 pm
You dont belong posting anything until you post all the lies you say Trump has said, so crawl back in moms basement

Thats really not for you to decide...

Second impeachment for your hero and you still think you can tell me what I have to do...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 January 2021 - 1:07 pm
+kwin wrote:
Thats really not for you to decide...

Second impeachment for your hero and you still think you can tell me what I have to do...

This is another reason you're so low information that it hurts. I'm not American and I know how the system works. You guys aren't american and like to have a loud voice with your Trump hate and dont have the slightest clue to how the impeachment process works.

First step of the entire process is the house voting in favor, that is done. The house voting majority in favor of the impeachment is basically just saying Trump was indicted not that he's been officially impeached. This is you again believing media that wants to put into peoples heads half truth's even though they all know how this works as well. Low information people like yourself do not.

Senate from what I know is on leave for the time being but they will be called back I'm sure. Senators get together with a SCOTUS judge and both sides put together their cases for the impeachment infront of the judge. Afterwards the Senators will vote for impeachment and need a 2/3rd majority for it to go forward.

Basically this is a publicity stunt. Last time they impeached him it was over Russia which took several years, now they are trying to do an impeachment in one week and it 's only because they are terrified of Trump running again in 2024.

Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 14 January 2021 - 1:17 pm
You think we know nothing but I readed your story at least 10 times last year so it was nothing new for me...

Trump is the only President who had this impeachment process 2 times in 4 years...

If there is smoke, search and you will find fire too...

Link | Reply | Quote
«36373839404142434445[46]47484950515253545556»
Displaying 676 - 690 out of 968 posts