TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 BlueTroll

Posted 13 December 2020 - 12:44 am
Whole Covid-19 is one big hoax If Biden wins, he will bring concentration camps.
Operation Lock Step - Rockefeller Foundation 2010 Scenarios for the Future of Technology
and International Development
[You must login to view link]
XMA Header Image
Espacenet - weergave resultaten
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 December 2020 - 6:00 pm
The media (for the most part) are very left wing biased
The media is owned by a few of the silicon valley elite, how can they be very left-wing biased?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 December 2020 - 7:53 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
The media is owned by a few of the silicon valley elite, how can they be very left-wing biased?
Because the silicon valley elite are left. Are you saying they are conservative? Twitter censors conservative speech. Facebook fact checkers and who ban conservatives are people that worked for Hillary Clinton and other corrupt politicians... and youtube just put out a policy that any conservative person that puts out content that says the election was stolen or fraudulent will have their content/video removed. Even though 4 years ago Youtube was around and thats all liberals were saying for like 4 years about how Russia interfered and it was a stolen election and nothing happened to them.

Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 14 December 2020 - 10:38 am by MegaMillion
ILou Dobbs Tonight 12/13/20 FULL | BREAKING FOX NEWS Dec 13, 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGEmSMLgVeY

Sunday Morning Futures With Maria Bartiromo 12/13/20 | BREAKING FOX NEWS december 13,2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAB-WCTEgT0

I'm surprised FOX news is even covering this news. I guess they are feeling the heat of having a potential lawsuit coming their way after Facebook is now involved with lawsuits from 49 states. All the news media are going to get their waves of lawsuits soon. Anyways, I watched this video yesterday, and I saved it to my watch later list. Then when I was going to share it today, and it was deleted. Now, it looks like it's been reuploaded. YouTube censors all videos relating to the election fraud. What is going on in this country? Everything is censored now. Where is our freedom of speech? These big tech oligarchs need to go down! They are becoming way too powerful as to go as far as to play politics. They are part of the orchestration that rigged this election. This country is heading for communism under the new leadership of Biden if we are not already there. This video proofs Biden and his son Hunter is already sleeping with the enemy, CCP. The American people need to wake up and fight this coup! This is serious. I feel like America has been hijacked. Without a stronghold United States and Trump, democracy will fall in the world of communism. The world needs Trump!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 December 2020 - 9:14 am
Because the silicon valley elite are left. Are you saying they are conservative? Twitter censors conservative speech. Facebook fact checkers and who ban conservatives are people that worked for Hillary Clinton and other corrupt politicians... and youtube just put out a policy that any conservative person that puts out content that says the election was stolen or fraudulent will have their content/video removed. Even though 4 years ago Youtube was around and thats all liberals were saying for like 4 years about how Russia interfered and it was a stolen election and nothing happened to them.
They are [You must login to view link], but never left or conservative.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Chicking

Posted 14 December 2020 - 10:16 am
Congratz on Biden winning the presidential electors election today, U.S. citizens!

I am happy for you
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lionheart11

Posted 14 December 2020 - 10:37 am
I read here for some Nationalists at USA.. Every country is found by some Nationalists.
You may read that some Turks Nationalists. constantly write at Aoe 2 Definitive Edition forums, to Microsoft to give more bonuses to Turks at Aoe 2 DE. Also, some Vietnamese and Burmese Nationalists constantly want more bonuses, buffs to these civs at Aoe 2 DE.

You will NOT see anything similar at Starcraft. Nobody will say-"" I think- Terran or Protoss are weak. Please, give them bonuses"".
The Liberals are Traitors or Enemy Spy as the Anarchists.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 December 2020 - 11:04 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
They are [You must login to view link], but never left or conservative.
Well if were talking about exact terms. Left is progressive. When I talk about the 'left' I talk about the neo libs & corrupt left. Neo libs/left own silicon valley, own basically every media outlet, every newspaper and the hollywood elite as well.

As I'm Canadian and dont really have skin in the game either way. It will be interesting to see the US destroy itself over the next few years under a Biden Presidency. If trump doesn't take the presidency his base will only get way stronger for his 2024 run. Meanwhile democrats will be eating their own party, they are already divided and fighting within.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 14 December 2020 - 12:57 pm by MegaMillion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izdm0zw3m-k

This video clearly explains about the aliens and the UFO as we know it, and the current world situation that we are in. This not about Trump or Biden anymore but about humanity.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Erasure

Posted 14 December 2020 - 12:55 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izdm0zw3m-k

This video clearly explains about the aliens and the UFO as we know it, and the current world situation that we are in.

