TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 +kwin

Edited 20 January 2021 - 8:17 pm by +kwin
Those guys with Trump in their name have no right to talk about other people because they always lie...
(=my opinion)
Whatever you say, I don't care...

I know 1 thing, start was today, Trump is no President anymore and I did read many times different things here lol

Now Biden can start reversing almost everything Trump did and messed up in those 4 years...

;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 January 2021 - 8:22 pm
+kwin wrote:
Those guys with Trump in their name have no right to talk about other people because they always lie...
(=my opinion)
Whatever you say, I don't care...

I know 1 thing, start was today, Trump is no President anymore and I did read many times different things here lol

Now Biden can start reversing almost everything Trump did and messed up in those 4 years...

;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo
Like what? Tell us all the things Trump has done you think Biden will reverse.

I know this question will stump you and you dont know what you're talking about, I also know you will refresh this page right after and read this post immediately so dont take like 20 minutes on google trying to figure out what to say... or just do your usual 'I dont need to tell you' answer. You are low information and you are dumb, period.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 20 January 2021 - 8:34 pm
+kwin wrote:
Where is vvvkasper now? looks like his God forgot Trump today ^^

Immigrating to China. Or may be only aka account of ... :D :D :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 20 January 2021 - 9:21 pm
Democracy has won

and we should be glad about this fact.

Only GOD - or Amon :D :D :D - knows what will happened next ....
LOL?
If there is something that remains demonstrated, it's that democracy lost (which I think is useless)

time will pass and prove that I was right as always, biden will be an epic fail and you will be exposed as the clown delusional you are.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 20 January 2021 - 9:24 pm
+kwin wrote:
Typical Trump guys... they NEVER lose and if they do, they still say they win...

And they wonder why normal educated people believe nothing of what they say ^^

next step: impeachment hopefully + never return of Trump (must be possible to find enough senators, I just hope enough republican senators are not crazy)
next step: lawsuits vs Trump with real evidence...
Hopefully: If Trump lose the right/wrong lawsuite, it's jail time for him...
this isn't someone actually support biden of have any faith on him, it's just pro trump and anti trump (haters)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 January 2021 - 9:51 pm
Like what? Tell us all the things Trump has done you think Biden will reverse.

I know this question will stump you and you dont know what you're talking about, I also know you will refresh this page right after and read this post immediately so dont take like 20 minutes on google trying to figure out what to say... or just do your usual 'I dont need to tell you' answer. You are low information and you are dumb, period.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 20 January 2021 - 10:29 pm
You're right... Nobody tell me what to do and for sure no trump ****...

I said almost everything... you have to be extreamely stupid to ask what(I would understand if you would ask what not)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 January 2021 - 11:12 pm
+kwin wrote:
You're right... Nobody tell me what to do and for sure no trump ****...

I said almost everything... you have to be extreamely stupid to ask what(I would understand if you would ask what not)
What not? See Kwin this is why I rag on you all the time about being blatantly stupid and low information.

YOU said Biden can start reversing Trump's actions. I asked you to expand and explain what would Biden reverse and why. As I expected and always think, you make blank statements because the only thing you know is what CNN tells you or other neo liberal propaganda stations. Trust me you will be much more free and open minded when you can actually get into a debate with someone and explain your reasoning on why you think what you think and not have to stop posting after someone asks you very basic questions.

Even if at the end of the day you still dislike Trump even though right now you are very manipulated in your way of thinking and bias you can atleast say you know both sides of the story and made up your own mind on why you dislike Trump.

I am hoping you are young though (like in your teens or maybe just barely into your 20's) so you kind of have an excuse to be this badly manipulated and unaware. If you are older than 30 and still think this way you are in a lot of trouble.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 21 January 2021 - 12:17 am
I don't care if someone likes me or not...

You don't have the right to tell me what to do... You think you have that right but believe me... you don't...
I answered not 1 question of you and I will never do...

You always say I watch CNN too much BUT I NEVER WATCH CNN... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT NUMBER IT IS ON MY TV...
I told you this many times but you're too stupid to understand it I guess...

