TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 4 January 2021 - 9:13 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Imagine saying that as you are less researched and knowledgeable than I am. Trump Derangement Syndrome clouds your vision from everything else.

Debate me on any political topic to do with US politics. Debate me on fake news being fake news. Your stance being fake news doesn't exist... all news is unbias and fair to all people and I will have the opposite stance.

You can't even deny a single thing I've said to you in my previous post or any posts previous to that. You can't even prove how Trump is the worst President which is clearly what you believe. You can't prove to me that Trump is a racist/fascist etc. You can't even prove to me that Biden would be a better candidate than Trump.

L after L after L after L after L after L for you Amon. Be honest with what you are, you are a low information person that has been massively manipulated by neo liberal media and doesn't allow you to see things for what they are.

As I said before, I don't have to comment on every stupid thing you say. Honestly, I don't care what you think or write about me.

None of your predictions have come true, probably because your investigations are nothing but bull****. You should think about that.

May be than you are able to win a debate versus "the master of fraud detection". :D :D :D :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 January 2021 - 9:07 pm
As I said before, I don't have to comment on every stupid thing you say. Honestly, I don't care what you think or write about me.

None of your predictions have come true, probably because your investigations are nothing but bull****. You should think about that.
Another L. You haven't commented on a single thing I've said. You can't even defend your own points you try and make against what I say. You hate Trump because its the 'cool' thing to hate Trump, and because your favorite celebrities tell you that he is a bad person and the worst President. You can't even defend your own words when it comes to him with any reasonable evidence.

January 6th The house & Senate will get together and solidify the results. The results will be objected to by both house & senate members. If nothing happens from that day it's not because there is no proof or any evidence. It's because people are just cowards who don't want to rock the boat and dont want to be the first person to put their neck on the line for this.

Also most of my predictions have come true and the ones that will happen in the future will also be true (such as telling you if Biden is in Office instead of Trump he will be around for 8 years instead of 4 going forward) You think Trump will be forgotten after January 20th, let's see who's right.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 4 January 2021 - 9:22 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Another L. You haven't commented on a single thing I've said. You can't even defend your own points you try and make against what I say. You hate Trump because its the 'cool' thing to hate Trump, and because your favorite celebrities tell you that he is a bad person and the worst President. You can't even defend your own words when it comes to him with any reasonable evidence.

January 6th The house & Senate will get together and solidify the results. The results will be objected to by both house & senate members. If nothing happens from that day it's not because there is no proof or any evidence. It's because people are just cowards who don't want to rock the boat and dont want to be the first person to put their neck on the line for this.

Also most of my predictions have come true and the ones that will happen in the future will also be true (such as telling you if Biden is in Office instead of Trump he will be around for 8 years instead of 4 going forward) You think Trump will be forgotten after January 20th, let's see who's right.

Don't forget the archangel, the bible prophecy and Gods plan ....

All I see is a bunch of losers who can't accept the majority rule.

You hate too much and think to little.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 January 2021 - 9:33 pm
Don't forget the archangel, the bible prophecy and Gods plan ....

All I see is a bunch of losers who can't accept the majority rule.

You hate too much and think to little.
Were democrats 4 years ago the same way? 'Losers who cant accept the Electoral college? Because they tried to get Trump impeached before he was inaugurated january 20th, 2017. Tried to spin Russia for 4 years etc. Of course by your logic democrats had reason to do what they did even though it was proven to be BS. You dont even know what you believe or what you stand for Amon. You're not even near North America nor do you even know any policy or US politics. You hate Trump based on no facts. Virtually everything you hate Trump for can be said about President's over the last 50 years in the U.S.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 4 January 2021 - 10:12 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
As far as I know the Intelligence Community had checked it.

[You must login to view link]

Again

I don't hate. Hate doesn't solve a single problem. But evidence do!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 January 2021 - 10:45 pm
As far as I know the Intelligence Community had checked it.

Again

I don't hate. Hate doesn't solve a single problem. But evidence do!
That's the problem. You don't take the time to do any of your own research, you just hear one thing from people with a bias and believe it. So they were wrong and lied to you about Russia but they are telling you the truth now? Nice logic.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 4 January 2021 - 11:34 pm by MegaMillion
Obviously, you goons will be in the dark for a long time! You still haven't seen any evidence! Oh, Okay!! I gotcha how your mind works! I go as far as telling you that President Trump gets 2 terms in office and Pence will get 2 terms! If you have a hard time digesting that, deflect it completely because this is about the election in America. This is not about election in your country! Goons will argue like goons....wonderfully done, stick your heads together because 2 is better than 1. Goons today and Goons tomorrow! Your country is doomed to have goons spawn in your country. LOL
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 4 January 2021 - 11:45 pm
That's the problem. You don't take the time to do any of your own research, you just hear one thing from people with a bias and believe it. So they were wrong and lied to you about Russia but they are telling you the truth now? Nice logic.

