TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Edited 21 December 2020 - 8:53 pm by [Vangelis]MissGiggles
Show me an example of 2 people claiming the opposite to someone's claim, will be easy to find since this is in the 'cases' you speak of.

No one has been able to make these cases in court because judge's won't take the risk of actually letting it get to that point so your point on people not daring is unproven entirely. Hundreds of people have come forward well before the cases were being shut down by the courts with the assumption that they would have to risk everything infront of a judge and tell their story

If you wanna go over each case, you can, there's plenty of info about.
You won't find it on Trump's twitter or OANN though, there you only find the affidavits backing his side of the story, not the arguments backing the other side of the story.

Here's a link to a summary of all cases (with references for further reading):
[You must login to view link]

Legal analysis and reactions

Loyola Law School professor Justin Levitt said "[t]here's literally nothing that I've seen yet with the meaningful potential to affect the final result".[36] Ohio State University election law professor Ned Foley noted "[y]ou have to have a legal claim, and you have to have evidence to back it up. And that's just not there."[22] University of Kentucky law professor Joshua Douglas said the lawsuits "all seem to have no merit whatsoever".[37] Bradley P. Moss, an attorney specializing in national security, wrote that the suits "continue to defy reason and logic, and are purely theater ... It's all a farce".[38] University of California, Irvine election law professor Rick Hasen said there is "no evidence of fraud so far that could conceivably affect the election results".[21] Barry Richard, who helped to oversee the Republican-led Florida recount effort during the 2000 election, called the lawsuits "entirely without merit" and said they "will not be successful";[39] Gerry McDonough, an attorney who worked for the Gore campaign, said Trump "has no chance of overturning the result—it's just impossible".[40] The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency issued a statement calling the 2020 election "the most secure in American history" and noting "[t]here is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised".[27]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 December 2020 - 9:03 pm
So you make a statement and then you dont even back your own statement up on what I had asked you. You said it's in the cases yourself so I asked you to show me where an affidavit made a claim with 2 or more people making counter affidavits claiming that it was entirely false, not for you to link me to a wikipedia source (lol)

If those were well known they would be talked about on a constant basis as a 'counter' to everything trump's side is claiming, I dont live in an echo chamber where I only watch one side of the media. Infact I know I'm more informed about the political landscape than you are.

if you can provide proof to your own claim I will be happy to read it and take back my words but don't give me 30 minute video made by a democratic lawyer and expect me to watch it or give me wikipedia as your source to look through.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Edited 21 December 2020 - 10:57 pm by [Vangelis]MissGiggles
Your point was that affidavits = evidence

Some examples of Trump's affidavits he brought to court:

1)

You must login into Voobly to view image

It's pretty much "i heard someone say that someone else said that somebody is committing fraud here."
=> Hearsay within hearsay

2) An affidavit in the case in Michigan claimed there were no republicans present to count absentee ballots

after hearing both parties the judge rules that there were in fact republicans present during the counting proces.

3) an affidavit (prudhomme) in Nevada claimed officials didn't let him observe the counting

County attorney testified that Prudhomme was removed cause he tried to record the process (which is illegal)

4) last one, from the case in Pennsylvania:
Affidavits claim there weren't any republicans present during the counting.
when the judge asks further questions, Trump's lawyers back up from their claims

Anyway Trump's campaign was full of 'evidence' like this, so my point was; it's not cause you have affidavits, that they make for very good evidence
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 21 December 2020 - 10:56 pm
Trump's Victory, LET FREEDOM RING !! John Voight; Angelina Jolie Father
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIlqfXXSnxM

Good against evil. Jesus Christ against the spirit of antichrist. Heaven revealed and hell exposed.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 December 2020 - 12:23 am
You do realize you're quoting and taking information from a video that was put on youtube 1 week after the election? There was certain swing states in question still counting existing ballots when this guy put this video up. It was put together less than a week after the actual election day.

You're also pick and choosing a few things. There was hundreds of affidavits that came out and described wrong doing, not just a few from 1 week after the election. Also everything these people claim is more than any of them had on the Russia hoax the entire time.

Just some little highlights of things from the hearings people put together since the courts right now are too scared to take on any of these cases.

Wisconsin.

Michigan.

I can show you the other states as well if you'd like? You also need to realize these people are coming out and saying what they are not with the expectation the entire states results will be turned over immediately. They are asking for transparency, if right now this happened in belgium and your side lost and the other side was trying it's hardest in court to not even allow you to audit the machines or check for any possible wrong doing you would get suspicious as well. There are big problems when 50% of an entire country thinks the election was stolen as i'm sure you know.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 22 December 2020 - 12:34 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Here's a bonus video for you which is talking about the Georgia video I posted a week or so ago. Bias 'fact checkers' fact checked the video to try and stop it from getting spread as 'misinformation' as they always do. So someone decided to 'fact check' the 'fact checkers'

Since 'no evidence' as you say.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 22 December 2020 - 1:21 am
You do realize you're quoting and taking information from a video that was put on youtube 1 week after the election?