Hmm.. YouTube's fake news filters seem to have blocked your video. Any thoughts/ideas regarding this?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 14 December 2020 - 4:02 pm by +chris@voobly
Well if were talking about exact terms. Left is progressive. When I talk about the 'left' I talk about the neo libs & corrupt left. Neo libs/left own silicon valley, own basically every media outlet, every newspaper and the hollywood elite as well.
Just because many left-wing politicians have become neoliberal traitors (in most West countries including Germany) I wouldn't call them left anymore. Same goes for most conservative politicians who are neoliberal puppets today. Today's lobbyists have higher influence in terms of new laws and reforms than actual elected members of the parliament. The political left is almost dead - unfortunately I should add.
As I'm Canadian and dont really have skin in the game either way. It will be interesting to see the US destroy itself over the next few years under a Biden Presidency. If trump doesn't take the presidency his base will only get way stronger for his 2024 run. Meanwhile democrats will be eating their own party, they are already divided and fighting within.
The USA seems deeply divided, but I don't think that anything will change in order to solve this problem. From my point of view it also does not matter, who sits in the White House. The core politics will remain the same and Democrats / Republicans will continue to dispute detail questions.

What America needs is a second Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his New Deal program. What he stated more than 80 years ago is more relevant than ever, because the situation is no different from today.
Quote:
Franklin D. Roosevelt - 32. President of the United States
“We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace—business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me—and I welcome their hatred.”
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 14 December 2020 - 9:08 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
+chris@voobly wrote:
Just because many left-wing politicians have become neoliberal traitors (in most West countries including Germany) I wouldn't call them left anymore. Same goes for most conservative politicians who are neoliberal puppets today. Today's lobbyists have higher influence in terms of new laws and reforms than actual elected members of the parliament. The political left is almost dead - unfortunately I should add.

Atleast you know these things, I talk about corruption and people on this thread who just watch CNN and think it's real news call it a conspiracy theory to say it has bias, withholds stories and just flat out lies. If Biden is President in January I think the real progressives in the dem party will make a play to withhold Pelosi's speakership unless she puts a med4all plan on the floor to vote on. They want to see who will deny Americans medicare for all and out them but most think that if that goes to the floor it will win easily.
+chris@voobly wrote:
The USA seems deeply divided, but I don't think that anything will change in order to solve this problem. From my point of view it also does not matter, who sits in the White House. The core politics will remain the same and Democrats / Republicans will continue to dispute detail questions.

It is deeply divided. Mostly because as long as the MSM is controlled by the neo libs, corrupt war mongers and some of the worst people in the world there will always be a strong bias and double standard in the US.

as I write this Michigan is literally stopping GOP electors from going into the building and doing their constitutional duty.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1338569994767101956 part 1
https://twitter.com/i/status/1338572018523000836 part 2

Tell me corruption doesn't exist.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 14 December 2020 - 10:30 pm
as I write this Michigan is literally stopping GOP electors from going into the building and doing their constitutional duty.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1338569994767101956 part 1
https://twitter.com/i/status/1338572018523000836 part 2

Tell me corruption doesn't exist.

If i understand correctly (i'm new to this), Michigan was won by the democrats, so only the democratic party electors would vote under normal circumstances?
Apparently, if results are contested both parties can cast their votes, but as far as I know there are no open cases in Michigan.

Is this correct or am i missing something?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 December 2020 - 10:37 pm
All swing states are being contested. All 6 swing states + New Mexico (from what ive seen) have GOP electors who put their votes for Trump. So that preserves Trump's right to remedy fraud which he will.

Left media will tell you it's over and joe biden won 100% now as if they didn't do that for the last month. Everytime Joe was speaking he had a sign behind him called 'office of the president elect' just to try and further push into peoples minds hes the next President 100% (Office of the President Elect is a made up thing)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 14 December 2020 - 10:42 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Since the left media will also never condemn ANTIFA groups or BLM groups even though mostly everyone knows (americans and outside who aren't robots) that they are the cause of billions of property damage and attack people. This is something left media won't show you.... but any video of a 'proud boy' attacking an antifa person they will be furious about and ask them to be put in jail.

This is ANTIFA in a nutshell. https://twitter.com/i/status/1337955621568561152 Same day that video happened in DC 4 other people were stabbed.

Link | Reply | Quote
«12131415161718192021[22]23242526272829303132»
Displaying 316 - 330 out of 968 posts