TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 Scalonicese

Posted 1 February 2021 - 2:30 am
Sasquatch_ wrote:
I have a question for every single one of you. Do any of you live in the United States and live in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania or Georgia. I live in one of these states and its well known there is voter fraud. I dont think any of you live in any of these states. But wanna open your mouth from behind a computer screen and could give a crap about any of this. Due to the fact your just a leftist and wanna beat your chest but yet your no king of the jungle.
I don*t live in USA, but i can affirm that most of the people of my country(Argentina) and many parts of the world(including the Democrats themselves in the USA) believe that there was fraud, we know what the media is, all plotted against trump made it very evident that they covered up the biggest and most probable lie.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 1 February 2021 - 8:26 am
Sasquatch_ wrote:
I have a question for every single one of you. Do any of you live in the United States and live in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania or Georgia. I live in one of these states and its well known there is voter fraud. I dont think any of you live in any of these states. But wanna open your mouth from behind a computer screen and could give a crap about any of this. Due to the fact your just a leftist and wanna beat your chest but yet your no king of the jungle.
The thread just basically turned into therapy for people with Trump Derangement Syndrome who don't actually know much about US politics and get lied to daily by the media in their country (some place in europe)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 1 February 2021 - 2:33 pm
Sasquatch_ wrote:

In my country i'm a rightist.

Can i be a rightist and not believe in conspiracy theories? Or is this not one of the options in your mind.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 1 February 2021 - 3:43 pm
In my country i'm a rightist.

Can i be a rightist and not believe in conspiracy theories? Or is this not one of the options in your mind.
Conspiracy theories is like believing 9/11 was an inside job. Election fraud is an actual real thing in many places, including the US.

The DNC cheated Bernie out of the Primary for President and everyone basically knows that (rightists and leftists) The entire reason a Trump Presidency even happened was literally because the DNC cheated Bernie and put up Hillary Clinton of all people.

Also as I said previously and posted videos of it. The election fraud 'conspiracy theory' was started by leftists when Trump won, not by people after the 2020 election just fyi.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 1 February 2021 - 4:15 pm
Conspiracy theories is like believing 9/11 was an inside job. Election fraud is an actual real thing in many places, including the US.

The DNC cheated Bernie out of the Primary for President and everyone basically knows that (rightists and leftists) The entire reason a Trump Presidency even happened was literally because the DNC cheated Bernie and put up Hillary Clinton of all people.

Also as I said previously and posted videos of it. The election fraud 'conspiracy theory' was started by leftists when Trump won, not by people after the 2020 election just fyi.

I wasn't a fan of the people crying for election fraud in 2016 either.

So in this particular situation we are back to, 'who do you want to believe':
-On one hand you have the Trump camp, claiming massive election fraud.
-On the other hand, we have the legal courts, who, presented with the evidence and claims of both sides, decided against these claims.

So people have to pick between believing camp Trump/their own "gut feeling", or believing in the judicial system of the USA.

You can call me an irrational lefty all you want for going with the facts and the judicial system on this one, i don't care.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 1 February 2021 - 4:26 pm

-On the other hand, we have the legal courts, who, presented with the evidence and claims of both sides, decided against these claims.

So people have to pick between believing camp Trump/their own "gut feeling", or believing in the judicial system of the USA.

You can call me an irrational lefty all you want for going with the facts and the judicial system on this one, i don't care.
None of the courts ever saw the evidence. They just had written information and nothing else. Courts would of done a lot better to actually hear from people involved and there be actual trials for this than just turning down each case based on what was submitted. Fact is none of the judges including SCOTUS wanted to be the first one to make a real action and let the cases have light.

Also trump was saying way before the election if people allowed mass mail in voting it would cause problems, which it did.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 1 February 2021 - 10:37 pm by [xCs]_Jv
just monki flip

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 2 February 2021 - 9:29 am
Post election analysis by Tony Fabrizio (Trump's pollster and strategist):

[You must login to view link]

The analysis checks factors that decided people's voting behaviour. It's an interesting read for people who want information besides Trump's twitter.

