TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 18 January 2021 - 2:21 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
I'm not talking my way out of anything. I constantly beat you in this debate on anything we talk about. Even your own countrymen come out to tell you that you're misinformed and stupid.

Just saying you need to stop drooling. I know forming your own ideas is hard and even sentences but you need to actually make arguments with substance not propaganda.

I have you right there where I wanted you: On your personal diving board with a ridiculous nickname.

Let us hope that your "argument with substance" isn't so slippery as an eel as your private logic, that you have won here anything.

Instead of fumbling around in your pants for a long time, you can of course also do a cannonball dive as sign for your lost. Notice: Don't open your mouth ! As we know you peed before a lot in the pool.

Or pee in front of your door a big yellow "L" in the snow. But don't eat the yellow snow !
Link | Reply | Quote
 AaryanKing

Edited 18 January 2021 - 3:32 pm by AaryanKing
guys check it out, how Joe Biden stole the election leaked!
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tomasd

Posted 18 January 2021 - 4:27 pm
AaryanKing wrote:

stop spam
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 18 January 2021 - 4:56 pm

I'm sure my boy MMO will appreciate this article
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 18 January 2021 - 6:14 pm
AaryanKing wrote:

Something right in this topic...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 January 2021 - 7:59 pm

I have you right there where I wanted you: On your personal diving board with a ridiculous nickname.

Let us hope that your "argument with substance" isn't so slippery as an eel as your private logic, that you have won here anything.

Instead of fumbling around in your pants for a long time, you can of course also do a cannonball dive as sign for your lost. Notice: Don't open your mouth ! As we know you peed before a lot in the pool.

Or pee in front of your door a big yellow "L" in the snow. But don't eat the yellow snow !

Trumplaris - 38 Points
Amon The Smooth Brain - 0

take this L little one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 19 January 2021 - 12:19 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Trumplaris - 38 Points
Amon The Smooth Brain - 0

take this L little one.

Not very imaginative to copy my style, but it's true. 38 big shiny yellow "L" for you.

Hey, this is a lot yellow snow around your door.

In Germany we call it Canadian beach party !

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 January 2021 - 12:34 am
Not very imaginative to copy my style, but it's true. 38 big shiny yellow "L" for you.

Hey, this is a lot yellow snow around your door.

In Germany we call it Canadian beach party !

I was being generous to you when I gave myself 38. Any single point we've brought up I have asked you to provide proof of any information you say and you never can.

Living in a neo liberal echo chamber is really fun until you find out you actually dont know anything that's happening in the real world.

Another Huge L for the Smooth Brain, Amon!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 19 January 2021 - 7:31 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
(:)=(ß )=

In your private logic you keep saying you got proof/evidence for something that doesn't exists: An election fraud.

Instead that you accept the outcome of the democratic prozess, you urge in your perverted private logic everyone, to present proof/evidence that the election wasn't a fraud, we are no "Trump haters" or "fake news watchers" and so on and so on.

It's really sad to see, that Trump made a fool of you.

You are on your own now. The downfall of your idol is just starting ...

Enjoy your Canadian Beach party.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 January 2021 - 7:39 am
In your private logic you keep saying you got proof/evidence for something that doesn't exists: An election fraud.

Instead that you accept the outcome of the democratic prozess, you urge in your perverted private logic everyone, to present proof/evidence that the election wasn't a fraud, we are no "Trump haters" or "fake news watchers" and so on and so on.

It's really sad to see, that Trump made a fool of you.

You are on your own now. The downfall of your idol is just starting ...

Enjoy your Canadian Beach party.
There has been evidence and videos provided. Even in this thread which some people have seen and can't explain either. It was disappointing to me that none of the courts let them present their cases and see the evidence in full but it is what it is. Biden's presidency will make Trump much stronger in 2024 so im not really too mad about it.

Also 'election fraud' is a democrat (liberal) thing to contest and complain about. Democrats had issues in 2000, 2004 & 2016 with the election process and all said they were fraudulent elections at the time. The videos I listed a few pages ago were CNN & MSNBC making stories about how easy it is to rig an election and what to look for.

Also im far from on my own. Tens probably hundreds of millions of people believe there was something off with this election. Trump will be around the next 4 years as well. There is no downfall for him.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing and I hope you get well soon from the illness.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 19 January 2021 - 6:46 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 19 January 2021 - 9:18 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris

Not even President yet and already setting himself up for his first big lie, couldn't be a Liberal nominated President.

Hopefully you dont end up sounding like the Mainstream Media Amon and if you're gonna **** on Trump for 'being a liar' you can actually call out Biden too when he ends up lying far more than Trump and doing far less than him too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 20 January 2021 - 12:53 am
Guys,

Trump was big enough to accept defeat, move on and wish next government good luck.
Whether u like him or not, it's gonna be Biden at least for a while now.
Let's at least give him the benefit of doubt, thank Trump for his 4years of service, and make the best of the Biden administration.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 20 January 2021 - 1:26 am
Guys,

Trump was big enough to accept defeat, move on and wish next government good luck.
Whether u like him or not, it's gonna be Biden at least for a while now.
Let's at least give him the benefit of doubt, thank Trump for his 4years of service, and make the best of the Biden administration.
That isn't how it's going to work and that's because of liberals and sheep like Amon who support neo liberalism even if they dont realize it.

Trump wins 2016 election. Democrats oppose the election, claim it was fraudulent and stolen. Millions protest the result, Hillary Clinton herself says Trump is an illegitimate President and stole it. They spread a Russia hoax thing that lasts almost his entire Presidency. Then get him impeached over a phone call that was literally nothing.

2020 Democrats win and Joe Biden tries to 'call for unity' even though everyone knows that was for PR. They claim it was the most free and fair election of all time. Censor conservatives and then expect people on the right to just let Biden have a smooth Presidency while not being called out on anything. I can already tell you that Mainstream media won't hold Biden to even a fraction of the scale they held Trump to and that is the main problem in the US right now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 20 January 2021 - 1:32 am
Hail to the Hyperborean-Aryan race

Link | Reply | Quote
«43444546474849505152[53]54555657585960616263»
Displaying 781 - 795 out of 968 posts