Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 MegaMillion

Edited 30 December 2020 - 8:49 am by MegaMillion
FlashPoint : Hope Is Not Lost! Featuring Attorney Sidney Powell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YTlhqd7PM0&t=2321s

Speculation:
This swamp goes much deeper than people realize.

The Media=Very Bad.
The Congress=Bunch of ****s.
Trump=Man with Ball of Steel.

Conclusion:
Very Bad ****s Vs Ball of Steel
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 30 December 2020 - 11:00 am
Somebody is living out those gay tendencies in his posts.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 30 December 2020 - 2:28 pm
The list
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 30 December 2020 - 9:04 pm
I'm still waiting for one single person to come forward and prove me Trump is a racist isn't just a narrative made by the left. He's a 74 year old rich white man. You should be able to find hundreds of hits of blatant racist from Trump over the years that didn't 'just happen' in the last 4-5 years. If Trump is a racist as everyone here and elsewhere claims, show me how and then for each legit example you can show me (if any) I'll show you one of Biden until one of us has no more content to show and we'll see who is more racist between the two.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 30 December 2020 - 9:57 pm
it's simple no one can prove it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 31 December 2020 - 1:06 am by MegaMillion
10 Most Expensive Things Owned By Donald Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY_4VmvXrMw

Inside Donald Trump's American Castle Mar-a-Lago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRypbWKXhEI

TRUMP turns everything he touches to gold!
BIDEN turns everything he touches to blue! Even the color blue was stolen from America.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 31 December 2020 - 1:00 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
I'm still waiting for one single person to come forward and prove me ...

OK. Here is a video.

As one of these wily Canadian shoe smuggler tell us please, how you make shoes "sound old"/"looks old". Or is it a tall tale of Trump?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 31 December 2020 - 1:02 am
Canadians buy shoes and they wear them. Wow. Check out the big brains of Canadians ! :D :D :D :D :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 31 December 2020 - 2:06 am
Okay this is why I know you're an actual ****. #1 I asked for proof of Trump's racism PRIOR (before) Trump ran for office or was President Trump. Since you are saying there isn't any such thing as 'fake news' and neo lib media doesn't exist, it's all honest etc. You can find im sure tons of Trump racism quotes and videos of him prior to him running for President. Keep in mind he was on TV most of his life, he's a public figure and celebrity before he was ever a presidential candidate.

This entire time since our first back and forth to each other you have been unable to back up a single thing you've said. You can't speak on Trump or Biden's policies. You can't even show me examples of Trump racism prior to him being the President which is crazy as hes a 74 year old rich white man whos been on TV his entire life basically.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 31 December 2020 - 8:22 am

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY BOMBSHELL!! Rudy Giuliani Reveals that Hunter Biden is Only the Beginning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qNDW9IcqN

No Scandalist Biden will be served as President. First President-Elect for Gitmo Jail 2021.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 31 December 2020 - 12:51 pm
Okay this is why I know you're an actual ****. #1 I asked for proof of Trump's racism PRIOR (before) Trump ran for office or was President Trump. Since you are saying there isn't any such thing as 'fake news' and neo lib media doesn't exist, it's all honest etc. You can find im sure tons of Trump racism quotes and videos of him prior to him running for President. Keep in mind he was on TV most of his life, he's a public figure and celebrity before he was ever a presidential candidate.

This entire time since our first back and forth to each other you have been unable to back up a single thing you've said. You can't speak on Trump or Biden's policies. You can't even show me examples of Trump racism prior to him being the President which is crazy as hes a 74 year old rich white man whos been on TV his entire life basically.

Normally I don't support the ego of fraudulent Canadian shoe smugglers but I make an exception.

1973 was Trump Defendant in a racial discrimination trial. Violation of Fair Housing Act (from 1968).

The trial dragged on for two years, but ended in 1975 with a settlement that included an obligation to make a statement in the local press, at his own expense, that members of all races were welcome as tenants of Trump apartments. This was generally taken as a victory for minorities.

Trump's attorney was Roy Cohn. Known as the right hand of Joseph McCarthy ... I think he learned a lot from this guy. Specially how to insults, threatens and depersonalizes political opponents.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 31 December 2020 - 1:26 pm
AMON vs The "Al Bundy" of Canadian Shoe Smuggler Polaris 2:0
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 31 December 2020 - 1:39 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 31 December 2020 - 7:36 pm
Normally I don't support the ego of fraudulent Canadian shoe smugglers but I make an exception.

1973 was Trump Defendant in a racial discrimination trial. Violation of Fair Housing Act (from 1968).

The trial dragged on for two years, but ended in 1975 with a settlement that included an obligation to make a statement in the local press, at his own expense, that members of all races were welcome as tenants of Trump apartments. This was generally taken as a victory for minorities.

Trump's attorney was Roy Cohn. Known as the right hand of Joseph McCarthy ... I think he learned a lot from this guy. Specially how to insults, threatens and depersonalizes political opponents.
Damn son. You had to dig deep for this one. As I said he's a 70 year old rich white man and you dug for something nearly half a century ago. Next time you make your statement you should post a source with it, not some copy/paste you took from a site where you had to search for an hour to find. But since I am a man of my word Here's Joe Biden. Again let's find out who before 2015 was the most racist between them so find me more forms of blatant racism prior to 2015.

Because I know you can't go 1 for 1 with me on these I gave you 2 for 1.. I didnt even have to dig to when Biden was in his 20-30's to find his racism. All I had to do was dig before him and obama took office.

Don't take too long to respond with your next video/source of Trump racism prior to his Presidential run.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 31 December 2020 - 7:42 pm
AMON vs The "Al Bundy" of Canadian Shoe Smuggler Polaris 2:0
How exactly do you find this 2:0? Even assuming your point stands on the housing act. Wheres your other point? Making up numbers doesn't do anything for you when you can't even argue anything against me on Policy or anything political.

Link | Reply | Quote
«21222324252627282930[31]32333435363738394041»
Displaying 451 - 465 out of 968 posts