TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 January 2021 - 8:31 pm
I am really afraid to ask you, how and where the 1st black President and his family should live and what they shall do with the money, they have earned. But I do and I await your response.
Considering Michelle Obama is a hypocrite. Anyone can see what the riots did the US over the summer. Basically every blue states main cities were turned upside down by riots and 'peaceful movements' a black woman that is literally living in a gated community sheltered from the world and who are the first people to call for police help should not be advocating for defunding of the police and preaching about black lives. Conservatives in the US get treated worse than any minority group does. You're too detached from reality to see these type of things plus you dont even research a single thing you come on the forum to argue about Amon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 January 2021 - 8:57 pm
+kwin wrote:
Its not because you think you're exceptional smart that I have to do everything you like...

Many of you are brainwashed by fake Trump media...
That was the dumbest non-answer I've ever seen Kwin. I dont go to trump for 'media' Infact on this thread I've already said some of his tweets are stupid as hell and don't make any sense.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 9 January 2021 - 9:50 pm
+kwin wrote:
lol, no Twitter anymore for Trump... With all his fake news, it's good but 4+ years too late ^^

Come on come on im waiting
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 9 January 2021 - 10:15 pm
Considering Michelle Obama is a hypocrite. Anyone can see what the riots did the US over the summer. Basically every blue states main cities were turned upside down by riots and 'peaceful movements' a black woman that is literally living in a gated community sheltered from the world and who are the first people to call for police help should not be advocating for defunding of the police and preaching about black lives. Conservatives in the US get treated worse than any minority group does. You're too detached from reality to see these type of things plus you dont even research a single thing you come on the forum to argue about Amon.

A simple question and I am still awaiting your answer. Which part of the question you didn't understand ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 January 2021 - 10:25 pm
A simple question and I am still awaiting your answer. Which part of the question you didn't understand ?
I did answer it, you just are too stupid to realize. But with that said you also haven't answered like 20 questions I've asked of you to prove your thoughts on Trump but that again isn't a surprise. Since I am not like you I'll answer again though.

If Michelle Obama is going to preach that America is Racist, she shouldn't be literally living in her own privilege . Obama had one of the easiest presidencies from the media and MSM despite most people that follow politics knowing he's a war criminal in the highest regard. He also killed Americans with drone attacks with practically 0 repercussion and was never really asked about it. As I said Michelle claimed that the riots were 'mostly peaceful' despite living in a gated community and not being anywhere near what happened. Also every rich person does not live in a gated community. She has plenty of other places she could choose to live just fyi.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 10 January 2021 - 12:52 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
I did answer it, you just are too stupid to realize. But with that said you also haven't answered like 20 questions I've asked of you to prove your thoughts on Trump but that again isn't a surprise. Since I am not like you I'll answer again though.

If Michelle Obama is going to preach that America is Racist, she shouldn't be literally living in her own privilege . Obama had one of the easiest presidencies from the media and MSM despite most people that follow politics knowing he's a war criminal in the highest regard. He also killed Americans with drone attacks with practically 0 repercussion and was never really asked about it. As I said Michelle claimed that the riots were 'mostly peaceful' despite living in a gated community and not being anywhere near what happened. Also every rich person does not live in a gated community. She has plenty of other places she could choose to live just fyi.

I am not saying you're a racist, but based on your answers I figure you are. The situation for a black president is completely different as for all presidents before. You shouldn't ignore this. Specially not when you are confronted with birther like Donald Trump who stoke up it massive in 2011. Can you as black imagine that you have fear about your family when you live in a country with a obvious racism problem? Obviously not. No one has a problem when a white president is a millionaire/billionaire. But with a black president it is. That's really sad.

You asked for a proof for racism and you got it. Did you really realize what happened in the last 2 months and in the years before ? I have no doubt that Donald tolerate and protect facists and racists as long as he reached his aims. Everybody knows what happened if the BLM movement had enter the Capitol ... a massive body count!