I hate trump because he is a liar... He is so used to lie that it looks like he believe his own lies... Nobody else, also no TV station has to tell me this... I see it myself...

I worked 5 years when I was young in a nightclub.
After that, I stopped workung That was 1994, long time ago.... I made enough money during those 5 years and dont need to work for money anymore...

Now it's 2021, so 27 years I do only what I want to do... So I totally dont care if you think I am stupid, I know I am not and thats the only important thing for me...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 21 January 2021 - 12:36 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
+kwin wrote:
I don't care if someone likes me or not...

You don't have the right to tell me what to do... You think you have that right but believe me... you don't...
I answered not 1 question of you and I will never do...

You always say I watch CNN too much BUT I NEVER WATCH CNN... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT NUMBER IT IS ON MY TV...
I told you this many times but you're too stupid to understand it I guess...

I hate trump because he is a liar... He is so used to lie that it looks like he believe his own lies... Nobody else, also no TV station has to tell me this... I see it myself...

I worked 5 years when I was young in a nightclub.
After that, I stopped workung That was 1994, long time ago.... I made enough money during those 5 years and dont need to work for money anymore...

Now it's 2021, so 27 years I do only what I want to do... So I totally dont care if you think I am stupid, I know I am not and thats the only important thing for me...
I dont try and tell you what to do. I ask you to provide proof of your claims all the time which you never do and can't do.

If you dont watch CNN you watch other propaganda for the most part. I watch things from both sides of the aisle and make up my own judgements and I also do my best to stay away from right or left propaganda that just tells people what they want to hear.

Okay so you hate Trump because hes a liar, amazing reasoning. Biden hasn't ever lied? Obama hasn't ever lied? Hillary Clinton has never lied? Politicians lie basically as their career and ironically Trump isnt a politician like the people I listed. Surely you must dislike him for other reasons besides things that literally every past President of the United States and likely Belgium has done since you were born?

Also by the math you put up you are in your 50's? And you are this manipulated and dumb? Holy **** I honestly thought you were at best 20 years old with how unaware you are.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 21 January 2021 - 12:57 am
I am almost 58 years old...
In my opinion, I am very smart.
I am very happy about the life I live...

So, whatever you say is totally not important for me...

The reason that you can't believe all of this is simple... You are too dumb but thats no problem because in USA there were more then 70,000,000 dumb people...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 1:08 am
Again a great non-answer that brings up nothing said. As I asked. Have Obama Hillary & Joe Biden never told lies before? massive amounts of them even? Joe Biden tried to be the presidential candidate twice prior to this year and had to drop out due to plagiarism alone, that in itself is one of the worst lies especially as an incoming President.

If your reasoning for hating a politician (Trump isn't even a politician btw) is that they lie and you can't even bring up anything else valid then you are simply low information and misguided. I can accept you hating Trump for other reasons but when you make statements you really need and should be able to explain yourself.

Also calling people dumb for voting for a President they believe in while voting for Joe Biden is literally just voting for more corruption and status quo neo lib/conservatism shows how little you know.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 21 January 2021 - 1:17 am
Read my other posts... I can't help it that you're too stupid to understand what I write...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 1:47 am
Kwin I know you would jump at the opportunity to prove me wrong if you could. Say whatever you want to sleep better at night and that you 'aren't stupid' and you are 'educated' the simple fact is you just aren't. There are millions of people who dislike Trump and have their reasons and can explain their reasons. There are also millions of sheep and low information people who hate him because they were told to hate him and when confronted with questions about it such as yourself just can't provide any substance.

I've asked you flat out your reasoning and the only thing you brought up was that he's a liar. I proved earlier you can't bring up racism without mentioning Biden and gave you evidence of that. I could show you many things about Biden 'lies' during his time as a senator and Vice President but we should honestly compare Biden's first term as a President in comparison to Trump's.

I know that Biden will be a huge failure for you if you judge someone based on them 'lying' as how well they do as President.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 21 January 2021 - 1:53 am
Read my other posts... I can't help it that you're too stupid to understand what I write...

Link | Reply | Quote
«45464748495051525354[55]56575859606162636465
Displaying 811 - 825 out of 968 posts