TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 Tomasd

Posted 27 December 2020 - 2:07 pm
I'm with vvkasper on this one.

This is a classical case of leftist elitist, thinking they are better than Trump voters, just cause they know what the cold war was, or in which millennium it ended.

Outrageous
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 27 December 2020 - 9:44 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
You haven't spoken any facts yet. Just saying what CNN has to say. As I proved earlier, you cant debate with me over Biden/Trump policies and prove to me Biden would do better. Biden hasn't even been President yet and already majority of the country hates his cabinet choices. The progressives in his party are fighting with the others in the party as well. Biden's presidency would be absolutely terrible, you just hate Trump because the media made you see some very bias things about him. ...

Again.

I don't hate. Everybody knows that hate doesn't solve a single problem. The reverse is true.

Again.

I don't watch CNN nor is it my favourite information resource.

Again.

I am no Joe Biden fan or something like that.

You have a really low attention rate and a low level of reflection.

It's part of your "game" to pervert the meaning of anybody`s statement. And Donald is your best teacher. Congrats.

And here is your video about the racism thing. Original speech of Donald. About Mexicans and people from the Middle East.

... As for Kasper. Some people just are like that and believe in god among everything else. There's ten's of millions of people who view the same way he does, I am not one of them but I won't hate on him for thinking how he does. I just think he's preaching to the wrong crowd of people all who dont care about what he's saying.

I love God. And God loves me, because I bring him every day fresh souls of cheaters he can take care of.

Friendly said, I can't accept or respect persons, who claims to be Christians and calls my mother a ****. He has not a spark of decency.

Brainwashed into madness, full of hate and bitterness he lives in his dark room of lies and tinfoil hat theories. I hope someone could help him out of this misery.

And at the end let's wave a bible into the camera:

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 27 December 2020 - 10:05 pm
That video was your best shot at showing Trump is racist? Time stamp me what you want me to listen to exactly. As far as the mexican and middle east thing if my memory serves me right. It wasn't racist, he just said truthful things about both places and his words were taken out of context. This is basically what I would expect a misinformed trump hater to show me, congrats on proving me right.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 29 December 2020 - 12:22 pm by MegaMillion
Again.

I don't hate. Everybody knows that hate doesn't solve a single problem. The reverse is true.

Again.

Again.

It's part of your "game" to pervert the meaning of anybody`s statement. And Donald is your best teacher. Congrats.

And here is your video about the racism thing. Original speech of Donald. About Mexicans and people from the Middle East.

I love God. And God loves me, because I bring him every day fresh souls of cheaters he can take care of.

Friendly said, I can't accept or respect persons, who claims to be Christians and calls my mother a ****. He has not a spark of decency.

Brainwashed into madness, full of hate and bitterness he lives in his dark room of lies and tinfoil hat theories. I hope someone could help him out of this misery.

And at the end let's wave a bible into the camera:

Hey Amon,

Don't all of a sudden play the game, I'm Mr. Saint Man because I bring souls to God to be judged! What the ****?! What you're doing is bringing the sheep to the altar for slaughter, and you want to be rewarded as the saint. Hypocrite! And before you judge me, I am more decent any any person you have come in contact with in your entire village. Trust me. You don't know me, and you don't need to judge me by how I portray myself to support Trump by my religious view. First of all, when I stated my claim and support for Trump regarding this election fraud, you were the first to come forth and attack me saying vvvkapser is a clown, once a clown is a clown. You ****ing hypocrite. I'm not going to let you attack me and sly with that. I'm not going to let asshole like you run me down and get away with it because I'm a believer but not a saint. Without even looking into the evidences or doing any kind of research, you accuse me of being a clown and Trump is a clown. Son of a ****, now you want to twist the story to make me look low and unlike christian and you looking like a saint. Satan is turning the picture upside down here. And yet, you have not come forth to support your claims why Trump is a bad choice. Instead, you come here to judge me and my predicaments. Your logic reasoning is parasitic level. It's time you need to shut the hell up and clean up the remnants of your Berlin wall your country left behind.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kimberly@voobly

Posted 28 December 2020 - 12:16 am
It's time you need to shut the hell up and clean up the remnants of your Berlin wall your country left behind.