In November I made clear statements what will happen when a psycho like Donald freaks out and that the democracy is in real danger. And you talking about a fraud which never existing ...

I posted these 2 MSNBC video's because no one understand video's in a German translation. I notice that this is for you a "criminal act", but not what your beloved Donald had done in the last days ...

We both know the speeches of Donald before, during and after the riot around the Capitol.

And you are still a Trump fan ?

You should notice that Donald Trump only cares about one thing: Donald Trump.

The loyalty of many Trump supporters has been cheated by Donald Trump. And that's the ultimate truth.

And yes, it's hurting. But you are able to fix it. Don't let these haters win. Hate doesn't solve any single problem.

I stand for freedom, equality, truth, justice and the trust in the institutions of democracy.

And I am prepared to fight and die for these great things.

I believe that these soldiers die for something and not for nothing at all

We are no ****s or losers ! Stand up and fight for democracy !

GOD bless you all.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 10 January 2021 - 1:40 am
https://twitter.com/PedroAn11018071/status/1347959082947379202?s=19 n before get censored, this is what some ppl voted
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 10 January 2021 - 1:44 am
Meanwhile in uruguay > https://twitter.com/porquetendencia/status/1347996759616843793?s=19
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 January 2021 - 1:49 am
Amon you're too stupid with that reply you just made. I feel bad actually replying to it. You took so much time to write all that out and you're wrong on so many things. As I said earlier you are a dumb sheep that doesn't actually do his own research and doesn't actually know whats happening in the real world of politics. Likely you think Hillary Clinton was an amazing woman and 4 years ago Donald trump cheated her out of being the first female President of the United states. Also there's hundreds of black millionaire & billionaires in the US. Obama wasn't the first one. I'll pick your post apart later on when I can be bothered to **** on you further.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 10 January 2021 - 3:39 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Amon you're too stupid with that reply you just made. I feel bad actually replying to it. You took so much time to write all that out and you're wrong on so many things. As I said earlier you are a dumb sheep that doesn't actually do his own research and doesn't actually know whats happening in the real world of politics. Likely you think Hillary Clinton was an amazing woman and 4 years ago Donald trump cheated her out of being the first female President of the United states. Also there's hundreds of black millionaire & billionaires in the US. Obama wasn't the first one. I'll pick your post apart later on when I can be bothered to **** on you further.

Ok. I have more time now.

How do you call a guy who worship a delusional psychopath? Assmosis or Bipolaris ?

You and your research thing. When you open your eyes and turn on the lights, I am sure that you are able to realize that your head isn't in a comfort zone. Or do you like the warmth of Donalds ass ?

Link | Reply | Quote
 Checking

Edited 10 January 2021 - 4:34 am by Checking
These guys can't say why trump is fascist/racist even though they claim he is.. they can't tell you the fake news, they can't tell you what they dislike about his policies, they can't tell you what they like about Biden or what makes Biden a better President. It's literally low information sheep over here on voobly.

Why all this hatred towards Trump brother? Not only on voobly but all over the world.
All the well-educated people I know don’t like him, no professor of my university likes him, no people at my internship likes him, no one from my family likes him.
Some of my school/college-friends likes him but they are either drop outs or working as pizza delivery guy, but I don’t think they are educated enough, also some of my neighbors likes him, a 68 year old guy who lives of his wife janitor job income and a guy around 30yo who just drinks smokes and play loud music everyday(not seeing him from few weeks I think he got arrested, police came few days ago and asked us informations about him)
I think in most cases the educated people don’t like him and criminal/jobless/or just dumb type of people tend to like him more , I don’t know if it’s like that everywhere, but from what I’ve seen that’s the case.
Why do you think most of the people hates him? Is it because he looks like an orange? or there are some other reasons? What’s your opinion?

