BiggerBoy

Posted 24 December 2020 - 6:46 am
Trump takes the seat again. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 24 December 2020 - 6:55 am by MegaMillion
+kwin wrote:
I guess the Devil will win this one ^^

ps: I haven't clicked on even 1 of your links, I can't imagine someone did lol ^^

Guess which devil is quick to click on this bait for the opportunity of a lifetime.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 25 December 2020 - 2:23 pm
Amon you live in germany, you know nothing that happens in the USA. Stick to keeping the Hitler youth in your country.

You should not believe everything what you think.

[img][/img][You must login to view link]

You like the LGBQT community? Donald too. Here's a fan video just for you. Here you can see Donald how he is giving two guys a pantomimic hand job.

Have fun with it.

Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 26 December 2020 - 12:31 am by MegaMillion
You should not believe everything what you think.

[img][/img][You must login to view link]

You like the LGBQT community? Donald too. Here's a fan video just for you. Here you can see Donald how he is giving two guys a pantomimic hand job.

Have fun with it.

Ammon, you ****! Stay in your own political realm and clean up that mess in your country. Didn't you goons just took down that wall that divide your country for centuries?! Hypocracy at its finest, son of a ****! You wanna believe what the media feed in your ****ty head. Go ahead and be deceived. No one can stop you!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 26 December 2020 - 12:51 am
Didn't you goons just took down that wall that divide your country for centuries?!

You are clearly very educated, sir. Nothing gets past you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kimberly@voobly

Posted 26 December 2020 - 1:37 pm
You are clearly very educated, sir. Nothing gets past you.
A goddamn reactionary!
Link | Reply | Quote
 LetswaveaBook

Posted 26 December 2020 - 3:46 pm
Didn't you goons just took down that wall that divide your country for centuries?!

Damn it, I don´t know of a wall that divided a country for centuries.
Go ahead and be deceived. No one can stop you!
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 27 December 2020 - 12:19 am by MegaMillion

Damn it, did you sleep in history class? The Berlin wall that divide West and East Germany? Really!? Did you go to school? Damn, I'm in the wrong thread...full of goons!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 27 December 2020 - 4:35 am

Decades or centuries. So let's say he won the debate, other than, you know, some crooked facts.

But this "Bible thing and god's plan" really scares me. Looks like his mind reached maximum temperatures. :D :D :D :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 27 December 2020 - 4:49 am
Decades or centuries. So let's say he won the debate, other than, you know, some crooked facts.

But this "Bible thing and god's plan" really scares me. Looks like his mind reached maximum temperatures. :D :D :D :D
You haven't spoken any facts yet. Just saying what CNN has to say. As I proved earlier, you cant debate with me over Biden/Trump policies and prove to me Biden would do better. Biden hasn't even been President yet and already majority of the country hates his cabinet choices. The progressives in his party are fighting with the others in the party as well. Biden's presidency would be absolutely terrible, you just hate Trump because the media made you see some very bias things about him.

As for Kasper. Some people just are like that and believe in god among everything else. There's ten's of millions of people who view the same way he does, I am not one of them but I won't hate on him for thinking how he does. I just think he's preaching to the wrong crowd of people all who dont care about what he's saying.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 27 December 2020 - 5:04 am
Infact since you guys are all so interested in CNN/MSNBC and other bias media. I encourage anyone here who is a Trump hater to find me video proof of blatant racism by Trump prior to his presidential run (prior to 2014.)

My opinion is that the left media knows how stupid and emotional people are so they started to take things out of context and paint different stories. If Trump is really this crazy racist like everyone claims, there will be tons of video's of blatant racism from Trump over the years. I personally never heard of Trump being a racist, infact most would argue the opposite and now Trump by all the ****s is known as a racist so prove me wrong.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 27 December 2020 - 5:11 am

Sorry I didn't fact check to see the dates because it's not my country. It's not that important to me, but I know it's probably longer than you have been alive. Enjoy your win, ****!
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 29 December 2020 - 10:15 am by MegaMillion
Sidney Powell : STS, DRAIN THE SWAMP !! Georgia Runoff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk8ERxMWhHk

BR34KING 7RUMP N3WS 1aM 12/27/20 [FULL] - F0X BR34KING 7RUMP N3WS Dec 27, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uILfZKsVSG0

FULL Watters' World 12/26/20 | Fox News December 26, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX49Uhg1AUA

TRUMP TIRED OF BIASED MEDIA! - Media Bias - Trump - Biden - Newsmax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLn-dvK6AmY

This is how messed up things are because of the corruption of the media, and people on both sides of the fence cannot see the same paradigm depending on what news outlets they listen to. Who to believe? Well, read the people's comments. Some of the people making these comments are educated and know what they're talking about. They are more trustworthy than the lying news anchors who are paid puppets. They can go to hell with their mass deceptive agendas. Major news media like CNN did a good job stirring up chaos and propagate perpetual warfare in this world, and the sheep are being led to the slaughter house without realizing it. They're not going to cover any great accomplishments that President Trump has done for this country or cover anything that relates to the election fraud. That goes along with the social media that are actively censoring it. Soon, the New World Order will come, and it will be time to force vaccinate its sheep with microchips as there will be more deadly and contagious strands of lab-created virus getting introduced through the years to come, having the the agenda to depopulate the earth.