The info they're using comes straight from official court documents, so it's the actual judges saying that, not the guy in the vid.

Yea, i know, some of his court cases are stronger than others, but to me it's pretty absurd how poor some of these cases were.

About suitcasegate; it's a curious vid, i must admit. It's not up to me or explain what happened there. The officials looked into it already and gave an official statement saying nothing out of the ordinary happened. It's up to you whether u wanna believe that or not. But even if there was fraud in this particular county, it wouldn't have mattered much.

Bottumn line is: Trump is claiming there's been a voter fraud of over 7 million votes (that's the vote difference atm, yea i know the outcome isn't decided on the absolute vote difference), which is enormous.
If something like that happened i'd expect some hard evidence. The evidence i've seen so far is pretty damn bad. The couple of recounts that did happen (following paper trails) only found a couple of thousands votes difference with the initial numbers and didn't make any real difference.

Feel free to believe whatever u want, i believe there hasn't been organised voter fraud on a massive scale. I'm pretty convinced Biden won fair and square.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 December 2020 - 1:31 am
The info they're using comes straight from official court documents, so it's the actual judges saying that, not the guy in the vid.

Yea, i know, some of his court cases are stronger than others, but to me it's pretty absurd how poor some of these cases were.

About suitcasegate; it's a curious vid, i must admit. It's not up to me or explain what happened there. The officials looked into it already and gave an official statement saying nothing out of the ordinary happened. It's up to you whether u wanna believe that or not. But even if there was fraud in this particular county, it wouldn't have mattered much.

Bottumn line is: Trump is claiming there's been a voter fraud of over 7 million votes (that's the vote difference atm, yea i know the outcome isn't decided on the absolute vote difference), which is enormous.
If something like that happened i'd expect some hard evidence. The evidence i've seen so far is pretty damn bad. The couple of recounts that did happen (following paper trails) only found a couple of thousands votes difference with the initial numbers and didn't make any real difference.

Feel free to believe whatever u want, i believe there hasn't been organised voter fraud on a massive scale. I'm pretty convinced Biden won fair and square.
Regardless of who is talking on the video. It is Nearly the end of December. The election was November 3rd, the video you are referencing was put on youtube November 10th. You dont see anything wrong with that? All the evidence gathered and the videos and things I posted to you all came well after November 10th. I'm also aware theres plenty of ****ty cases that were made but Trump's actual legal team only made like 3 or 4 of those cases and in total there was like 70+ made.

So suitcase gate was 'fact checked' I showed you someone fact checking and proving how their fact check is actually false and misinformation (not sure if you watched the video I posted but if you do you will find that out) As far as the person that is responsible for election integrity in Georgia, it's a Republican by the name of Gabriel Sterling.

This is Gabriel Sterling's opinion of Donald Trump. Do you think he's able to be unbias in a situation where many people in Georgia feel wrong doing happened and he has to either admit he did nothing and quit his job in a humiliating way or double down and say 'the election was free and fair, nothing wrong happened here'

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 December 2020 - 1:42 am
Just to further prove my point, the one you are talking about that 'debunked' the video was Gabriel Sterling himself.

https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB/status/1334919773352812547

Poll observers that night were told to leave at 1030 (you see it in the video all of them leave and a handful stay)

Press was told to leave and all news channels covering the election on election night all reported that Georgia would stop counting the ballots until 10 the next morning. (Can see that in the video I posted)

Several people stayed and kept counting without any observers which goes against Georgia Law.

At the very least the people in the video should have been identified and asked to speak on their side of the story and from what I've seen atleast 2 of them have been identified and made sure to get lawyers instead of saying their side of the story and that being the end of it.

Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 22 December 2020 - 3:48 am by MMO_Executioner
Google has bots on most sites lol, it's how they can provide more efficient search results.
I'm sure @chris@voobly can give you more info on this.

It's not a conspiracy, i know this is hard for you to take.

Whats hard for you to take is I know more than you that I
cant say here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 22 December 2020 - 5:27 am
I don't understand people who discredit or disbelieve that there was fraud, now if that does it in a large vote gap where it gives an advantage to one over the other it is debatable, i find people who still deny that there was fraud, delusional sick...

too innocent to believe that with all the corruption, control of the media, the new form of censorship (political correctness), a lot of money, power and geopolitical control, there will be no attempt at fraud even with a voting system that gives the possibility ? you just need common sense

Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 23 December 2020 - 2:20 am by MegaMillion
Breaking Trump News 8PM 12/21/20 [FULL] - Newsmax Greg Kelly Reports Breaking Trump Dec 21, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oViDY3O9Doc

Examining Irregularities in the 2020 Election
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq8OPTIEf2U

379,000 ballots cast in Michigan may not be legal: Navarro; No basis to seize voting machines: Barr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfHHNB7AOM

