TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 +kwin

Edited 7 January 2021 - 10:57 am by +kwin
Well... its official now, Biden will be the next president......

Except for Kasper & some of his friends off course...

Bye to the worst President ever...
Link | Reply | Quote
 LetswaveaBook

Posted 7 January 2021 - 7:06 pm
... The Trump team is pushing back by filing dozens of lawsuits to expose the corruption...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJfy9Zl35bk

Lets see if the Trump team manages to win a single one of them. Probably you can´t claim to lose dozens of lawsuits and still think that you should have won the majority of them.

Kapser, I watched some of your videos and the so-called witnesses had actually nothing to report. Many of those so-called witnesses probably did not even fully understand how the election process worked and yet they are asking questions of ´´I don´t understand it, what was that man doing?´´.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 7 January 2021 - 7:09 pm
Just ignore him, he is delusional and really stupid for a "millionaire".
Link | Reply | Quote
 AaryanKing

Edited 7 January 2021 - 8:06 pm by AaryanKing
You must login into Voobly to view image

trump supporters never disappoints

Link | Reply | Quote
 xVeniVidiVici

Posted 7 January 2021 - 9:22 pm
AaryanKing wrote:

when u wanna play fallout new vegas but dont have money to buy the game
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 8 January 2021 - 12:38 am
You leftists are so unhinged. Guys, trump doesnt deserve Jail before like 100+ politicians and media outlets do. If they aren't charged and nothing happens to them, trump won't be. The fact you think Trump is the worst person in the US right now and deserves to be in jail shows how manipulated you are. Also my statement goes for Republican politicians as well. I am not on either party's side.

"Life (of Donald Trump) is a tale told by an **** (called Polaris), full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
Shakespeare, Macbeth

After the total defeat, you are acting like these old German ****s who had claimed, they were always true democrats and didn't know what was happening during the last years.

Your political analyses are worthless, pinhead! None of these things will happen like you said.

Playing Donald Trump theme is like riding a dead horse.

Donald Trump is a malignant narcissist who peed in the Holy Grail of democracy. i told you so.

And mark my words ... He will never be again President of the USA.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 January 2021 - 12:53 am
"Life (of Donald Trump) is a tale told by an **** (called Polaris), full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
Shakespeare, Macbeth

After the total defeat, you are acting like these old German ****s who had claimed, they were always true democrats and didn't know what was happening during the last years.

Your political analyses are worthless, pinhead! None of these things will happen like you said.

Playing Donald Trump theme is like riding a dead horse.

Donald Trump is a malignant narcissist who peed in the Holy Grail of democracy. i told you so.

And mark my words ... He will never be again President of the USA.

'After the total defeat' I literally just said a few posts ago that Trumpism isn't dead and I never said once that I was switching to be a democrat or acting like I would be a democrat. I said from the start I am not a conservative and I am a trump supporter that never once changed. Infact I even said I'm not a conservative before the whole BS on January 6th happened, so here you are again lying and losing against me in anything we discuss.

Also I still win regardless, I dont have to deal with the aftermath of any of this as im not American. Biden won't be my president. You will still have to deal with Trump for the next 8 years because you've been lied to so much you dont even know why you hate Trump, you just know you're supposed to hate him so thats what you do.

Trump will be stronger in 4 years. Worst case scenario for the left was this election going this way and more people just being pissed off and feeling attacked the way the have for years as conservatives. I doubt we'll both be around here in 4 years debating election things but if we are I would bet money down on Trump running again and winning.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 8 January 2021 - 1:03 am by MegaMillion
AaryanKing wrote:

These are not the peaceful Trump supporters. These are the Antifa's you dumb****!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 8 January 2021 - 12:59 am
'After the total defeat' I literally just said a few posts ago that Trumpism isn't dead and I never said once that I was switching to be a democrat or acting like I would be a democrat. I said from the start I am not a conservative and I am a trump supporter that never once changed. Infact I even said I'm not a conservative before the whole BS on January 6th happened, so here you are again lying and losing against me in anything we discuss.

Also I still win regardless, I dont have to deal with the aftermath of any of this as im not American. Biden won't be my president. You will still have to deal with Trump for the next 8 years because you've been lied to so much you dont even know why you hate Trump, you just know you're supposed to hate him so thats what you do.

Trump will be stronger in 4 years. Worst case scenario for the left was this election going this way and more people just being pissed off and feeling attacked the way the have for years as conservatives. I doubt we'll both be around here in 4 years debating election things but if we are I would bet money down on Trump running again and winning.

1.000 EUR !
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 8 January 2021 - 1:03 am by MegaMillion
when u wanna play fallout
new vegas but dont have money to buy the game

These are not the peaceful Trump supporters. These are the Antifa's you dumb****!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 January 2021 - 1:04 am
Kasper the guy in the middle with the horns is 100% a Trump supporter and Qanon follower.

and Amon you dont have that type of money to give away, dont try to flex on something you know at best is a hypothetical situation at the moment, the bet would be in 4 years time so we can talk then if you are actually still around.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 8 January 2021 - 1:23 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

And you are not a Christian and you never will be! Just a heretic.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 8 January 2021 - 1:41 am
Kasper the guy in the middle with the horns is 100% a Trump supporter and Qanon follower.

and Amon you dont have that type of money to give away, dont try to flex on something you know at best is a hypothetical situation at the moment, the bet would be in 4 years time so we can talk then if you are actually still around.

Ok. I notice that you say a lot but your words carry no weight.

That's just what I was thinking.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 January 2021 - 1:50 am
Ok. I notice that you say a lot but your words carry no weight.

That's just what I was thinking.
The only thing you've done since you started here is speak on CNN and NYT talking points against Trump. You dont even know why you really dislike him except what you've heard on the news. You can't prove to me that Trump is a racist, you can't prove to me Trump is fascist. You can call trump a liar on some things, same way I can call literally every President for the last 100+ years a liar on things too.

You can't argue with me or debate with me over Policy between Trump & Biden. You literally are about as low information as it gets on the political world. Trump barely lost an election while CO VID hurt his chances massively. While he had 98% of hollywood elites all against him and trying to inspire the youth to vote blue. While the media talked down on him for the last 4 years, while they tried to tell everyone he was a Russian Asset. When that didn't work they said he was a racist/fascist and the list goes on.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 8 January 2021 - 2:00 am by +kwin
;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo
The wall that will make America safe again
Attachments:
Trump_where_he_belong.jpg (file size: 37.29 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
«28293031323334353637[38]39404142434445464748»
Displaying 556 - 570 out of 968 posts