TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 2 March 2022 - 2:34 am
Only backwoodsman like you get ripped off by an obvious con man.

Of course, it's a big disappointment when you don't get what you were hoping for. We all understand that.

But don't give up, someday you might reach a higher mental level where you can realize that and won't be the victim of a con man anymore.

So sad.
You're trying so hard to over compensate with how annoyed you are right now that he isnt in jail like you said he would be over a year ago, just stop its painful to watch you do this to yourself.

half of the voters under biden have turned on him. Trump base has gotten stronger since last election... US economy under biden is the worst its ever been... People are begging for the guy to get back in office.

Honestly Trump losing the last election was one of the best things that could have happened... Maniacs like yourself with Trump Derangement still talk about him 24/7... he still haunts your every waking thought... so now we have another 3 years until the next election AND then if he wins that election we get another FOUR (4) F O U R years of him in office making ****s like you cry all day.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Rebound

Posted 4 March 2022 - 11:54 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 23 March 2022 - 11:17 am

When our funny hillbilly talking about values like moral, you get the impression a blind man is judging colours.

Like his favourite politic clown he is most aggressive when he is on the defensive.

Typical reaction of these hillbillies is spreading more lies.

Anyway, one day you will change your ridiculous nickname and this will be the day of my victory.

When not, you will be buried as **** as i told you.

Normally I would offer a bet now, but we all know you have no balls.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 23 March 2022 - 8:03 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
When our funny hillbilly talking about values like moral, you get the impression a blind man is judging colours.

Like his favourite politic clown he is most aggressive when he is on the defensive.

Typical reaction of these hillbillies is spreading more lies.

Anyway, one day you will change your ridiculous nickname and this will be the day of my victory.

When not, you will be buried as **** as i told you.

Normally I would offer a bet now, but we all know you have no balls.

Again another post with many characters and no content and no actual words or meaning inside it.

and I've never been on the defensive in any of our posts. You are the one that can't even actually reply to anything I wrote to you, you just make up random things to call me like 'hillbilly'

As I said previously, Trump base only improved and got stronger in the last year. Biden is losing support as most of his decisions have been wrong and the US economy is tanking badly ( and no its not because of the Russia/Ukraine war ) was happening before that.

Again when you can reply to a single thing I write with any bit of evidence or backing I can take you seriously. For the time being I enjoy mocking you for how deranged you are because Trump lives in your head rent free every single day and he will continue to do that for the next 6 years atleast.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sasquatch_

Posted 25 March 2022 - 12:47 am
Chris why are you giving me warnings and allowing Amon to post these threats.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 29 March 2022 - 9:33 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Sasquatch_ wrote:
Chris why are you giving me warnings and allowing Amon to post these threats.

Was für eine Ziepeltrine ... lach

Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]_krmyth9

Posted 9 May 2022 - 10:41 am
Would love the guy who gave us an amazing economy and a few mean tweets to be in office right now.

#LetsGoBrandon
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 16 May 2022 - 1:51 pm
Would love the guy who gave us an amazing economy and a few mean tweets to be in office right now.

#LetsGoBrandon

Link | Reply | Quote
«4546474849505152535455565758596061626364[65]
Displaying 961 - 968 out of 968 posts