TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 19 December 2020 - 7:16 pm
tell that to your alt-right beloved racist and pedo candidate... just saying what do you expect from someone who is senile to deal a big country like USA?

all that claiming about trump is mostly fake crap that ppl believed who have been brainwashed by progresism media even in both party(demo/republican).

So Mich I hope you enjoy next years, whoever won will be a disaster after this whole any part will start the riot.

The world is not that fanciful place where everything is pink and everything has to be accepted and softened, culturally there are religions / lobby / that impose practices so that people lose their north, remain in old and ambiguous discussions full of resentment.

Trump from my viewpoint made many good things not only for USA else the world peace, if you watch where he got most of votes, they belong to low/mid class and lose in big cities showing off he care more about american job ppl without matter what media can say about it.

at the end of the day the facts speak more louder than you can appreciate, put the facts on the table and discuss that before evaluating someone for something quite personal, this is the problem with some ppl they are quite sentimental y can't see the reality.

Your google translate seems broken
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 19 December 2020 - 7:32 pm
What part did you not understand? I understood every paragraph he wrote perfectly fine.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 19 December 2020 - 8:18 pm
tell that to your alt-right beloved racist and pedo candidate... just saying what do you expect from someone who is senile to deal a big country like USA?

all that claiming about trump is mostly fake crap that ppl believed who have been brainwashed by progresism media even in both party(demo/republican).

So Mich I hope you enjoy next years, whoever won will be a disaster after this whole any part will start the riot.

The world is not that fanciful place where everything is pink and everything has to be accepted and softened, culturally there are religions / lobby / that impose practices so that people lose their north, remain in old and ambiguous discussions full of resentment.

Trump from my viewpoint made many good things not only for USA else the world peace, if you watch where he got most of votes, they belong to low/mid class and lose in big cities showing off he care more about american job ppl without matter what media can say about it.

at the end of the day the facts speak more louder than you can appreciate, put the facts on the table and discuss that before evaluating someone for something quite personal, this is the problem with some ppl they are quite sentimental y can't see the reality.

in case someone wonders why he called him a pedo
Link | Reply | Quote
 pessi_

Edited 19 December 2020 - 9:07 pm by pessi_

Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 20 December 2020 - 1:54 am
you are so stupid to keep making jokes about language, grow up kid
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 20 December 2020 - 6:09 am
rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 21 December 2020 - 3:57 am by MegaMillion
Mob Boss betrayed Biden; Dominion Voting and Smartmatic: made to steal election | Eye Opener
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tzMzyn4YSc

Life, Liberty & Levin 12/20/20 | FOX BREAKING TRUMP NEWS december 20,2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIiBD9KwGOI

Don't pay attention to Ms Giggles and Kwin; both are incapable of writing a complete sentence to support what they stand for. They are coming here to troll other people who have legitimate opposite viewpoints from them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 21 December 2020 - 5:35 am by +kwin
You're the biggest troll here with all your fake news ...

The only real news is that Trump is no president anymore in a month.

All your fake stuff will not change that...
All your amazing breaking fake stuff will not change that...
You will not change that...
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 21 December 2020 - 9:41 am by MegaMillion
Kwin, you better come with facts next time I see your face pop up on this thread.
Tell me which country you are from. If you are not even living in the United States, you don't know **** about President Trump other than what the media has fed you, and you really need to shut the hell up because you sound like an ****. You don't know where he came from and what achievements he did for America other than what the fake media feeds in your head.

10 Most Expensive Things Owned By Donald Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY_4VmvXrMw&t=6s

5 Richest Presidents In US History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvBIDZUa5qU

Trump Lists His Administration's Economic Achievements
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUk45dbsvo0

Trump has done more than any president: Lou Dobbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2UfcWQn-jY

Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 21 December 2020 - 10:13 am by +kwin
Lol... more useless links...
Here is 1 fact... you need help man...

I acree about 1 thing... Trump has done alot...
And that's bad news because the next president has to undo almost everything...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 December 2020 - 3:08 pm
+kwin wrote:
Lol... more useless links...
Here is 1 fact... you need help man...

I acree about 1 thing... Trump has done alot...
And that's bad news because the next president has to undo almost everything...
Kwin you dont even know a single policy of Trump's or Biden's. You just hate trump because its the 'cool thing' to hate Trump and dont even understand why. I would ask you to explain some things Biden has to undo but I know even with google you won't be able to answer that question.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 December 2020 - 3:36 pm
Kwin you dont even know a single policy of Trump's or Biden's. You just hate trump because its the 'cool thing' to hate Trump and dont even understand why. I would ask you to explain some things Biden has to undo but I know even with google you won't be able to answer that question.
  • US withdrawal from Paris climate agreement
  • US withdrawal from Iran nuclear deal / sanctions against Iran
  • US withdrawal from WHO / "USA unable to handle Corona"
  • US sanctions when the EU completes North Stream 2
  • US sanctions when the EU forces Facebook / Microsoft / Google / Amazon to pay taxes
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 December 2020 - 3:41 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
  • US withdrawal from Paris climate agreement
  • US withdrawal from Iran nuclear deal / sanctions against Iran
  • US withdrawal from WHO / "USA unable to handle Corona"
  • US sanctions when the EU completes North Stream 2
  • US sanctions when the EU forces Facebook / Microsoft / Google / Amazon to pay taxes
I mean I agree with less than half of those but still that question was to Kwin who I know would know nothing about what you just listed. I already know you're infinitely more educated than Kwin is on politics.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 21 December 2020 - 3:46 pm
Why is this thread still alive is what i'd like to know even more lol. Just spreading more hate and more bull**** and it's not even actual discussions anymore...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 December 2020 - 3:50 pm
Why is this thread still alive is what i'd like to know even more lol. Just spreading more hate and more bull**** and it's not even actual discussions anymore...
Life under Biden will be just as hateful/worse than before. Half of the US feels the election was stolen and after what democrats did for 4 years with the Russia thing no one can even blame them especially when they have far more proof of wrong doing than anything that was said in the last 4 years after the 2016 election.

Link | Reply | Quote
«15161718192021222324[25]26272829303132333435»
Displaying 361 - 375 out of 968 posts