Posted 8 January 2021 - 2:38 am
+kwin wrote:
;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo
The wall that will make America safe again

;good ;good ;good :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 PurpleInc

Posted 8 January 2021 - 2:52 am
Jesus , that here is voobly - why to start a brainless Trash-Talk without a Game? Where is the sense AND FUN?! 24

@polaris: Not Sure why but If you Want to have a Talk with blind people... atleast let kwin and amon get Loom. - Its booring to write with NPC's in Internet.

@AMON:
Tipp an dich , atme mal tief ein & aus und fang an dich selbstkritisch zu hinterfragen , wer du bist und für was du einstehen möchtest.

Du benutzt Wörter wie Demokratie und Christ und zeigst das du keinen Schimmer hast welche Werte und Einstellung man haben sollte um diese zu repräsentieren

Etwas zu wissen bedeutet nicht es zu verstehen und du verstehst so einiges nicht , bist ein klassiker Mitläufer - ist nicht böse gemeint.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 January 2021 - 2:57 am
PurpleInc wrote:
Jesus , that here is voobly - why to start a brainless Trash-Talk without a Game? Where is the sense AND FUN?! 24

@polaris: Not Sure why but If you Want to have a Talk with blind people... atleast let kwin and amon get Loom. - Its booring to write with NPC's in Internet.

@AMON:
Tipp an dich , atme mal tief ein & aus und fang an dich selbstkritisch zu hinterfragen , wer du bist und für was du einstehen möchtest.

Du benutzt Wörter wie Demokratie und Christ und zeigst das du keinen Schimmer hast welche Werte und Einstellung man haben sollte um diese zu repräsentieren

Etwas zu wissen bedeutet nicht es zu verstehen und du verstehst so einiges nicht , bist ein klassiker Mitläufer - ist nicht böse gemeint.
I have too much of an ego to just let sheep get the last word especially when I know I'm right and I know they (as you said to Amon) are just followers with no sense of reality.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 January 2021 - 3:17 am
Well no surprise to anyone that knows anything. One of the first people identified inside the capitol building is a BLM activist named John Earle Sullivan (google yourself and do your own research if you need to, some here really need to start doing this more)

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1347318930138918930?s=20

This isn't me saying the people who went into the Capitol shouldn't be held responsible as they should be. What happened in the Capitol on the 6th set the right way back in time and the MSM & neo liberal's will use this moment against them for the next 5-10+ years.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 8 January 2021 - 8:47 am
FlashPoint: The Prophetic Voices Speak VICTORY! | Dutch Sheets, Lance Wallnau, Kat Kerr, and more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7evOBf_E80

Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 8 January 2021 - 9:13 pm by MegaMillion
FlashPoint: The Prophetic Voices Speak VICTORY! | Dutch Sheets, Lance Wallnau, Kat Kerr, and more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7evOBf_E80

WEDNESDAYS WITH KAT AND STEVE! - Episode 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4jRcZ0YDJI&t=484s

The thugs that stormed the Capitol Building were radical thugs, Antifa, BLM, which was staged to ruin this peaceful protest for Trump supporters. I am sure President Trump did not encourage this group, but how can you control the wolves that are dressed in sheep clothing. Look at the video on 4:39, the guards opened up the gate and wave them to come through. If you cannot discern this to be staged, you are an ****. I told you many times, the MEDIA MOB, lies lies and call the peaceful protestors "MOBS." And they all reported that Trump supporters stormed the Capitol. In the viddeo 33:30 Kat Kerr says, Trump gets 8 years as president. If anyone I believe most in this world it is Kat Kerr. She has been to heaven thousands of times, and I believe her. She's not a prophet. She didn't see a vision or had a dream. She actually went to heaven and God showed her what told her what he wanted and actually showed her. She actually saw it happening. She even saw that Trump was going to be assassinated twice, and she even saw where and when. She saw these evils that's behind this corruption in America, and God used this election fraud to expose them all. But she's not allowed to say much. Indeed, Trump has won this election in a landslide, but it was stolen through the Dominion voting system when it switched the votes from Trump to Biden. And these people that came to Washington, DC for a peaceful protests saw the evidence, and they hoped their voice would be heard and Pence would object to electoral certification. But, this event didn't play out as they had hoped. Instead, they keep gettting beaten and knocked down the system of crooked government, judges, and the media mob. Now that the people and Trump's team stood for a good fight and there seems to be no way, but I still believe God will make a way if he chose Trump to be president. Most of you don't know that this is a spiritual battle of Good and Evil in America. God himself chose Trump to expose this corruption, and if he wants it done, he will have to intervene himself because it seems we have humanly exhausted our ways. Kat says, there are about 6 billion angels surrounding the Washington, DC at that rally. Yeah, there are more angels on this earth than there are human. You can call me crazy for all you want. But one day, you are going to thank me for opening your spiritual eyes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 8 January 2021 - 2:13 pm
heygirlhey wrote:
Got that Senate too.

;hearts

*Looks at Trump supports*

I can see that salty look on your face from here.

MEANWHILE...

Countdown:

14 days until Trump gets the **** out :)

Yup, let's spread that virus more by not wearing masks and/or refusing to distance from others.
Thank yourselves by killing millions of Americans. You made history.

Edit:

From my last post on this thread until now:

tl;dr
come on michelle, you support the most corrupt ppl(Clinton family) in your country and dare to talk about SUPREME DONALD TRUMP?

wait a bit, do you think that supporting BLM will end racism? get out of your bubble world that everything should be sifted

this is the main problem with basic knowledge people, they took things quite personal and start hating somebody for personal issues overacting victimicing, these last one not even support biden.. just anti-trump crew

*leftie progresism is a mental illilness*
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 8 January 2021 - 2:16 pm
Jesus you guys are ****ing ****ed lmao
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 January 2021 - 3:13 pm
Jesus you guys are ****ing ****ed lmao
What's your political stance ? and what's your opinion on Trump/Biden? All I know is you dislike Trump and I'm wondering the reasons besides you think he acts stupid if I remember that correctly earlier in the thread.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 8 January 2021 - 4:12 pm
On an ordinary day, Mr. Donald Trump gets up tired of so many successes in his mandate and personally decides to bring the coronavirus to his country and expands it by farting, thus managing to lose the elections
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 8 January 2021 - 4:47 pm
mental illilness*

Lol, the guy talking about mental "illilness" reminding us all what that looks like
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 8 January 2021 - 4:50 pm
Lol, the guy talking about mental "illilness" reminding us all what that looks like
you should learn the difference between off topic jokes and real world things,or maybe i hurt you?
Link | Reply | Quote
 mentalist_v7

Posted 8 January 2021 - 5:19 pm

he is not normal, just look how and what he writes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tomasd

Posted 8 January 2021 - 6:10 pm
he is not normal, just look how and what he writes.

yea that guy is completely mental 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 roelyomero

Posted 8 January 2021 - 6:28 pm
What's your political stance ? and what's your opinion on Trump/Biden? All I know is you dislike Trump and I'm wondering the reasons besides you think he acts stupid if I remember that correctly earlier in the thread.
He's saying ur annoying as ****

Link | Reply | Quote
«29303132333435363738[39]40414243444546474849»
Displaying 571 - 585 out of 968 posts