In recent news of the explosion in Nashville, TN, was an act as a distraction to the voting fraud, by the CIA, FBI, elite globalists and the Demonrats, MSM showing this on every channel but nothing on the corruption on the election. If you don't think they are capable of these kinds of terrorist attacks, you are a fool...message to evacuate before the blast warning people and just like the Trade Towers done in the early morning to limit the amount of deaths. A war is coming and will be all done on American soil by Americans against the wealthy elites, MSM, Big Tech, and the corrupt politicians. Trump is putting his business, his and his family's lives on the line to fight for you against the establishments of these corrupt devils, and they will do anything to attack him and his administration even if it comes down to orchestrated lies, steal, and cheat. People are brainwashed; they don't know who is fighting for them and who is eating their lunch! God save these sheep as they are marching to the slaughter house.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 29 December 2020 - 10:15 am by MegaMillion
Sidney Powell : STS, DRAIN THE SWAMP !! Georgia Runoff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk8ERxMWhHk

BR34KING 7RUMP N3WS 1aM 12/27/20 [FULL] - F0X BR34KING 7RUMP N3WS Dec 27, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uILfZKsVSG0

FULL Watters' World 12/26/20 | Fox News December 26, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX49Uhg1AUA

TRUMP TIRED OF BIASED MEDIA! - Media Bias - Trump - Biden - Newsmax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLn-dvK6AmY

This is how messed up things are because of the corruption of the media, and people on both sides of the fence cannot see the same paradigm depending on what news outlets they listen to. Who to believe? Well, read the people's comments. Some of the people making these comments are educated and know what they're talking about. They are more trustworthy than the lying news anchors who are paid puppets. They can go to hell with their mass deceptive agendas. Major news media like CNN did a good job stirring up chaos and propagate perpetual warfare in this world, and the sheep are being led to the slaughter house without realizing it. They're not going to cover any great accomplishments that President Trump has done for this country or cover anything that relates to the election fraud. That goes along with the social media that are actively censoring it. Soon, the New World Order will come, and it will be time to force vaccinate its sheep with microchips as there will be more deadly and contagious strands of lab-created virus getting introduced through the years to come, having the the agenda to depopulate the earth.

In recent news of the explosion in Nashville, TN, was an act as a distraction to the voting fraud, by the CIA, FBI, elite globalists and the Demonrats, MSM showing this on every channel but nothing on the corruption on the election. If you don't think they are capable of these kinds of terrorist attacks, you are a fool...message to evacuate before the blast warning people and just like the Trade Towers done in the early morning to limit the amount of deaths. A war is coming and will be all done on American soil by Americans against the wealthy elites, MSM, Big Tech, and the corrupt politicians. Trump is putting his business, his and his family's lives on the line to fight for you against the establishments of these corrupt devils, and they will do anything to attack him and his administration even if it comes down to orchestrated lies, steal, and cheat. People are brainwashed; they don't know who is fighting for them and who is eating their lunch! God save these sheep as they are marching to the slaughter house.
Link | Reply | Quote
 LetswaveaBook

Posted 27 December 2020 - 1:08 pm
Damn it, did you sleep in history class? The Berlin wall that divide West and East Germany? Really!? Did you go to school? Damn, I'm in the wrong thread...full of goons!

Did you sleep in history class? The Berlin wall was part of the cold war, which obviously did not last for centuries. You said it might not be centuries, but at least it was a long time. The Berlin wall lasted for around 3 decades(=long time) and right now, it has been 3 decades since the Berlin wall fell. So I would say that the issue of the Berlin wall is long over. So why should some that is long over be a part of this discussion? Also it is misleading to say that the Berlin wall did divide Germany, as it would be more accurate to say the iron curtain did so.

Please be more kind and do not ask if people slept in history classes.
+kwin wrote:
I guess the Devil will win this one ^^

ps: I haven't clicked on even 1 of your links, I can't imagine someone did lol ^^

I clicked on them. Now I know what vids the likes of kasper have been watching.
Enjoy your win, ****!

I do. (note that if you click on quote, you can see which word has been ****-ed)

Link | Reply | Quote
«19202122232425262728[29]30313233343536373839»
Displaying 421 - 435 out of 968 posts