TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 +kwin

Posted 4 January 2021 - 9:25 am
Omg! You don't even know where you stand in your own argument! lmao! Just tell me why you hate Trump if you cannot come up with what Trump has done for America I mean concrete evidence. And tell me what Biden stand for! I bet you you can't. This tells me you do not have a legitimate reason for picking side when it comes to policy. You go by your sentimentality base on what the media tells you. Am I correct? Well, I got good news for you, Trump is running for president of the United State not Canada!

I don't have to tell you why I hate Trump, hating is a feeling, it's not something that is based on evidence (evidence, i guess you don't know what that is, but it's what you call fake news).

You see your big Trump as your president... for me he never was a real president, he only had the job of a president.
If you want to be a real president, you have to talk and act like a president...

As long as I live, I have seen every 4/8 years a new president in the USA, I am still waiting for the next one after Obama...

I did not agree with all Obama did, but he always acted like a president and that's something Trump can't do... Maybe he is not too stupid for that, I don't know, but he just don't want to do it, he likes to do what he can do best and that's let a lot of stupid people believe in him using things that they like to hear... Usually these are people with low education because if you have some education, you know better...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 4 January 2021 - 9:53 am by +kwin
You believe Trump will go to Jail
You believe fake news isn't a real thing, it's what trump supporters say to 'cope'
You believe trump supporters are delusional

Also were both not from the US but I know im far more read and researched on US politics than you are. You dont even truly know why you dislike him as much as you do to have such a strong opinion against him. He's a liar, okay got it. Literally every President in US history has been a liar, and yes dumb libs reading this that includes Obama.

I don't know if Trump will go to Jail but it's very posible...

Why I hate Trump?
You say the top answer yourself... he's a liar, there is more but more is not needed...

In normal politics, if a politician lie 1 time, he has to resign...

After 4 years Trump, it's almost normal that politicians lie

Well... it's not...

You guys are listening every day to a "hero" that see lies for the truth, he say those lies so many times that he starts to believe those lies himself and his followers believe it too...

You think I know nothing from American politics but I do know more then you think...
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 4 January 2021 - 9:54 am by MegaMillion
+kwin wrote:

Why I hate Trump?
You say the top answer yourself... he's a liar, there is more but more is not needed...

Well... it's not...

You guys are listening every day to a "hero" that see lies for the truth, he say those lies so many times that he starts to believe those lies himself and his followers believe it too...

Tell me one politician that doesn't lie. That's how they survive politics just as you don't reveal to your enemies your plans! And Trump has his cards up his sleeves for this! Your answer is so junvenile. How old are you anways? I would feel so bad if I'm beating up someone that is my kids' age. I think you might be someone that is using up your mom's data usage. lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 4 January 2021 - 10:00 am by +kwin
Tell me one politician that doesn't lie. That's how they survive politics just as you don't reveal to your enemies your plans! And Trump has his cards up his sleeves for this! Your answer is so junvenile. How old are you anways? I would feel so bad if I'm beating up someone that is my kids' age. I think you might be someone that is using up your mom's data usage. lol

Someone who says it's normal that politicians lie... Why am I not surprised that such people are Trump fans...

No idea what the word "junvenile" means...

I just wonder what you going to answer...

Who is president in 1 month time kasper ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 4 January 2021 - 12:35 pm by MegaMillion
Justice With Judge Jeanine 9PM 1/2/21| FOX BREAKING TRUMP NEWS January 2, 21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssfDFEEi3JQ

Expert: Tech can detect counterfeit ballots in hours, calls to examine all Georgia absentee ballots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHu1gBF0gmI

Kwin,

I'm afraid it's Biden that's going to jail. You low information supporter for the cheater is just going to ignore this amount of evidence! Fact check! Your juvenile brain can't just wrap around this amount of evidence presented in your face.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 4 January 2021 - 2:50 pm
I asked you: who will be USA President in 1 month time?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 4 January 2021 - 3:18 pm
Since man cannot live without miracles, he will provide himself with miracles of his own making. He will believe in witchcraft and sorcery, even though he may otherwise be a heretic, an atheist, and a rebel.

Fjodor Michailowitsch Dostojewski
1879 The Brothers Karamazov

Dear Kwin,

Kasper lives in his own bubble of self made prophecies far far away from reality.

The only thing that will happen is, that Joe Biden will be the next president.

15 days left ... tic tac tic tac tic tac

And mark my words: Kasper will not moving to china, cause he is a coward to full fill his own "prophecy".
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 4 January 2021 - 4:15 pm
I know... off course...
But I only wanted him to answer it...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 4 January 2021 - 4:43 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Since man cannot live without miracles, he will provide himself with miracles of his own making. He will believe in witchcraft and sorcery, even though he may otherwise be a heretic, an atheist, and a rebel.

Fjodor Michailowitsch Dostojewski
1879 The Brothers Karamazov

Dear Kwin,

Kasper lives in his own bubble of self made prophecies far far away from reality.

The only thing that will happen is, that Joe Biden will be the next president.

