TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 December 2020 - 3:56 pm
Life under Biden will be just as hateful/worse than before.
I am sure that most people from Europe will agree with you on this. It does not matter who sits in the White House, the election between Trump an Biden is like **** in different flavors and totally does not matter to us. This is probably the reason, why no one cares about possible manipulation attempts during the election.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 21 December 2020 - 4:06 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
I am sure that most people from Europe will agree with you on this. It does not matter who sits in the White House, the election between Trump an Biden is like **** in different flavors and totally does not matter to us. This is probably the reason, why no one cares about possible manipulation attempts during the election.

Can't speak for all Europeans ofcourse, but I think most of the people where I live (Belgium) believe Biden will do better than Trump did.

If I found out there was massive orchestrated manipulation of the vote i would be shocked, and i think that goes for most people here. I haven't seen any real evidence (yt vids aren't real evidence) pointing towards that direction though. And i'd assume if there was large scale orchestrated manipulation, it would be easy to prove in court, which Trump has failed at so far.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 December 2020 - 4:15 pm
Can't speak for all Europeans ofcourse, but I think most of the people where I live (Belgium) believe Biden will do better than Trump did.

If I found out there was massive orchestrated manipulation of the vote i would be shocked, and i think that goes for most people here. I haven't seen any real evidence (yt vids aren't real evidence) pointing towards that direction though. And i'd assume if there was large scale orchestrated manipulation, it would be easy to prove in court, which Trump has failed at so far.
You dont know what evidence is. Every bit of 'evidence' is circumstantial unless you have a video camera that caught the crime and the person/people involved could be identified from that tape.

Affidavits are the most common form of 'evidence' used in basically every case since ever. They use people's affidavits in murder trials. It's essentially someones words saying they 'witnessed' whatever it was.

Media is telling you affidavits aren't evidence and that is just gaslighting you. The problem and difficulty is something that is being accused in this certain election is unlike anything that has ever happened before. Trump's team basically has to prove another person's mindset but judges don't want to risk their entire careers on giving this case a chance.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 21 December 2020 - 5:09 pm
You dont know what evidence is. Every bit of 'evidence' is circumstantial unless you have a video camera that caught the crime and the person/people involved could be identified from that tape.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 December 2020 - 5:22 pm
You want to time stamp me what you want me to listen to? Also the video was posted 1 week after the election. Trump's legal team had barely even started to work on any cases by that point when this guy posted this video so I doubt he even knew anything that was happening as far as the cases went. As I said previously I knew the cases would be hard to prove because you essentially need to prove peoples mindsets on wanting to cheat.

The georgia video I posted earlier was pure evidence. It goes along with the story on election night where people were told to leave and that counting would continue in the morning and some democrats stayed and kept counting and they had certain amounts added that heavily favored Biden between 4-6AM.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 December 2020 - 5:37 pm

Also I encourage people to watch this. Back in 2000 democrats tried to dispute the election as well during the senate/house hearing. Several people from the house did dispute the election but no senators stepped up at the time so Gore had to announce his defeat. January 6th will be a very real date. The election results can and likely will be disputed on january 6th by a house & senate member. If I am wrong then Joe will be inaugurated and be the next President and do worse than Trump has done so far.

Either result I look forward to seeing everyone who thinks Trump is the worst get proven wrong within a year.
Link | Reply | Quote
 LetswaveaBook

Edited 21 December 2020 - 5:41 pm by LetswaveaBook
Your google translate seems broken

This comment is based on a misconception. You are mislead by a famous person that told the lie:¨This is a country where we speak English, not Spanish.¨

However, the United States of America does not have an official language. So even if he were an hispanic, what is your point? Don´t blame non-english speaker for having a bad google translate!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 21 December 2020 - 5:45 pm
This comment is based on a misconception. You are mislead by a famous person that told the lie:¨This is a country where we speak English, not Spanish.¨

However, the United States of America does not have an official language. So even if he were an hispanic, what is your point? Don´t blame non-english speaker for having a bad google translate!

k
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 21 December 2020 - 6:00 pm

You told me i don't know what 'evidence' is. I happened to have watched some legal channels on the topic before to try to inform myself. The vid gives pretty detailed about Trump's first 40 court cases (what claims they make, which evidence is presented, and what the verdict of the court is).

