TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 +kwin

Posted 6 January 2021 - 8:28 pm
;bleh ;bleh ;bleh ;bleh ;bleh
Nobody even click on your ****...

I could only hear Trump trying to do fraud... and I didnt needed a YouTube link with fake news to hear it tooth tooth tooth
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Edited 6 January 2021 - 10:26 pm by heygirlhey
Got that Senate too.

;hearts

*Looks at Trump supports*

I can see that salty look on your face from here.

MEANWHILE...

Countdown:

14 days until Trump gets the **** out :)

Yup, let's spread that virus more by not wearing masks and/or refusing to distance from others.
Thank yourselves by killing millions of Americans. You made history.
WATCH LIVE: Trump supporters rally in capital
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_aadjaMMu8

Hundreds at Peaceful Save the Republic Rally in DC - Your
Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AesIO6hT44

Edit:

From my last post on this thread until now:

tl;dr
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 6 January 2021 - 10:42 pm
well rip USA
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 6 January 2021 - 10:46 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Mich I say this with all due respect. You're one of the lowest information people I've ever seen. You have BLM in your avatar and constantly sprout this. Few facts for you. Biden has already spit on BLM as an organization and group since election day... and Joe Biden won't do anything for BLM as a cause or group. Those aren't really disputable either.

https://twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/1336817578774319111?s=20
BLM saying to Biden & Harris they are tired of waiting to be recognized by either.

https://twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/1336817572377989124?s=20
BLM announcing Biden & Harris met with civil rights groups and BLM the 'largest social & justice movement' was not invited.

But Joe Biden the guy that will let you have a voice.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 6 January 2021 - 10:55 pm
Black Lives Matter
@Blklivesmatter
·
Dec 9, 2020
The night of their victory, we sent
@joebiden
and
@kamalaharris
a letter requesting a meeting.

It has now been 32 days and we have yet to receive a response. To set up a meeting with civil rights leaders, without BLM, is unacceptable.

Those BLM tears are so so so so sweet. Imagine helping a rich corrupt white man to win office over a rich white man. Then thinking the corrupt white man will actually help your cause or recognize you after he wins. NOPE! They will need the 'BLM" cause in 3 or so years though so hang tight so they can use you yet again to win election and give you absolutely nothing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 6 January 2021 - 11:05 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 6 January 2021 - 11:07 pm by _IYIastA_
rofl China and Russia must be laughing their asses off right now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 7 January 2021 - 1:57 am
Today the police in Washington found an ugly corps with a small brain, a tiny **** and a Canadian flag up the ass !

I am really worried, are you still alive Polaris ???
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 January 2021 - 2:01 am
Today the police in Washington found an ugly corps with a small brain, a tiny **** and a Canadian flag up the ass !

I am really worried, are you still alive Polaris ???
I'm not a conservative. I beat you on literally any post you make on this thread so badly you can never even come back or even counter a single post I say to you at anytime. Still handing you L after L.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 7 January 2021 - 2:16 am
I'm not a conservative. I beat you on literally any post you make on this thread so badly you can never even come back or even counter a single post I say to you at anytime. Still handing you L after L.

Ufff ... thank God you are alive !

We both know your true intellectual horizon. It's not so bad if you're wrong all the time. I give you 0,5 points, because you don't give up !

Try harder and don't be such a bad loser like Donald.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 January 2021 - 2:34 am
Ufff ... thank God you are alive !

We both know your true intellectual horizon. It's not so bad if you're wrong all the time. I give you 0,5 points, because you don't give up !

Try harder and don't be such a bad loser like Donald.
My true intellectual horizon. I've been beating you here for too many pages to count Amon.

Even *IF* Biden takes office on jan 20th. I dont lose, you still lose. Trump won't go anywhere and he will be around for 8 years instead of 4. You can't stand Trump and will have to deal with him still. I can stand Biden, I enjoy watching him talk infront of cameras and misspeak and do actions which go against everything he ran on and told people. I enjoy watching people regret voting for him as time goes on, which will happen.

Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 7 January 2021 - 3:17 am
Unbelieveble whats happening...