15 days left ... tic tac tic tac tic tac

And mark my words: Kasper will not moving to china, cause he is a coward to full fill his own "prophecy".
I'm still waiting for you to show me proof of Trump's racism before his 2015 presidency. I thought you said there's so much and all you did was show one thing from when Trump who is now 74 years old was in his mid 20's. In all that time you can only find one single time of trump's racism? Take the L Amon
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 January 2021 - 4:52 pm
+kwin wrote:
I don't have to tell you why I hate Trump, hating is a feeling, it's not something that is based on evidence (evidence, i guess you don't know what that is, but it's what you call fake news).

You see your big Trump as your president... for me he never was a real president, he only had the job of a president.
If you want to be a real president, you have to talk and act like a president...

As long as I live, I have seen every 4/8 years a new president in the USA, I am still waiting for the next one after Obama...

I did not agree with all Obama did, but he always acted like a president and that's something Trump can't do... Maybe he is not too stupid for that, I don't know, but he just don't want to do it, he likes to do what he can do best and that's let a lot of stupid people believe in him using things that they like to hear... Usually these are people with low education because if you have some education, you know better...

You don't have to tell me why you hate trump, your hate for trump is not based on evidence? You realize how dumb that sounds. If you hate someone and you come out with a strong opinion against someone you should 1000% have an actual reason for your belief and know why it is you hate them.

Trump isn't a career politician like all past Presidents. He came in as an anomaly and the reason he won over Hillary is because people know how corrupt she is and they also know how corrupt the DNC AND the GOP are (That means both sides) They wanted someone that wasn't a politician and wasn't known as corrupt. He made a lot of promises and he backed up a lot of his promises as well.

You can't tell me all of the things Obama lied on. You are a typical low information person and you're not even from the US. Your media has no obligation to tell you the truth about anything that is happening in the US currently. If I just listened to my news in Canada on the US politics I'd be like you, dumb as hell and in the dark
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 4 January 2021 - 5:42 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
+kwin wrote:

Why I hate Trump?

Well... it's not...

You think I know nothing from American politics but I do know more then you think...

There is no possibility of Trump going to jail. People for several years said he colluded with Russia and that was nothing. Trump going to jail is just another BS thing the media and narrative says to make liberals who are low information hate on Trump just a bit more. Also if Hillary clinton isn't in jail, trump won't be. So get that dream out of your head.

In normal politics? Every politician lies. That is why people dont generally trust politicians. They are the most widely known group of 'liars' and Trump isnt a regular politician. He was basically a citizen and then ran for President.

and no I know you dont know much about politics. You say the usual talking points that people with Trump Derangement Syndrome talk about. Similar to most you also can't even list your reasoning for why you feel the way you do or list an actual opinion on why you dislike him so badly. 'You just do'
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 4 January 2021 - 6:57 pm
I'm still waiting for you to show me proof of Trump's racism before his 2015 presidency. I thought you said there's so much and all you did was show one thing from when Trump who is now 74 years old was in his mid 20's. In all that time you can only find one single time of trump's racism? Take the L Amon

Dear prevaricator,

let's face the facts. I've never said anything of what you're writing here!

You had asked for a proof and you got it. That's all you will get from me.

I don't care about a person which is in 15 days only a footnote in the American history.

Accept the fact that there was no election fraud, only a malignant narcissist and excessive liar.

... tic tac tic tac tic tac

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 January 2021 - 7:13 pm
Dear prevaricator,

let's face the facts. I've never said anything of what you're writing here!

You had asked for a proof and you got it. That's all you will get from me.

I don't care about a person which is in 15 days only a footnote in the American history.

Accept the fact that there was no election fraud, only a malignant narcissist and excessive liar.

... tic tac tic tac tic tac

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I asked to prove 'Trump is racist' isn't just a narrative made by the left media (who you and kwin say doesnt exist) You showed me an example with no real context from 50 years ago (literally one example from the 1970's) You saying 'thats all you you will get from me' I already know you looked for other examples and could barely find anything so you don't want to say I'm right, just admit that.

and you think Trump will be gone and forgotten about after 15 days? This will forever go down as the most fraudulent election in US history. Half the country believes it was stolen and with good reason. If Biden is in office on January 20th Trump will still be around and while the left will be fighting with itself Trump's base will only get stronger with even more people behind him.

Worst case scenario for democrats is Biden being in office this January. Instead of another 4 years of Trump, you get another 8 years of him because of it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 4 January 2021 - 7:29 pm
The only way to get out of your misery is: Read books and learn from history! Than you will be prepared for presence and future.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 4 January 2021 - 7:41 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
The only way to get out of your misery is: Read books and learn from history! Than you will be prepared for presence and future.

Imagine saying that as you are less researched and knowledgeable than I am. Trump Derangement Syndrome clouds your vision from everything else.

Debate me on any political topic to do with US politics. Debate me on fake news being fake news. Your stance being fake news doesn't exist... all news is unbias and fair to all people and I will have the opposite stance.

You can't even deny a single thing I've said to you in my previous post or any posts previous to that. You can't even prove how Trump is the worst President which is clearly what you believe. You can't prove to me that Trump is a racist/fascist etc. You can't even prove to me that Biden would be a better candidate than Trump.

L after L after L after L after L after L for you Amon. Be honest with what you are, you are a low information person that has been massively manipulated by neo liberal media and doesn't allow you to see things for what they are.

Link | Reply | Quote
«24252627282930313233[34]35363738394041424344»
Displaying 496 - 510 out of 968 posts