Ty for reading, Yours sincerely,

Checking
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 January 2021 - 4:42 am
Checking wrote:
Why all this hatred towards Trump brother? Not only on voobly but all over the world.
All the well-educated people I know don’t like him, no professor of my university likes him, no people at my internship likes him, no one from my family likes him.
Some of my school/college-friends likes him but they are either drop outs or working as pizza delivery guy, but I don’t think they are educated enough, also some of my neighbors likes him, a 68 year old guy who lives of his wife janitor job income and a guy around 30yo who just drinks smokes and play loud music everyday(not seeing him from few weeks I think he got arrested, police came few days ago and asked us informations about him)
I think in most cases the educated people don’t like him and criminal/jobless/or just dumb type of people tend to like him more , I don’t know if it’s like that everywhere, but from what I’ve seen that’s the case.
Why do you think most of the people hates him? Is it because he looks like an orange? or there are some other reasons? What’s your opinion?

Ty for reading, Yours sincerely,

Checking
It's literally the opposite. Majority of the people who voted for Biden were betweeen 18-29 (it was like 65%+) So that means the low information and college/uni students mostly or people who just came through uni and have had liberal bias thrown at them for several years. There's a reason democrats want 16 to be the legal voting age in the US and I can tell you its not because they think 16 year olds are 'more educated' ones.

It also happens to be where you live or grow up. There are plenty of people who view this forum that are trump supporters and there are ones that aren't. The people on this forum for example I can tell you that you have people like Kwin and Amon who dont even know why they are arguing and cant debate me on a single thing to do with this election but just hate Trump because it's cool. Also Trump is loved in other places besides the United States, don't be ignorant.

Also I'm gonna guess you are camp or javi? Atleast write from your main account.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 January 2021 - 5:11 am
I am not saying you're a racist, but based on your answers I figure you are. The situation for a black president is completely different as for all presidents before. You shouldn't ignore this. Specially not when you are confronted with birther like Donald Trump who stoke up it massive in 2011. Can you as black imagine that you have fear about your family when you live in a country with a obvious racism problem? Obviously not. No one has a problem when a white president is a millionaire/billionaire. But with a black president it is. That's really sad.
It was historic when Obama became the first black President. He was also very well spoken and people wanted to believe the things he said, he was able to pull groups together especially at first and make people have a strong belief things were going to change for the better. He didn't do a lot of the things he said he was going to, Obamacare (was a big failure) He started 7 new wars and he was a war criminal in every regard. I can write you like 20 paragraphs on Obama's failures as a president. You will say you can write me 20 paragraphs on Trump's in which I know you cant.

I dont have any issue with Obama being a black millionaire there have probably been hundreds/thousands of black millionaires before him. Europe is probably a more racist place than the US is. The US racism just gets used every 4 years by democrats as a way to get emotional /stupid & low information people to vote for a certain party. Also no trust me Obama didn't have any fears. He was a super privileged Black guy that went to all the best schools and had a great life in the United States. Which even you get abused by with your stupidity as you live in Europe. Democrats did this same thing to Bush 20 years ago when he was the Republican President of the United States. Any future Republican President will also get this same type of treatment. They will be the next 'bad guy' and the democrats until life ends or people wake up will just keep abusing the low information voter the way they do.
You asked for a proof for racism and you got it. Did you really realize what happened in the last 2 months and in the years before ? I have no doubt that Donald tolerate and protect facists and racists as long as he reached his aims. Everybody knows what happened if the BLM movement had enter the Capitol ... a massive body count!

What proof of racism did you give ? That last paragraph? THAT was your proof? some words you wrote? Were on two different levels here, Amon. The reason the Capitol didn't have as much security as a 'BLM' or 'ANTIFA' protest/riot is because people don't expect Trump supporters to riot or go crazy and cause billions of damage. Entire cities were burning over the summer because of BLM & ANTIFA unless you willfully chose to just ignore those things because its not 'trump hate' and no there wouldn't have been massive body counts. There wasn't even massive body counts considering the amount of riots and protests they had done over the summer considering they attacked police and burned businesses/police property to the ground.
In November I made clear statements what will happen when a psycho like Donald freaks out and that the democracy is in real danger. And you talking about a fraud which never existing ...