Exactly this attitude is the reason why the whole world hates us. We are the biggest capitalistic ****-hole on the world and still pretend, that we are the best in the world. Isn't it overdue, that the USA finally minds their own ****ing business and solves their own problems first?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 29 December 2020 - 12:20 pm by MegaMillion
Exactly this attitude is the reason why the whole world hates us. We are the biggest capitalistic ****-hole on the world and still pretend, that we are the best in the world. Isn't it overdue, that the USA finally minds their own ****ing business and solves their own problems first?[/quote}

Kimberly, I'm not sure which **** hole you're standing on,

I come here to talk about the elecion fraud and why I support Trump. For that very reason that America is on the verge of losing its democracy, Americans must be awaken to this alerted issue and stand for justice. In regards to your comment of why the world hates America, it is because we are interfering with the world political affairs, but that is irrelevant to my point being made. The world has a love-hate relationship with the United States. They all acknowlege America is world superpower, which no country can measure up to in all aspects of life. At the same time, they hate Americans for dominating the world through trade policies, nuclear policies, and many other things which I dont care for to talk about. Regardless of the internal issues we have here with the corrupt politicians and media propaganda does not negate the fact that other countries do not have the same or similar issues. And I'm to going say, these foreigner hypocrites who come to this forum to hate on America act like their country is any better than USA. Give me a break! Given the simple fact, that you are drawn to using the American server to come for leisure activity is already a demonstration that we are better than your country. No matter what America stand for, when are you're standing TALL and BOLD in this world, the enemies will always find you a prime target to attack you first. And I rather be the TALL and BOLD than being the slithering snakes that hide behind the bushes waiting to attack.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 28 December 2020 - 5:37 am
That video was your best shot at showing Trump is racist? Time stamp me what you want me to listen to exactly. As far as the mexican and middle east thing if my memory serves me right. It wasn't racist, he just said truthful things about both places and his words were taken out of context. This is basically what I would expect a misinformed trump hater to show me, congrats on proving me right.
taking out of context is a maniac way to brainwash low IQ ppl like amon ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 28 December 2020 - 8:20 am
Idk why you guys bother responding to this 1 dimensional, delusional, low life, in-denial scumbag who's done nothing but spam hate and complete bull****. Let him believe whatever he wants and ignore him. Just laugh and move on and let this parasite rot in hell
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 28 December 2020 - 10:42 am by MegaMillion
taking out of context is a maniac way to brainwash low IQ ppl like amon ;1thumbup

The fake news media is notorious for showing a clip of the whole story and twist the story out of context to fit their propagated agenda. And that's what I mean whey I say they are disgusting!! I don't watch the news until this election for 10+ yrs because the level of bias and bs is intolerable.

Very disturbing': Dozens of Georgia witnesses expose election irregularities—Pt 2 | NTD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTVhYQAdktY
Link | Reply | Quote
 Erasure

Posted 28 December 2020 - 1:36 pm
I don't watch the news for 10+ yrs

Bro nobody was surprised
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 28 December 2020 - 1:45 pm
I'm still waiting for a single person to show me Trump's racism prior to his presidential run. He's a 70 year old man who since he has taken office is mostly known as being a racist xenophobe and other things that makes people emotional. Don't tell me he only got that reputation once he became President and the 70 years of his life before his 4 in politics you can't find anything.

I can find you like 10 instances of Biden's racism over the last few years - 40 years during Biden's political career. So many trump haters that visit this thread and you guys cant find me Trump racism prior to President Trump?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 30 December 2020 - 5:15 am by MegaMillion
Erasure,

