TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 17 January 2021 - 8:30 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
I think it's a reaction which you can have. Specially in a debate about "obamacare" and your sickening hypocrisy.
What hypocrisy? The fact you believe Obama care was this amazing thing and there was no issues with it is the main problem. If it was up to Amon the Smooth Brain, everyone would have obama care and 60%+ of the US population would be bankrupt because of it. Health care as a human right the way most countries have and socialized medicine is a good thing to have. The US doesn't have that and Obama care wasn't that either. If you weren't so bias and actually ever read the negative things or opposite view points on what you believed you could see that for yourself.

I'm tired of educating you and Kwin on things that you could read for yourself. This is why I tell you both to do research before you enter debates where you talk only about Trump's negative attributes. All things you say about him can be said about past presidents as well. He isn't a perfect person or President. Neither is Obama, Biden, Clinton's, Bush's or any of these past candidates/presidents.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 17 January 2021 - 8:38 pm by +kwin
Again, you educate me nothing...

I am not in a debate . I just say what I mean and think...

Stop telling lies about me...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 8:42 pm
+kwin wrote:
Again, you educate me nothing...

I am not in a debate . I just say what I mean and think...

Stop telling lies about me...
If you knew what you were talking about you would find yourself in one. Fact is you make a post or claim and then you dont have anything to go with to back it up after.

Yes I do educate you. You don't need to thank me, Kwin. One day you will realize how you are a sheep and you are wrong. Whether that's now or in 10 years. One point in your life it will click though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 17 January 2021 - 8:49 pm
You will realize soon how stupid you are to honor Trump with using his name in your name...

And there is only 1 person on this world who know if you educated me or not and I am that person so...

YOU EDUCATED ME NOTHING
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 17 January 2021 - 8:50 pm
How old are you? 7 years?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 8:54 pm
+kwin wrote:
You will realize soon how stupid you are to honor Trump with using his name in your name...

And there is only 1 person on this world who know if you educated me or not and I am that person so...

YOU EDUCATED ME NOTHING
Brother Kwin, I am blessed to know I have educated you so much that you are now angry at the extent of my education that you started to use caps lock.

No matter what happens with Trump I wont feel stupid to 'honor' him either. I think he's been a solid President, especially for someone who has no political background and he also has been highly misrepresented by the media and dumb sheep like yourself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 17 January 2021 - 9:02 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
I said I'm more liberal than I am conservative. I would vote independent if Trump wasn't on the election vote and I was American but I dont view Trump as a conservative nominee really neither do many people. I said Trump hater or hate for the things you were saying which was exactly that, you can't prove otherwise. It was pure Trump propaganda hate and nothing else 11.

Thanks. That makes it easier for me ...

You are a proto-fascist, rascist and hypocrite for the things were you saying which was exactly that, you can't prove otherwise.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 9:02 pm
Thanks. That makes it easier for me ...

You are a proto-fascist, rascist and hypocrite.
See you dont even know what you're talking about. Give me any decent bit of information to back up saying I am any of those things.

Don't stall. Answer how and what I've said that makes me any of those 3 things.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 17 January 2021 - 9:05 pm
See you dont even know what you're talking about. Give me any decent bit of information to back up saying I am any of those things.

Don't stall. Answer how and what I've said that makes me any of those 3 things.

I just follow your rules.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 9:07 pm
I just follow your rules.
You don't follow anything. You dont have a good grasp of english. You constantly make up quotes that have nothing to do with what you quoted. Now you do it again and I ask you to prove what you just quoted and tell me how im a proto fascist racist and hypocrite and of course I knew you cant and wont prove it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 17 January 2021 - 9:27 pm
You don't follow anything. You dont have a good grasp of english. You constantly make up quotes that have nothing to do with what you quoted. Now you do it again and I ask you to prove what you just quoted and tell me how im a proto fascist racist and hypocrite and of course I knew you cant and wont prove it.

The evidence are your comments. Otherwise its my belief. ;grin ;grin ;grin ;grin
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 17 January 2021 - 10:06 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
The evidence are your comments. Otherwise its my belief. ;grin ;grin ;grin ;grin
Brother Smooth Brain, you are drooling again. Please control that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 17 January 2021 - 10:24 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Brother Smooth Brain, you are drooling again. Please control that.

If I were in your position, I would also talk my way out of it. :D :D :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 11:01 pm
If I were in your position, I would also talk my way out of it. :D :D :D
I'm not talking my way out of anything. I constantly beat you in this debate on anything we talk about. Even your own countrymen come out to tell you that you're misinformed and stupid.

Just saying you need to stop drooling. I know forming your own ideas is hard and even sentences but you need to actually make arguments with substance not propaganda.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tomasd

Posted 18 January 2021 - 8:47 am
Just two more days, guys <3<3

Link | Reply | Quote
«42434445464748495051[52]53545556575859606162»
Displaying 766 - 780 out of 968 posts