TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 January 2021 - 9:31 pm
+kwin wrote:
You're crazy... I know very well That Trump is not gone yet... We have REAL NEWS here...

I said he is the first President who has 2 impeachment processes in only 4 years...

It's not because you think something that It's true...
You dont have real news though. Also I know I educated you so please stop trying to save face. I also don't have to assume these things. I've watched how you make your points and put together sentences for 40+ pages on this thread. I know you are low information. I know you dont understand how the process with most things relating to US politics work. I also know you can't put together a stream of ideas as to why you really hate Trump other than saying he's a liar which basically every President is known for being especially by their political opponents.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 14 January 2021 - 9:54 pm
You educate me just nothing...
It seems you're too stupid to see this...

And you Trump ****s can ask me 1000 times the same question, its useless because Nobody tell me what to do, for sure no Trump lovers...
If you were clever you would know this after this topic...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 14 January 2021 - 9:54 pm

And you Trump ****s can ask me 1000 times the same question, its useless because Nobody tell me what to do, for sure no Trump lovers...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 January 2021 - 10:28 pm
+kwin wrote:

You're welcome for the education in this thread, Kwin. It is my great honor to teach you, a low information Trump hater a few things. Maybe someday you will learn to not believe everything you see on Belgian television about other countries, but if not atleast you will know you are just a sheep.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ADAMADAMADAM

Posted 14 January 2021 - 11:03 pm
How come voobly forum wars arent about custom scen anymore but politics
Link | Reply | Quote
 elias14david

Posted 14 January 2021 - 11:14 pm
me gusta la papitas fritas uwu
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 15 January 2021 - 1:35 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
You're welcome for the education in this thread, Kwin. It is my great honor to teach you, a low information Trump hater a few things. Maybe someday you will learn to not believe everything you see on Belgian television about other countries, but if not atleast you will know you are just a sheep.

mayday mayday ... can you here me ...can you here me ... here is donald trump ... my showboat is sinking ... mayday mayday

hello here is Sean from the Canadian Trump guard !

mayday mayday ... we are sinking ... we are sinking .... mayday mayday

what you are thinking about my researches ?

you are fired ! noob !

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 15 January 2021 - 1:55 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
mayday mayday ... can you here me ...can you here me ... here is donald trump ... my showboat is sinking ... mayday mayday

hello here is Sean from the Canadian Trump guard !

mayday mayday ... we are sinking ... we are sinking .... mayday mayday

what you are thinking about my researches ?

you are fired ! noob !

Brother you dont get it at all. Trumpism doesn't just stop if Biden is in office for 1 2 or 4 years. Trump will forever live rent free in your head and you dont even know why you hate him. You are just a robot manipulated by media to hate him.

I will enjoy the next years being a Trump supporter. Knowing more and more people are joining on that side when they see exactly how Biden and his team are and how democrats even with full house & senate control won't do anything that majority of the citizens want. On top of that I get to watch people meme the **** out of a 78 year old dementia patient and watch majority of liberals regret their decision within a year. It's gonna be a great time for me as a Canadian and also a trump supporter.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 15 January 2021 - 2:30 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Brother you dont get it at all. Trumpism doesn't just stop if Biden is in office for 1 2 or 4 years. Trump will forever live rent free in your head and you dont even know why you hate him. You are just a robot manipulated by media to hate him.

I will enjoy the next years being a Trump supporter. Knowing more and more people are joining on that side when they see exactly how Biden and his team are and how democrats even with full house & senate control won't do anything that majority of the citizens want. On top of that I get to watch people meme the **** out of a 78 year old dementia patient and watch majority of liberals regret their decision within a year. It's gonna be a great time for me as a Canadian and also a trump supporter.

Don't be ridiculous! We had this before. You offer a bet. I accept it. than you deny it.

Let's see what happen to your beloved Donald when they follow the money ... Start your research about soho tower, slater, russian, deutsche bank

or just watch this video from a public broadcast in germany.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 January 2021 - 2:21 am
What bet did I deny? You dont even know what you're talking about half the time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 15 January 2021 - 2:53 am
rofl Low attention rate ? rofl read your comments
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 15 January 2021 - 3:00 am
I asked you a simple question. Why can't you answer it? I never denied anything to my knowledge but if you can show me what I denied I'll take the L. Until then you take another L, Amon the smooth brain!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 15 January 2021 - 6:26 pm
I asked you a simple question. Why can't you answer it? I never denied anything to my knowledge but if you can show me what I denied I'll take the L. Until then you take another L, Amon the smooth brain!

i do it when you repeat what i say about "hate".
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 15 January 2021 - 7:21 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Another non-answer by the smoothest of smooth brains, Amon Amarth!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 15 January 2021 - 7:34 pm
it's not my problem when you can't remember your own words. just repeat what i said about "hate" and i send the quote immediately.

Link | Reply | Quote
«38394041424344454647[48]49505152535455565758»
Displaying 706 - 720 out of 968 posts