Because it is corrupt as ****! What part do you not get?! Tell me why none of this channels cover about election fraud when there is massive evidence! Instead, they have diverted that attention to covering the Nashville explosion as a distraction! President Trump is the greatest president! He has done more for the American people than most presidents. Don't give me **** that he hasn't done **** for Americans but bring it down because the media makes him look like a clown. Just as with the covid-19 relief stimulus package, it's Nancy Pelosi and the Demonrats that sit on their ass to block the bill pass so Biden can take credit for it when he comes in office. With the rising heat, they pass the bill to give people only $600, which is a slap in the face. That's my grocery bill for one week! Besides, I don't benefit from the stimulus package. Trump objected to the bill and demanded a $2,000 stimulus package for individuals making less than $75,000. Still, the media turns the picture outside down and portrays President Trump to be playing the roulette. They orchestrated the entire 4 years of his presidency to obstruct his plans by impeachment and digging into his trash! Despite all that, he was able to do what he said he was going to do! None of this **** gets the attention from the press. That's how corrupt **** the media is. And you want me to sit and watch the regurgitation by the news media? Read the people's comments. Not everyone is as dumb as you!

Very disturbing': Dozens of Georgia witnesses expose election irregularities—Pt 2 | NTD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTVhYQAdktY&t=4946s

TRUMP TIRED OF BIASED MEDIA! - Media Bias - Trump - Biden - Newsmax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLn-dvK6AmY
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 30 December 2020 - 5:17 am by MegaMillion
Erasure,

Because it is corrupt as ****! What part do you not get?! Tell me why none of this channels cover about election fraud when there is massive evidence! Instead, they have diverted that attention to covering the Nashville explosion as a distraction! President Trump is the greatest president! He has done more for the American people than most presidents. Don't give me **** that he hasn't done **** for Americans but bring it down because the media makes him look like a clown. Just as with the covid-19 relief stimulus package, it's Nancy Pelosi and the Demonrats that sit on their ass to block the bill pass so Biden can take credit for it when he comes in office. With the rising heat, they pass the bill to give people only $600, which is a slap in the face. That's my grocery bill for one week! Besides, I don't benefit from the stimulus package. Trump objected to the bill and demanded a $2,000 stimulus package for individuals making less than $75,000. Still, the media turns the picture outside down and portrays President Trump to be playing the roulette. They orchestrated the entire 4 years of his presidency to obstruct his plans by impeachment and digging into his trash! Despite all that, he was able to do what he said he was going to do! None of this **** gets the attention from the press. That's how corrupt **** the media is. And you want me to sit and watch the regurgitation by the news media? Read the people's comments. Not everyone is as dumb as you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTVhYQAdktY&t=4946s

TRUMP TIRED OF BIASED MEDIA! - Media Bias - Trump - Biden - Newsmax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLn-dvK6AmY
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lionheart11

Edited 29 December 2020 - 11:09 pm by Lionheart11
Again.

Again.

Again.

About Racism- I tell you- "" Give me all your money, clothes and Land ?? Also, I know that there are some VERY rich Africans at USA- Michael Jordan, Floyd Joy Mayweather.. So let they give me all their money, clothes and land !!
If they do NOT want ot make that, I will say- Thet are BAD, racists !!!

I Chinese, and African and an Asian Arab can NOT make a country.. Nothing unite them.... They are just Spy of Nelson Mandela, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Xi Jinping. Every of them want to CONQUER new Land !!

I want to ask-
""How much money as a BRIBE must pay Recep Tayyip Erdoğan or Xi Jinping to be put as candidate for vice-president-elect at USA ??? And who will receive that BRIBE at USA ??? ""

Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 30 December 2020 - 8:07 am
I'm still waiting for a single person to show me Trump's racism prior to his presidential run. He's a 70 year old man who since he has taken office is mostly known as being a racist xenophobe and other things that makes people emotional. Don't tell me he only got that reputation once he became President and the 70 years of his life before his 4 in politics you can't find anything.

I can find you like 10 instances of Biden's racism over the last few years - 40 years during Biden's political career. So many trump haters that visit this thread and you guys cant find me Trump racism prior to President Trump?
they are quite emotional, you need to tell them that facts don't care about your feeling, but it's usual that this people go into cognitive dissonance when they see reality... they will never accept it, they are unable to understand it.

Link | Reply | Quote
«20212223242526272829[30]31323334353637383940»
Displaying 436 - 450 out of 968 posts