Breaking Trump News 11PM 12/21/20 [FULL] - Newsmax Breaking Trump Dec 21, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GwH8-UHUNw

lashPoint: It's Not Over! Lance Wallnau, Hank Kunneman, Mario Murillo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRmU5Wwe4BQ&t=630s

JEFF JANSEN: THE SIGNIFICANCE OF TODAY - DECEMBER 21, 2020!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5lwbCejNg8

This is mass scale of election fraud which involves the lying media CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Politics Insiders, censorship of tech oligarchs Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, YouTube, which keeps removing contents from the Rightest. This is highly orchestrated fraud of all levels as I have previously stated. It is harder to proof fraud when they hide the evidence, and it takes time to investigate. These videos keep getting deleted, and they have to keep reposting them in YouTube. I finished watching all the court hearing videos, even the 9-10 hours videos of these court hearings. You have to be blind or biased to not see there is fraud. In the video where they pulled the suitcases from under the table and injected ballots, the computer scientists generated forensic data, and the graph spiked vertically; that accounts for about 600,000 votes total, of which only 2,000 votes went to Trump. Computer scientists said there is no way that the vertical spike is possible without fraud. Also, the fact that Dominion voting algorithm gives +40% votes to Biden and -30% for Trump is sufficient to constitute fraud. I don't know what these judges were drinking or smoking prior to these hearings to not rule this to be fraudulent. It is incredible how corrupted these officials are. And do you think the mainstream media is going to cover any of these, oh hell NO! But the sad thing is only a few congressmen are fighting for this! The rest are cowards and need to be removed from their jobs. This is despicable and very disgusting to watch! They are all in this together, and they got caught because Trump won the voting in a landslide, which threw off the Dominion voting algorithm. They had to stop and inject the mail in ballots. The judges are just going to ignore these evidences, certify the electoral votes and move on which would be easier than to dig out skeletons in the closets. I blame the media that continues to feed lies to the public. I blame the officials in court, who are not doing their job. It is so disgusting how they have accepted this to be the normal standard of voting process. If this fraudulent coop can get away with pulling wool over your head even when they are caught dead in the act with substantial evidences, they are capable of doing anything behind the scenes. It's time to wake up before it is too late! They have an agenda, and it is not a good one! I don't care what side of the fence you are sitting on, corruption is wrong no matter what angle you're coming from! This is a subversion of our election process, which was highly orchestrated, planned and coordinated, and funded assault on our constitutional republic. This is an act of TREASON! Time to bring in the martial law.

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 22 December 2020 - 12:31 pm by +chris@voobly
This is a act of TREASON! Time to bring in the martial law.
Alright comrade... are you ready to sing the Internationale? You could upload it on Youtube. =)

[You must login to view link]
Quote:
Arise, ye workers from your slumber,
Arise, ye prisoners of want.
For reason in revolt now thunders,
and at last ends the age of cant!
Away with all your superstitions,
Servile masses, arise, arise!
We'll change henceforth the old tradition,
And spurn the dust to win the prize!

Chorus
So comrades, come rally,
And the last fight let us face.
The Internationale
Unites the human race.
(repeat)

No more deluded by reaction,
On tyrants only we'll make war!
The soldiers too will take strike action,
They'll break ranks and fight no more!
And if those cannibals keep trying,
To sacrifice us to their pride,
They soon shall hear the bullets flying,
We'll shoot the generals on our own side.

Chorus

No saviour from on high delivers,
No faith have we in prince or peer.
Our own right hand the chains must shiver,
Chains of hatred, greed and fear.
E'er the thieves will out with their booty,
And to all give a happier lot.
Each at his forge must do their duty,
And we'll strike the iron while it's hot.

Chorus
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 22 December 2020 - 5:23 pm
Whats hard for you to take is I know more than you that I
cant say here.

You can know all the things in the world. It doesn't change anything about the fact that that 'google' u see, reading the forum, is just a bot, making google search more efficient.

It's not some guy at google who is following you around, reading everything u post, cause he is scared you know the truth about the election lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 22 December 2020 - 5:26 pm
Just to further prove my point, the one you are talking about that 'debunked' the video was Gabriel Sterling himself.

https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB/status/1334919773352812547

Poll observers that night were told to leave at 1030 (you see it in the video all of them leave and a handful stay)

Press was told to leave and all news channels covering the election on election night all reported that Georgia would stop counting the ballots until 10 the next morning. (Can see that in the video I posted)

Several people stayed and kept counting without any observers which goes against Georgia Law.

At the very least the people in the video should have been identified and asked to speak on their side of the story and from what I've seen atleast 2 of them have been identified and made sure to get lawyers instead of saying their side of the story and that being the end of it.

Dunno why u are presenting 'your case' to me.
I'm not a judge.

The judicial system we live by, is based on both sides presenting their evidence, and a neutral judge decides who to believe.
So far Trump failed miserably in any of these situations. I'll wait with you for this to get to court and we will await the judge's verdict.

Link | Reply | Quote
«17181920212223242526[27]28293031323334353637»
Displaying 391 - 405 out of 968 posts