TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 roelyomero

Posted 8 January 2021 - 6:29 pm
Lol, the guy talking about mental "illilness" reminding us all what that looks like
11111111111 wp brother ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 roelyomero

Posted 8 January 2021 - 6:30 pm
Tomasd wrote:
yea that guy is completely mental 11
+1 brother ur owning this thread with 10 different accs
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 January 2021 - 6:48 pm
roelyomero wrote:
He's saying ur annoying as ****
Was asking him the question brother. Was just trying to find out where PLO is politically.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 8 January 2021 - 8:15 pm
I find it hilarious that more smurf accounts are being created just to reply here 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 8 January 2021 - 9:35 pm
Lol, memes are forbidden here? Since when an offtopic voobly thread went into Twitter forum?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 9 January 2021 - 10:48 am by MegaMillion
Was asking him the question brother. Was just trying to find out where PLO is politically.

They are saying this because they can't win an argument. So, please give them a chance and dumbdown to their level. Just like Ammon says I say a lot, but my words do not carry weight. My interpretation is, he cannot read beyond three sentences of what I had to say. Half of his page is spam with memes. So, maybe they are right, this is a memes argument, and we are overkilling ourselves. LOL! I'm going to drink more coffee and watch Netflix....I just drank wine and ate sushi...I don't have time to argue with a rock.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 9 January 2021 - 4:34 am
lol, no Twitter anymore for Trump... With all his fake news, it's good but 4+ years too late ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 9 January 2021 - 8:38 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
PurpleInc wrote:
Jesus , that here is voobly - why to start a brainless Trash-Talk without a Game? Where is the sense AND FUN?! 24

@polaris: Not Sure why but If you Want to have a Talk with blind people... atleast let kwin and amon get Loom. - Its booring to write with NPC's in Internet.

@AMON:
Tipp an dich , atme mal tief ein & aus und fang an dich selbstkritisch zu hinterfragen , wer du bist und für was du einstehen möchtest.

Du benutzt Wörter wie Demokratie und Christ und zeigst das du keinen Schimmer hast welche Werte und Einstellung man haben sollte um diese zu repräsentieren

Etwas zu wissen bedeutet nicht es zu verstehen und du verstehst so einiges nicht , bist ein klassiker Mitläufer - ist nicht böse gemeint.

Sag mal, Du bist doch der Ronny von den Klötenthalern Bimmelbuam! :D

Die schweigende Masse hebt endlich die rechte Faust zum deutschen Gruß !

[img][/img][You must login to view link]

Sag mal, trägst Du auch Handschuhe wie dieser Typ hier, wenn Du Polaris einen runterholen darfst ?

Nicht böse sein, aber ich kann mich leider nicht auch noch um Deine Neurosen kümmern.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 9 January 2021 - 12:02 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
8th November ...

So someone should take the phone away from Donnie, before a doctor has to do it !

My step bro Chris would do it 1st ...

I told you so.

“I’ve seen firsthand that being president doesn’t change who you are. It reveals who you are.”
Michelle Obama

Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 9 January 2021 - 1:29 pm
+kwin wrote:
lol, no Twitter anymore for Trump... With all his fake news, it's good but 4+ years too late ^^

Heres your chance, list all the fakes news Trump has told snow flake
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 January 2021 - 6:00 pm
Heres your chance, list all the fakes news Trump has told snow flake
These guys can't say why trump is fascist/racist even though they claim he is.. they can't tell you the fake news, they can't tell you what they dislike about his policies, they can't tell you what they like about Biden or what makes Biden a better President. It's literally low information sheep over here on voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 9 January 2021 - 6:19 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
I told you so.

“I’ve seen firsthand that being president doesn’t change who you are. It reveals who you are.”
Michelle Obama
11... You really just quoted Michelle Obama? She's one of the people that talks about BLM riots as 'peaceful' while she lives in a multi million dollar mansion in a gated community full of white people. She's about as far detached from reality since her Husband became President and because the left always gives democrats good press she didnt have to deal with any repercussions of Obama's bad Presidency.

Also you just linked MSNBC as a source of information. That's like me linking you NewsMax/OAN. MSNBC span the russia hoax for literally 3 years during trumps Presidency. Congrats on going full circle Amon so I know how ****ing stupid you really are. Your argument was always 'I dont watch CNN or MSNBC'
Link | Reply | Quote
 notagooglespy

Posted 9 January 2021 - 6:24 pm
Biden won the poll on this topic, this just shows how deep the corruption of the democrats goes.

-We've got sworn affidavits (me) saying they saw +Chris@voobly perform sexual activities on the leader of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
-We've got sworn affidavits (MMO_Executioner) saying they saw google spying on this very forum.

It's beyond obvious that this voobly election poll has been hacked by the democrats, controlled by the Chinese and big tech. The evidence is overwhelming.

We shouldn't stand for it. I think it's abundantly clear we need to storm the Capitol again.
Patriots, go!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 9 January 2021 - 7:49 pm by +kwin
These guys can't say why trump is fascist/racist even though they claim he is.. they can't tell you the fake news, they can't tell you what they dislike about his policies, they can't tell you what they like about Biden or what makes Biden a better President. It's literally low information sheep over here on voobly.

Its not because you think you're exceptional smart that I have to do everything you like...

Many of you are brainwashed by fake Trump media...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 9 January 2021 - 8:21 pm
11... You really just quoted Michelle Obama? She's one of the people that talks about BLM riots as 'peaceful' while she lives in a multi million dollar mansion in a gated community full of white people. She's about as far detached from reality since her Husband became President and because the left always gives democrats good press she didnt have to deal with any repercussions of Obama's bad Presidency.

Also you just linked MSNBC as a source of information. That's like me linking you NewsMax/OAN. MSNBC span the russia hoax for literally 3 years during trumps Presidency. Congrats on going full circle Amon so I know how ****ing stupid you really are. Your argument was always 'I dont watch CNN or MSNBC'

I am really afraid to ask you, how and where the 1st black President and his family should live and what they shall do with the money, they have earned. But I do and I await your response.

Link | Reply | Quote
«30313233343536373839[40]41424344454647484950»
Displaying 586 - 600 out of 968 posts