There's some interesting stuff in there.

Anyway nobody in this topic is going to change their mind lol.
If you wanna believe in massive voter fraud, be my guest. Just don't assume others have to do the same.
I for one really don't, and I'm looking forward to Biden's inauguration the 6th.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 December 2020 - 6:10 pm
You told me i don't know what 'evidence' is. I happened to have watched some legal channels on the topic before to try to inform myself. The vid gives pretty detailed about Trump's first 40 court cases (what claims they make, which evidence is presented, and what the verdict of the court is).

There's some interesting stuff in there.

Anyway nobody in this topic is going to change their mind lol.
If you wanna believe in massive voter fraud, be my guest. Just don't assume others have to do the same.
I for one really don't, and I'm looking forward to Biden's inauguration the 6th.
If you dont think affidavits are evidence you dont know what evidence is, that's just a fact. Any murder trial is based on affidavits. People swearing under oath and signing their name to paper with their statement that they saw 'x' person doing 'x' thing at 'x' time. Unless a video camera in real time caught the murder or whatever it was and the person in court could be identified which is rare or the person outright admits to the crime. 99% of cases are built on speculation which is everything that is happening in this current case. As I said trump's team unless every single swing state had video camera's in the room showing the fraud happening it's a hard case to prove. They have to basically make proof of people's mindsets on committing a crime and no real judges want to risk their careers on giving the case some life.

Also my point is the reason you dont believe in things is because you let media bs you. The same people right now that are saying this election was the most fair election in US history are the exact people who told you 4 years ago Russia was behind Trump's win and stole it from Hillary, you do realize this right? You also said you thought the Russia thing was BS too. So you didnt believe them 4 years ago, but you believe them now?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 21 December 2020 - 6:28 pm
Its very interesting that the people reading this topic right now are me, polaris, giggles and why is Google reading this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 LetswaveaBook

Posted 21 December 2020 - 6:35 pm
I don´t know why google is reading this topic. What I do know is that voobly is not part of the corrupt big tech companies such as Facebook, google and twitter.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 21 December 2020 - 6:45 pm
If you dont think affidavits are evidence you dont know what evidence is, that's just a fact. Any murder trial is based on affidavits. People swearing under oath and signing their name to paper with their statement that they saw 'x' person doing 'x' thing at 'x' time. Unless a video camera in real time caught the murder or whatever it was and the person in court could be identified which is rare or the person outright admits to the crime. 99% of cases are built on speculation which is everything that is happening in this current case. As I said trump's team unless every single swing state had video camera's in the room showing the fraud happening it's a hard case to prove. They have to basically make proof of people's mindsets on committing a crime and no real judges want to risk their careers on giving the case some life.

If there's an affidavit claiming a republican poll watcher wasn't allowed to observe the counting, but there's 2 affidavits claiming the opposite, then that first affidavit is pretty poor evidence.

There's also cases of 'affidavits' claiming certain things in the media, but not daring to make those claims in court, cause they know they're under oath and it becomes punishable by law there.

Both examples are present in the Trump election fraud cases
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 21 December 2020 - 6:46 pm
Its very interesting that the people reading this topic right now are me, polaris, giggles and why is Google reading this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google has bots on most sites lol, it's how they can provide more efficient search results.
I'm sure @chris@voobly can give you more info on this.

It's not a conspiracy, i know this is hard for you to take.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 December 2020 - 6:52 pm
If there's an affidavit claiming a republican poll watcher wasn't allowed to observe the counting, but there's 2 affidavits claiming the opposite, then that first affidavit is pretty poor evidence.

There's also cases of 'affidavits' claiming certain things in the media, but not daring to make those claims in court, cause they know they're under oath and it becomes punishable by law there.

Both examples are present in the Trump election fraud cases
Show me an example of 2 people claiming the opposite to someone's claim, will be easy to find since this is in the 'cases' you speak of.

No one has been able to make these cases in court because judge's won't take the risk of actually letting it get to that point so your point on people not daring is unproven entirely. Hundreds of people have come forward well before the cases were being shut down by the courts with the assumption that they would have to risk everything infront of a judge and tell their story

Link | Reply | Quote
«16171819202122232425[26]27282930313233343536»
Displaying 376 - 390 out of 968 posts