You are the real clown here! ;1st

A ;canadian shoe smuggler who knows more than the US Intelligence Community. ROFL.

Kasper can't top this rofl rofl rofl rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 January 2021 - 11:53 pm
You are the real clown here! ;1st

A ;canadian shoe smuggler who knows more than the US Intelligence Community. ROFL.

Kasper can't top this rofl rofl rofl rofl
Amon. You live in Europe. The only thing you know about the FBI/CIA and any intelligence agency is what you see on T.V. where they clearly won't say what most people actually think about them. The FBI & CIA haven't been respected for years now. Well into Bush's time as President. I also never said I know more than the Intelligence Community. I said they haven't been properly unbias in quite a while and the handling of Trump's Russia hoax was an example.

Since you know so much about this, tell everyone where the agents that handled the Trump Russia investigation are now and are they still employed?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 5 January 2021 - 12:24 am

„Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgement.

At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.“

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 5 January 2021 - 12:32 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris

Again, ill ask are the agents who had been involved in the investigation, where are they now?

The entire reason you knew so much wrong information about the Russia collusion investigation is because every media source that is telling you currently that NO VOTER FRAUD happened in this election, told you 4 years ago that Trump conspired with Russia to win an election.

You're low information, admit what you are and stop typing back to me kid. I am going to **** on you every single time with sources and facts.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 5 January 2021 - 3:54 am by MegaMillion
Amon. You live in Europe. The only thing you know about the FBI/CIA and any intelligence agency is what you see on T.V. where they clearly won't say what most people actually think about them. The FBI & CIA haven't been respected for years now. Well into Bush's time as President. I also never said I know more than the Intelligence Community. I said they haven't been properly unbias in quite a while and the handling of Trump's Russia hoax was an example.

Since you know so much about this, tell everyone where the agents that handled the Trump Russia investigation are now and are they still employed?

Lou Dobbs Tonight 1/4/21 | Fox Business January 04, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-19YJaC7Lyo

Tucker Carlson Tonight 01/04/21 | Fox News January 04, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4cgLgJ52MQ

Ammon, you and kwin are equally high information ****ants and a threat to yourselves. You both have proven yourself to be a fool over and over again! Call me whatever you want by your choice of words. There's more in google dictionary if you ever struggle... I don't budge at any of your comments! I know what I stand for you, and you don't! The fact that you only listen to one source of biased news and not atively searching for news on your own already tells me you're low information and not capable of handling the truth. Just keep making those background noises! LOL I'm eating steak and drinking wine as you are constantly attacking me....
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 5 January 2021 - 4:12 am
The biggest fools here are those who believe in impossible things...

They see themselves extremely smart and most like to offend others...

Polaris is an example but kasper is the king of being stupid...

After months still believe in fraud while there is no prove...

They still believe that there is a chance that liar Trump will stay president... How stupid can you be...

You will see me back in this topic on 20 January, then I come here and I will have a lot of fun ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 5 January 2021 - 4:45 am by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

;grin ;grin ;grin ;grin ;grin ;grin ;grin Time for judgement day !

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 January 2021 - 4:40 am
+kwin wrote:
The biggest fools here are those who believe in impossible things...

They see themselves extremely smart and most like to offend others...

Polaris is an example but kasper is the king of being stupid...

After months still believe in fraud while there is no prove...

They still believe that there is a chance that liar Trump will stay president... How stupid can you be...

You will see me back in this topic on 20 January, then I come here and I will have a lot of fun ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo

Kwin you haven't proven me wrong on anything I've said. The fact you dont even know that neo liberal's exist or that the media is biased and owned by one side. Even the guy that ****ing owns voobly came out and said that. I've given you lots of chance to step up and prove me wrong on a single statement said here. The election fraud is my opinion on what I've seen and yes I've seen plenty of evidence that makes me believe it was stolen. I even showed a video and sources that confirm why I believe what I do.

Also im not a conservative. If anything I'd be libertarian. I'd be more welcome to a third party than anything and I've never voted Conservative ever in my life. I believe in the U.S. Trump is by far the best option and I've stated many times why and given you guys evidence. You guys hate Trump because your news tells you to hate trump. Most storylines you read and see are completely biased against Trump because he isnt good for the swamp and corrupt politicians.

Also you lose either way, not me. If trump wins he has 4 more years in office. If Trump loses he basically has 8 because he will be around and vocal the entire time Biden is ****ing up the country and losing voters left and right. Then in 4 years Trump is only stronger with even more support.

Link | Reply | Quote
«25262728293031323334[35]36373839404142434445»
Displaying 511 - 525 out of 968 posts