That Trump **** must go to jail... its his place to be...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 January 2021 - 3:27 am
You leftists are so unhinged. Guys, trump doesnt deserve Jail before like 100+ politicians and media outlets do. If they aren't charged and nothing happens to them, trump won't be. The fact you think Trump is the worst person in the US right now and deserves to be in jail shows how manipulated you are. Also my statement goes for Republican politicians as well. I am not on either party's side.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 9 January 2021 - 3:32 pm by MegaMillion
Well, well Anti-Trumpers are happy now. Wait to see who gets inaugurated on January 20, 2021. There's one more card left to play against these Demons in the congress. This swamp state is much more vile and deeper than anyone realize. There is mass amount of fraud; the court refuse to look into it; they have completely refused investigations over these Dominion voting machines. What do they have to hide if the election was not rigged. What are they afraid of.....ahhh, if the fraud was found, this means treason, prison and even death penalties are coming for these coups. The mainstream media and the coups are not going to have that path because they are fighting for their lives. Rather than to admit it they deflect it completely, and they are committing full force propaganda against Trump. Patriots were having a peaceful protest at the white house to get their voice being heard over fair election and election integrity. The media calls these patriots "MOBS.” I wouldn’t be surprised if that group was Antifa, wolves dressed in sheep clothing, that stormed the white house. When in fact, it is the opposite, the MEDIA MOB, lie lie lie and commit to more lies to the mass. People around the world knows this is a FRAUD ELECTION, but the sheep in America still believe the media mob. Again, the run off election in Georgia is fraud. Running the election on the same Dominion voting machine is like polishing a turd. The outcome would still be the same ****...voting fraud. I can see the same pattern in this election as it stopped counting and resume the next day, only to result in the spike for the Democrats. The sad part is there is nothing you can do about it now when the poll workers, the judges, the congress, the media mob are swimming in the same swamp. Even if they agree with the election fraud, they are not going to stand up against it because these officials fear for their career paths. Unfortunately for the sake of the American people, there's only a few brave ones that will fight to make this election right like Senator Ted Cruz, Senator Ron Johnson, Senator Josh Hawley. These guys are the main patriots who are not afraid of losing their reputation. Here's what's going on in the background picture that you should look at. Soros and Trump have been at odds for decades and are now in a historic debacle over the will of the American people. Soros is sure Trump will fail. He also is confident the economy/stock market will not do well under the ‘imposter”, “con-man” and “would-be dictator”. Soros bet against "Trump's" stock market and lost 1 Billion dollars. He’s determined more than ever that Trump must go. Soros is allegedly behind the manipulation of Dominion among other efforts to defeat Trump through $32 Billion of charitable contributions, money which targets special interest political/social Soros agenda. The Trump team is pushing back by filing dozens of lawsuits to expose the corruption. This story ends with Sidney Powell, a renown American Attorney and former federal prosecutor putting her career on the line with her surprising evidence. Exactly two weeks before the inauguration, anything could happen to overturn this election. Sure, you can blame Trump all you want for the civil unjust, but how do you settle for a president when the people feel their election has been stolen. There is fraud in this election, and lots of frogs were found. If you want to silence the people and calling them "MOBS" for coming to protest, we might as well be called the "United States of China." If you want the people to accept the outcome of this election, you must allow a legitimate audit and investigation. Otherwise don’t expect the civil unrest to stop here four years from now. That is double standard. Having said all this, I still stand behind Trump for path of victiory. Watch these demons jump out of nowhere to crucify me for making this statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJfy9Zl35bk
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 January 2021 - 4:46 am
It is likely (like 99%+) that Biden is inaugurated on Jan 20th at this point Kasper. The DC capitol thing only hurt the cause and it made the it harder for the people that were already going to object to stand by those actions because most in the GOP are cowards in all honesty.

I didn't read passed the first 2 lines of what you wrote there but you're better off looking towards 2022 & 2024 at this point. With that said Trumpism is just getting started. Trump haters have to deal with Trump for atleast 8 years. Likely if he won this election he'd just do the next 4 years and then be out of the spotlight entirely but this fraudulent election made it very personal and he will without question be around and vocal for the next 4 years and then run for President again in 2024.

Link | Reply | Quote
«27282930313233343536[37]38394041424344454647»
Displaying 541 - 555 out of 968 posts