SleepyBiden
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 15 January 2021 - 7:44 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
...are you still searching buddy ? :D :D :D

wow ... 10 min of lost life energy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 January 2021 - 7:50 pm
I'm not searching anything. I'm confused by how you're this stupid. Most of your comments are trump hate and as I said you also dont even know why you hate him, you were just programmed to hate him because most things you speak about Trump I can say about all past presidents atleast of our lifetime. I dont need to 'search' for these.

Also you said I denied something, I asked what I denied and you can't even answer that. This is how smooth brained you and Kwin are, you make statements and then you can't even back them up with anything afterwards.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 15 January 2021 - 8:26 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
comon ... you claimed to be teacher and can't remember your own words ? ... :D :D :D

not the best conditions for students but for trump fans it should be enough. or is this the so called "Trump-effect" (memory is blowing in the wind) ?

now we know that these guys, who entered the capitol, never had found the right path to the capitol if Donald didn't help them !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 15 January 2021 - 8:06 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
ok ... i give me some extra points for this !

Amon vs Trumplaris 8 : 0,5

page 38 ;upsdown
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 15 January 2021 - 8:15 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 15 January 2021 - 8:21 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
comon ... you claimed to be teacher and can't remember your own words ? ... :D :D :D

not the best conditions for students but for trump fans it should be enough

now we know that these guys, who entered the capitol, never had found the right path to the capitol if Donald didn't help them !
I mean I just looked back at page 38 and I see our bet. I never denied the bet. This is you again showing how right I am when I call you a **** or smooth brained. There's actually evidence they were already at the capitol before Trump's speech even ended and there was also people found discussing it happening weeks before the Capitol incident even happened. You wouldn't know this because you live in a bubble where you just watch bias media that doesn't give you two sides.

You also need to stop making fake scores up. You still have yet to win a single point in anything. You state why you hate Trump, I show you examples of past presidents doing what you claim Trump has done and then you wait a few days and reply back to something totally different and dont reply back to me. Every single time you've written something in this thread towards someone I have responded to you on what you wrote and then you concede the point with no reply.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 January 2021 - 8:20 pm
I find it funny you're triple posting for the first time ever because you actually think somehow in your mind you just 'won'.

My point still stands, Biden being president is just gonna make all the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome even worse because instead of being around for 4 years hes gonna be around for 8 atleast.

The only way Trump doesn't run in 2024 is if he simply dies or the senate goes to trial and 2/3rds of them vote to go forward and impeach him officially
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 15 January 2021 - 8:35 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Hey, I don't care till they don't drop a nuke.

Biden or Trump. Pffff .... Why your people just voting for these old man ?

A little Bet ? Who will die 1st ? rofl

biden will die 1st !

P.S. I will win. Election (No Evidence/No fraud). Divorce Donald/Melania. tax fraud. May be jail. Loan repayment problems. Easy.

you have a really extreme low attention span. you ain't this clever guy as you wanna looks like. not your fault.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 January 2021 - 8:38 pm
Amon The Smooth Brain.

You said I made a bet and then denied it when you accepted the bet, then you directed me to page 38 where I made a bet that trump would run and win in 2024. You said you would bet $1000 euro's on that. I said you dont have that money but if we are both on voobly still at that time we can talk then.

What is the bet you are even posting and why would anyone take that seriously? You want to bet me who will die first and then you pick Biden to die first over Trump which just proves my point anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 15 January 2021 - 9:24 pm
buddy, do you know how many times you use "hate" as a response for critique on Trump ? that's really shocking.

don't hate. hate doesn't solve a single problem.

have you ever considered that donald is lying and he is using you for his purposes ?

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 January 2021 - 10:14 pm
buddy, do you know how many times you use "hate" as a response for critique on Trump ? that's really shocking.

don't hate. hate doesn't solve a single problem.

have you ever considered that donald is lying and he is using you for his purposes ?
What hate? You are the one that comes out with the hate not me. I just simply state things and I state you are low information and that anything you say about Trump can be said about others. Atleast be consistent and call out the democrats as well if you say certain things about Trump, but you don't even do that.

Have you ever considered the reason Trump won in 2016 was because people are tired of the entirely corrupt people that have run the government for decades now and people viewed him as a way out of the normal corruption? Even if you think he's the worst right now I guarantee you most things you say about him are highly exaggerated. Your media has you believe he is entirely racist, All trump supporters are ****'s and white supremists, trump hates latinos, trump hates muslims etc.

You are too stupid to even see how most of your arguments you've come into this thread with as your reason against Trump are entirely invalid.

Also Trump isnt using me for any purposes. I'm not American. I've never donated to his campaigns or any others, I've never bought MAGA merch or anything either.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 15 January 2021 - 10:28 pm

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 January 2021 - 10:45 pm
I'd have to go and watch the video but im certain some of those are taken out of context or just not correct. With that said you can also make a video similar about all past presidents which is what I've been telling you. You are too slow to keep up with this Amon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 15 January 2021 - 11:02 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Ok ... how many times you say "trump haters" or "hate" ? What do you think ?

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 January 2021 - 11:03 pm
Ok ... how many times you say "trump haters" or "hate" ? What do you think ?
I wouldn't have a clue. I say TDS as well (Trump Derangement Syndrome) you can't even give a counter to that either.

Link | Reply | Quote
«39404142434445464748[49]50515253545556575859»
Displaying 721 - 735 out of 968 posts