SleepyBiden
 +kwin

Posted 5 January 2021 - 4:45 am
NORMAL PEOPLE:

WIN = WIN
LOST = LOST

TRUMP PEOPLE:
LOST = WIN

omg, unbelieveble what **** you guys write...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 January 2021 - 4:47 am
+kwin wrote:
NORMAL PEOPLE:

WIN = WIN
LOST = LOST

TRUMP PEOPLE:
LOST = WIN

omg, unbelieveble what **** you guys write...
Democrats objected to the results in 2000,2004,2016.

So again double standard... if you are a democrat you can deny it and not be judged but if you think fraud happened and you're a republican and think it was stolen then you are trying to ruin democracy. This is why you need to stop writing here. Nothing about what you say makes even a small bit of sense. Every line you write against Trump I can write the exact line against Democrats and past democratic Presidents.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 5 January 2021 - 5:15 am
You write exactly nothing against me and you can't do a thing...
You guys make from normal things the opposite and from the opposite the normal thing...

cya 20 January...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 5 January 2021 - 5:23 am
When a stupid makes a phone call ... a flagrant abuse of power and a potential criminal act.

This phone call will have consequences.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 January 2021 - 5:25 am
Everytime you get loud I shut you down with facts and sources. Like I'm confused what you're trying to say to me right now. It's literally a public forum post where everyone can read. I directly reply to you all the time and quote you and shut down what you say. You can look up what I reply to you using google and fact check me and try to show me how im misinformed but you never do (you can't but that option is available to you)

Like let's take this last post just as one example.
[You must login to view link]

House members & Senators will object on the 6th to the electoral college results. Democrats objected 3 times in the last 20 years and here's an article showing you the double standard and hypocrisy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 5 January 2021 - 5:30 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
When a stupid makes a phone call ... a flagrant abuse of power and a potential criminal act.

You're an actual **** like an actual one and I feel so bad for you. You posted the full 1 hour call. That isn't what you're supposed to do. I know you didn't listen to the full 1 hour call because if you did everything you heard from the media wouldn't be how you would feel.

WaPo(WashingtonPost) Published 1 minute from that 1+ hour phone call yesterday which was taken out of context for the full conversation which had liberals going crazy and demanding Trump be put in jail and all of this extra stuff. The full 1 hour conversation was published a few hours after which shows the full context. The 1 hour recording does not do the 1 minute clip justice. If you had a brain and you weren't just a sheep that follows what your TV tells you then you'd realize this.

P.S. thanks for proving my point that the media has a bias even one of American's most prominent newspapers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 5 January 2021 - 6:34 am
You're an actual **** like an actual one and I feel so bad for you. You posted the full 1 hour call. That isn't what you're supposed to do. I know you didn't listen to the full 1 hour call because if you did everything you heard from the media wouldn't be how you would feel.

WaPo(WashingtonPost) Published 1 minute from that 1+ hour phone call yesterday which was taken out of context for the full conversation which had liberals going crazy and demanding Trump be put in jail and all of this extra stuff. The full 1 hour conversation was published a few hours after which shows the full context. The 1 hour recording does not do the 1 minute clip justice. If you had a brain and you weren't just a sheep that follows what your TV tells you then you'd realize this.

P.S. thanks for proving my point that the media has a bias even one of American's most prominent newspapers.

Believe what ever you want. I don't care. We will never match. That's the ultimate truth.

As I said before Trump's behavior is an assault on American democracy. And the phone call is the evidence.

So live long in your bubble but don't pee in the Holy Grail of democracy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 January 2021 - 6:46 am
Believe what ever you want. I don't care. We will never match. That's the ultimate truth.

As I said before Trump's behavior is an assault on American democracy. And the phone call is the evidence.

So live long in your bubble but don't pee in the Holy Grail of democracy.

Amon you're not even American talking about him assaulting American Democracy. You're coming back and constantly replying out of pride to not let me have the 'last word' I'm legit just batting down every single point of yours with simple truth and facts that you can research yourself. If you believe anything that I said is inaccurate you can search it and prove me wrong if there's evidence for that.

You aren't even smart enough to listen to the full 1 hour call yourself and then post your opinion. You saw a headline from it which was taken from the 1 minute clip WaPo posted. After the entire video was published and people got the entire context of the video most republicans including Trump were actually happy. It just further proved what a very bias newspaper did which proves what Conservatives say about 'fake news' all the time.

You are so deep in denial of all of this that you dont even understand you weren't supposed to post the entire 1 hour clip that was published, that proves your point wrong. You were supposed to post the 1 minute clip and then hope no one else heard the full thing and they wouldn't go out and try to find the full video for themselves either. Take this L.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 5 January 2021 - 6:54 am
"...
And he comes to the conclusion:
His mishap was an illusion,
for, he reasons pointedly,
that which must not, can not be."

Christian Morgenstern "The Impossible Fact"

Trump is a malignant narcissist. He lacks any social norm. Norms that normally prevent us from cheating, lying, stealing and so on. The normal narcissist still has "sleepless nights" because of his behavior. Trump on the other hand shows no remorse and apparently has no inner moral brakes on his antisocial behavior.

