TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 1:54 am
Kwin I know you would jump at the opportunity to prove me wrong if you could. Say whatever you want to sleep better at night and that you 'aren't stupid' and you are 'educated' the simple fact is you just aren't. There are millions of people who dislike Trump and have their reasons and can explain their reasons. There are also millions of sheep and low information people who hate him because they were told to hate him and when confronted with questions about it such as yourself just can't provide any substance.

I've asked you flat out your reasoning and the only thing you brought up was that he's a liar. I proved earlier you can't bring up racism without mentioning Biden and gave you evidence of that. I could show you many things about Biden 'lies' during his time as a senator and Vice President but we should honestly compare Biden's first term as a President in comparison to Trump's.

I know that Biden will be a huge failure for you if you judge someone based on them 'lying' as how well they do as President.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 21 January 2021 - 1:56 am
Read my other posts... I can't help it that you're too stupid to understand what I write...

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 1:57 am
Kwin I know you would jump at the opportunity to prove me wrong if you could. Say whatever you want to sleep better at night and that you 'aren't stupid' and you are 'educated' the simple fact is you just aren't. There are millions of people who dislike Trump and have their reasons and can explain their reasons. There are also millions of sheep and low information people who hate him because they were told to hate him and when confronted with questions about it such as yourself just can't provide any substance.

I've asked you flat out your reasoning and the only thing you brought up was that he's a liar. I proved earlier you can't bring up racism without mentioning Biden and gave you evidence of that. I could show you many things about Biden 'lies' during his time as a senator and Vice President but we should honestly compare Biden's first term as a President in comparison to Trump's.

I know that Biden will be a huge failure for you if you judge someone based on them 'lying' as how well they do as President.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 21 January 2021 - 2:03 am
Read my other posts... I can't help it that you're too stupid to understand what I write...

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 2:09 am

Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 21 January 2021 - 2:36 am
Nice page here, I feel like I am a kid again talking to another one...

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 2:49 am
You are nearly 60 years old sitting here as a belgian citizen not knowing anything happening in the US talking about a politician being a liar as your main reason for hating someone and then wonder why im trolling you.

You are stupid, face it and just stop talking.

I get to enjoy the next few years of proving you why I'm right on how **** Biden is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 21 January 2021 - 3:14 am
I am gonna stop talking to this 7 year old kid...

Trump is gone, I am happy

;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;bleh ;tongue ;bleh ;tongue ;tongue
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 4:10 am
+kwin wrote:
I am gonna stop talking to this 7 year old kid...

Trump is gone, I am happy

;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;bleh ;tongue ;bleh ;tongue ;tongue
7 year old kid that makes you have to repeat a pointless reply of yours when you have nothing of value to say which is in fact all of your posts.

Also Trump won't be gone. Media will still talk about him primarily because it's what keeps their engine going and stops them from tanking in ratings. They get dumb 60 year old Neanderthals like yourself to buy into propaganda daily.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [0ldSkooL]zhenkah

Posted 21 January 2021 - 4:39 am
poor kwin,
you clearly have no idea what you are talking about....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 21 January 2021 - 5:14 am
Trumplaris practices his (pseudointerlectual) bulimia here. Over and over again he retch out the same things.

Buddy, the race is run. Enough is enough.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 21 January 2021 - 5:45 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Trumplaris practices his (pseudointerlectual) bulimia here. Over and over again he retch out the same things.

Buddy, the race is run. Enough is enough.
I'm assuming you meant pseudointellectual? Weird trying to talk about my intelligence and dont even know the word you're using to talk about.

I talk the same things over because you two ****s (mainly you and kwin) talk the same things and never actually answer anything I ask you or talk to you about (because you simply cant) There is nothing wrong with admitting you dont know as much as you think.

So let's try this, Kwin's only reason for hating Trump was that he is a liar, add onto real reasons that you dislike trump. Remember one thing, I can find you more racism over the years from Biden then you can find from Trump 100%. Joe & Obama made the cages not Trump. Obama started 7 new wars during his administration Trump started 0... maybe if you really want to criticize him you can say he started a drone war but thats a stretch as Obama did as well.

He was also responsible for a very strong economy prior to CO-VID happening and even during CO-VID the US in comparison to others does quite well.

Convince me that he is the worst president as you both seem to think. Dont stall, if you bring up valid points that are well researched and thought out I will be open to change my mind and see the light that you both see and claim isnt just 'propaganda'

P.S. I am 99.8% sure neither of you will even try or bring up anything valid so this is a long shot because I already know you are both are too empty headed and can't debate me over how Trump is so terrible yet I can debate you on how he was actually a very good President especially for the fact he wasn't a politician before going into office like every other President before him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 21 January 2021 - 3:06 pm

Okay. Let's do a total reset and take a neutral look at the whole thing. It's all about the election in November 2019! Fraud or not.

Let's start.

Who put us up to it and when ? Which specific accusations was made ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 21 January 2021 - 3:06 pm
memes time
You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 3:37 pm
Okay. Let's do a total reset and take a neutral look at the whole thing. It's all about the election in November 2019! Fraud or not.

Let's start.

Who put us up to it and when ? Which specific accusations was made ?
What are you talking about? November 2020 I'm assuming you mean?

And we aren't taking a neutral look because you act like Trump is the first President in the history to ever claim an election was fraudulent. Since 2000 Democrats have contested the election 3 times. Meaning in the last 2 decades every single time a Republican has been elected President the democrats have said it was fraudulent.

Atleast be honest with what's happened in the past leading to this point in 2020. Yes tens/hundreds of millions of Americans and people worldwide will see this election as stolen no matter what happens. It was by far the shadiest election night possible and several weeks after election day there was still races in certain states that didnt have all of their results. If you know anything about past Elections normally 99%-100% voting is done in every single state on election night.

Link | Reply | Quote
«4546474849505152535455[56]575859606162636465
Displaying 826 - 840 out of 968 posts