I posted these 2 MSNBC video's because no one understand video's in a German translation. I notice that this is for you a "criminal act", but not what your beloved Donald had done in the last days ...

Democrats talked about this same exact fraud 4 years ago. They would of talked about it even more this time around had they lost the election. Everyone can form their own opinion on things, I've personally seen enough to make me think the election was fraudulent but watching Biden fail and look stupid and making everyone regret him as a President is also a victory for me.

It's not a criminal act for me. I'm just not a hypocrite the way you are. Kasper links NewsMax/OAN which is propaganda for the right and CNN/MSNBC is propaganda for the left. You just said you don't watch bias news and then you link MSNBC to try and show me someone talking badly about Trump as if I dont already know they do that 24/7 on MSNBC. The irony is funny but you're also too stupid to understand that.
You should notice that Donald Trump only cares about one thing: Donald Trump.

The loyalty of many Trump supporters has been cheated by Donald Trump. And that's the ultimate truth.

And yes, it's hurting. But you are able to fix it. Don't let these haters win. Hate doesn't solve any single problem.

I stand for freedom, equality, truth, justice and the trust in the institutions of democracy.

Trump cares about the United States far more than any past president of most peoples life times. Most Presidents are lifetime politicians who get exceedingly wealthy based on their time in office either as a congressman/woman or higher position. Trump was none of that and probably lost more $ than anyone whos been President before him.

Your last line about Standing for freedom equality truth and justice then you shouldn't be for Biden at all. He stands for none of that and democrats definitely don't stand for any of that (neither do Republicans)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 10 January 2021 - 7:59 am
From my perspective as an argentine i'm going to explain to you what Trump is like and was seen here>

Donald before being president was rarely known by people outside the media, I mean ordinary people, those who knew him only know that he was a "businessman and tv actor"

Most of the TV channels showed him as the new hitler who came to divide american society and the world with his speech about the wall with mexico.

the positive image of him was 20% and the negative 90%

as time passed as president, his image improved according to the facts, the news echoed here about the policies that he applied on immigration, foreign relations, trade agreements, ceasefire in several countries, basically improved the quality of life of the Americans.

in the last year of his mandate, the Chinese virus arrived and echoed the disaster that it left in the hands of the governors of each state, most of them Democrats, by chance? If he took full control we could say it was merely his fault but we know what happened ..

here he got a lot of support last year, a survey of value, gave him a 65% acceptance in Argentina and more than 50% in the rest of some latin countries, all this taking people of a laudable academic level, From the misinformation the ignorant ppl compare him with cristina fernandez (current vice-president) because she didn't go to the assumption ceremony of mauricio macri in 2015 .. so we can expect of this? a neocon patriot guy with an social-democratic autocrat with hundreds of cases of corruption in court(on a country were justice means nothing)

on another point guys, before you talk about fragile democracy be sure you don't steal an election with a lot of fraud evidence, most of the world believe there was fraud and see you as an sheep tamed by the media, some day the truth gonna see the light, here is common to heard about of civil war in the U.S all the time since the electoral college said that biden won, in places where censorship can't cover or ban
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 10 January 2021 - 8:27 am
The people who handle Twitter know so little and bad about strategy, they accuse Trump of inciting violence and permanently suspend his account, they manage to redouble the bet and achieve even more hatred, also that he has more acceptance than before, if they could be more stupid they will..

i mean it's not only his main account being suspended, was many accounts banned(who support him) forever and in many place to (fb/ig/parler and others), so therefore it's quite obviously than ppl will realize about a true censoship who can escalate into real troubles, be ready for bloods spread

Link | Reply | Quote
«31323334353637383940[41]42434445464748495051»
Displaying 601 - 615 out of 968 posts