TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 Scalonicese

Posted 16 January 2021 - 2:06 pm
Incase someone's else don't ever realize, I'll repeat again.... Progresism is an mental illness
Proofs > https://twitter.com/OOCprogresismo/status/1333906492303372288?s=19
Link | Reply | Quote
 xVeniVidiVici

Posted 16 January 2021 - 8:57 pm
Incase someone's else don't ever realize, I'll repeat again.... Progresism is an mental illness
Proofs > https://twitter.com/OOCprogresismo/status/1333906492303372288?s=19

need to send you to george soros re-education camp amigo

;whip ;sword ;sword ;sword
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 16 January 2021 - 10:01 pm
Sorry WHAT?Is this a sarcasm?Like covid response being HORRIFIC FAILURE isn't a bad state? US supposed to lead the world out of this nightmare,but instead US leading world to the deepest bottom of the pandemic.
Trump does nothing against terrorism,he let north korea develop bigger nuclear ****nal,wars in the middle east are at the worst point,he withdraw from Iran nuclear deal.
I didn't saw any Americans who was "feeling more powerful"...maybe some cops or specifically republican officials?

Trump is one who's literally claims himself being businessman.

Covid hey, ok China released this virus on the earth for one reason. To help remove Trump from office and he did this with the help of the Democratic party. The people bashing Trump in this forum are part of that Democratic party and the Chinese initiative. But you however are a loud mouth fool who hates Trump cause hes not for the lgbqt bunch and neither am I. But im sure you are for killing millions of people just to achive your narritive by using covid. Your evil and will answer to God on judgement day and you will.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 16 January 2021 - 10:41 pm by +chris@voobly
Covid hey, ok China released this virus on the earth for one reason. To help remove Trump from office and he did this with the help of the Democratic party. The people bashing Trump in this forum are part of that Democratic party and the Chinese initiative. But you however are a loud mouth fool who hates Trump cause hes not for the lgbqt bunch and neither am I. But im sure you are for killing millions of people just to achive your narritive by using covid. Your evil and will answer to God on judgement day and you will.
I am curious, where are you guys getting such information from?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 16 January 2021 - 11:15 pm

You got me, I admit it.

Me, and the other people who said negative things about Trump on this forum, are in fact paid big sums of money by the Chinese government and Google.
Google is keeping an eye on this forum now and then to make sure that we are doing our jobs.

Please keep this sensitive information to yourself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 January 2021 - 11:50 pm
must not troll... must not troll... FML. :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 17 January 2021 - 12:19 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
+chris@voobly wrote:
I am curious, where are you guys getting such information from?
Dont put me into that crowd. People are always gonna be conspiracy theorists about things. I am not one of them that believes it was an orchestrated plan by China to put this virus on the world to stop Trump's chances in the election but I can for sure see why people may think so. Most people are in agreement Covid in general hurt Trump a lot during the election and the timing is convenient but I left it at that and don't think anything passed that.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 17 January 2021 - 5:35 am
well also i don't use to believe in weird theories but right now some of these "conspiracy theories" seems to be true, fact check > (info who belong to U.S senate) [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 17 January 2021 - 5:37 am
They would also be declassifying many documents that would compromise obama (obamagate) and hillary clinton in the next days
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 17 January 2021 - 5:02 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Dont put me into that crowd. People are always gonna be conspiracy theorists about things. I am not one of them that believes it was an orchestrated plan by China to put this virus on the world to stop Trump's chances in the election but I can for sure see why people may think so. Most people are in agreement Covid in general hurt Trump a lot during the election and the timing is convenient but I left it at that and don't think anything passed that.

What happened ? From Saul to Paul in few days ?

No buddy, this ain't the way to get out of this **** which you had spread and supported here.

You are part of this crowd as long you don't accept, that you was wrong. Why is it so hard to say it. Instead slippery as an eel as every time ...

This "China-virus-conspiracy" is a tall tale. There are no excuses for this.

The whole COVID management of Donald was a total disaster. The only thing he is able to handle is to sort out honorable people who don't worship him, golf and tall tales.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 17 January 2021 - 7:03 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
What happened ? From Saul to Paul in few days ?

No buddy, this ain't the way to get out of this **** which you had spread and supported here.

You are part of this crowd as long you don't accept, that you was wrong. Why is it so hard to say it. Instead slippery as an eel as every time ...

This "China-virus-conspiracy" is a tall tale. There are no excuses for this.

The whole COVID management of Donald was a total disaster. The only thing he is able to handle is to sort out honorable people who don't worship him, golf and tall tales.

People believe certain things. I believe the election was fraudulent and stolen. I dont believe China and the democrats made a plan together to spread a virus to hurt Trump's chances of winning the election. Unlike you who can't argue for **** and is biased as it gets. I have called out people who believe Trump won as well when they sound too extreme.

Also stop doing this thing where you get slapped and then you write me again and I have to do it all over again to you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 17 January 2021 - 7:24 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
You can't constantly ignore the videos I posted and not watch them and then claim theres no evidence. I did post videos with evidence, actual evidence. It's not just my words. Also the last videos I posted were from your two favorite news stations, CNN & MSNBC declaring how easy it is to rig machines and do a fraudulent election. This was just two videos of many pieces they did on Voting machines and fraudulent elections to try and get it into peoples heads 4 years ago that Trump stole the election and then to remind people prior to the election that just happened how he could steal the election all over again.

Another L for the ****, Amon.

I don't suffer on "trump-effect" (memory is blowing in the wind) like you. Fool yourself but not us.

You said "evidence" and not "believe"! You need more ? Than look into your comments.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 7:21 pm
I don't suffer on "trump-effect" (memory is blowing in the wind) like you.
You suffer from the 'Dumb low information Trump hater effect' It's a much worse effect than anything you can accuse me of. Also do you even read the things you quote me saying or do you just find a random post I've made and quote it and then write some words? This is why you are too easy Amon. I'll give you a pass because english isn't your first language but you really need to stop this. You have lost every single point you've made on this thread and you cant even put up valid points on anything we debate on.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 17 January 2021 - 7:27 pm
Fool yourself but not us.

Before you claimed with your evidence and now you are "believer". For me it is a difference, minute-jack.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 January 2021 - 7:31 pm
Fool yourself but not us.

Before you claimed with your evidence and now you are "believer". For me it is a difference, minute-jack.
Jesus christ you really are a ****ing ****, like an actual ****. Why are you even here trying to debate? How do you even function in the real world with your smooth brain and drooling?

I never once said that I believed the far theories some people in this thread have claimed about the election. I said I believed that the election itself was fraudulent and stolen. I dont believe China/Democrats made a plan to ruin Trump's chances by spreading the corona virus.

I'm literally not 'fooling' anyone but you. Everyone else who has read this thread knows the statements I've made who has a basic grasp of english atleast and I haven't backtracked on a single thing I've said from my first post on the thread.

Link | Reply | Quote
«40414243444546474849[50]51525354555657585960»
Displaying 736 - 750 out of 968 posts