Via Twitter he has created his own social media army. He knows what moves his conservative followers and can thus offer his view of things "unfiltered" and "unadulterated".

Simple and catchy slogans. Over and over again ...

"I am the president and you are fake news" means nothing other than he alone has the sovereignty to interpret the truth. His truth ...

And because he is the president and it cannot be that such a person lies, it also becomes the truth of many of his followers. They believe him every word. He does not need proof for his claims. He is the "leader" and his followers follow him unconditionally.

Trump also doesn't think about the consequences of spreading conspiracy theories (which he knows for sure are wrong) as long as he only achieves his goals.

There is no defeat in his cosmos. And certainly not an election defeat against Biden.

So he has made provisions for the worst case scenario and brought the fairy tale of the possibility of election rigging up. Long before the actual election. If he loses, then only through fraud.

A demagogue par excellence. Goebbels could not have done it better.

And now we see what happens when such a person freaks out after an election defeat.

The only one who could stop Trump from using the army against the demonstrators in the summer after the protests around Floyd was the Minister of Defense, Esper.

He and other important people in the Pentagon were now "terminated" and replaced by henchmen.

Donald Trump is unpredictable in his anger and that makes him very dangerous.

The Russians and Chinese know this. So no official congratulations to Biden.

Biden is also aware of this and it explains his extremely de-escalating behavior.

Don't tease him ...

Everyone should realize that your democracy is in real danger!

God bless America !

P.S. Sorry for grammar faults

Remember ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 5 January 2021 - 7:02 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Everything that you wrote there is your opinion and not based on any fact. I can pick apart most of what you wrote in that massive paragraph as simply untrue or just your opinion. Also conspiracy theories existed before Trump. Conservatives didn't trust the media already even before Trump was a candidate. Also all 'conspiracy theories' to do with voter fraud right now have been started and talked about from the democrats for years leading up to this 2020 election.

Is there any certain point you made in all of that you want me to deconstruct for you? You literally just wrote an entire neo liberal trump hating talking point that every low information person uses.

P.S. Also I'm reading it all back now, I would bet money you didn't even write that. You copied and pasted it from somewhere else. You type with broken english and poor grammar and that is relatively well written.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 6 January 2021 - 12:51 am by MegaMillion
Everything that you wrote there is your opinion and not based on any fact. I can pick apart most of what you wrote in that massive paragraph as simply untrue or just your opinion. Also conspiracy theories existed before Trump. Conservatives didn't trust the media already even before Trump was a candidate. Also all 'conspiracy theories' to do with voter fraud right now have been started and talked about from the democrats for years leading up to this 2020 election.

Is there any certain point you made in all of that you want me to deconstruct for you? You literally just wrote an entire neo liberal trump hating talking point that every low information person uses.

P.S. Also I'm reading it all back now, I would bet money you didn't even write that. You copied and pasted it from somewhere else. You type with broken english and poor grammar and that is relatively well written.

Polaris you can't win with these 2! Every comment they make are contradicting themselves. They have dodged every question you asked them as do the skillful professional politicans, and they are only capaple of regurgitating 1 biased source of information if any at all. How can you even have an arugment with that if you don't know where they stand in their own arguments. And they don't have enough attention span to read your entire explanation. And it doesn't sound like they click on any of links you give them to check out on their own. I'm sipping coffee and relaxing.......
Link | Reply | Quote
 Tomasd

Posted 5 January 2021 - 11:18 am
If only everybody was as smart and level-headed as vvvkasper :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 6 January 2021 - 8:03 am by MegaMillion

You goons focus on a snippet of the phone call chat rather than to see the whole picture that this is a grand scale of election fraud. It is a distraction, so classic of a stunt the fake news media try to keep your heads in the sand. GOONS!

FlashPoint: Voting Machines Exposed! Lance Wallnau, Jovan Pulitzer, and John Graves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViJt9gvM1wk&pbjreload=101

Trump: Pence has the power to reject electors; GOP senators take a stance: for or against objection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtk9QUM9_VI
Link | Reply | Quote
 23monk

Posted 6 January 2021 - 4:54 am
trump 2020-21-22-23-24-25-26-27 the lions will win to the cattle
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 6 January 2021 - 7:11 pm by MegaMillion
HISTORIC ELECTION FRAUD IN AMERICA!

Georgia Senate Judiciary Hearing on Election Fraud - Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR6e5nw3FYk

WATCH LIVE: Trump supporters rally in capital
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_aadjaMMu8

FlashPoint: Stop The Steal! Mario Murillo, Kevin Freeman, Ali Alexander, Krissane Hall and more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuLkd6d9fQo

Hundreds at Peaceful Save the Republic Rally in DC - Your
Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AesIO6hT44

Link | Reply | Quote
«26272829303132333435[36]37383940414243444546»
Displaying 526 - 540 out of 968 posts