Some interesting conclusions (imo):
-COVID and economy were by far the 2 most deciding factors.
Most people thought the economy was in a good state, and people who thought economy was the most important factor voted mainly for Trump.
Covid seemed to be the voting factor with most impact though, and these votes mainly went to Biden.
-Pence's image was way better than Harris'. But Biden was considered to be more trustworthy than Trump.
-Majority of people who didn't vote in 2016 but did vote in 2020 voted for Biden.

Clearly polls have their limitations, but this analysis was made by Trump's strategy staff, so imo pretty interesting.

What you think?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Edited 2 February 2021 - 9:36 am by [Vangelis]MissGiggles
You must login into Voobly to view image

Pretty interesting how little people care about immigration, foreign policy, law enforcement 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sasquatch_

Posted 2 February 2021 - 2:03 pm

My point exactly, you dont care and just wanna beat your chest. Your life has no substance other than to sit at your computer screen and attempt to make other peoples lives worse. You dont live in the USA so please go play aoe/aoc and cheat like you prolly do and sit back and laugh at cheating as you have boasted in this forum.
Link | Reply | Quote
 AaryanKing

Posted 2 February 2021 - 3:56 pm
Sasquatch_ wrote:
My point exactly, you dont care and just wanna beat your chest. Your life has no substance other than to sit at your computer screen and attempt to make other peoples lives worse. You dont live in the USA so please go play aoe/aoc and cheat like you prolly do and sit back and laugh at cheating as you have boasted in this forum.

cry me a river
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 2 February 2021 - 4:58 pm
Sasquatch_ wrote:

11 smart boi u
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 2 February 2021 - 10:47 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Post election analysis by Tony Fabrizio (Trump's pollster and strategist):

[You must login to view link]

The analysis checks factors that decided people's voting behaviour. It's an interesting read for people who want information besides Trump's twitter.

Some interesting conclusions (imo):
-COVID and economy were by far the 2 most deciding factors.
Most people thought the economy was in a good state, and people who thought economy was the most important factor voted mainly for Trump.
Covid seemed to be the voting factor with most impact though, and these votes mainly went to Biden.
-Pence's image was way better than Harris'. But Biden was considered to be more trustworthy than Trump.
-Majority of people who didn't vote in 2016 but did vote in 2020 voted for Biden.

Clearly polls have their limitations, but this analysis was made by Trump's strategy staff, so imo pretty interesting.

What you think?
The economy & COVID is no surprise. Most people who dont follow this could tell you these were two of the most important factors. Also Biden won't do anything for the COVID situation, he will try and blame corona on Trump for the next 1+ year atleast still. His entire plan is basically to use the same guy Trump used (Fauci) and to do what Trump was already doing.

Only reason Biden's image would be considered more trustworthy is to people manipulated by the media which is a lot of Americans I would assume. Considering coverage of Trump in the US is terrible. Most common news stations only cover all the bad for Trump and rarely touch on any of the positive things. Meanwhile Biden gets good coverage on most things, so again a meaningless 'analysis' imo and not interesting at all.

Again the legal age to vote in the US is 18 and dems want to make it 16. 14,15,16,17 year olds who couldn't vote in 2016 are all the most easily to be manipulated into voting Biden in 2020 and likely did. When I say likely I mean 100%. Biden got 71% of the vote from people aged 18-29 which are the Gen Z & millennial **** cans that haven't actually lived outside of their parents house or paid their bills or really lived in the real world yet.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 3 February 2021 - 12:33 am
Sasquatch_ wrote:
bro, you took quite personal this rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 xVeniVidiVici

Posted 3 February 2021 - 1:12 am
to all the people dragging this **** out for months after the actual election

Link | Reply | Quote
«45464748495051525354555657585960[61]62636465
Displaying 901 - 915 out of 968 posts