TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 21 January 2021 - 4:38 pm
What are you talking about? November 2020 I'm assuming you mean?

And we aren't taking a neutral look because you act like Trump is the first President in the history to ever claim an election was fraudulent. Since 2000 Democrats have contested the election 3 times. Meaning in the last 2 decades every single time a Republican has been elected President the democrats have said it was fraudulent.

Atleast be honest with what's happened in the past leading to this point in 2020. Yes tens/hundreds of millions of Americans and people worldwide will see this election as stolen no matter what happens. It was by far the shadiest election night possible and several weeks after election day there was still races in certain states that didnt have all of their results. If you know anything about past Elections normally 99%-100% voting is done in every single state on election night.

Result of fact check: Trumplaris has no real interest in clarifying the facts.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 4:45 pm
Actually I did clear up some facts for you since you always want to come at things from a bias trump hating standpoint where he is the only United States President that has ever done any bad and ever felt an election was fraudulent or stolen.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 21 January 2021 - 4:48 pm
1.000 EUR ! That Donald Trump will never be US President again !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 4:52 pm
1.000 EUR ! Biden doesn't last the full 4 years in office and ends his Presidency with far less to show for himself than Trump did in his despite knowing Trump will have had far more BS to deal with during his time in office.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 21 January 2021 - 5:13 pm

You said I made a bet and then denied it when you accepted the bet, then you directed me to page 38 where I made a bet that trump would run and win in 2024. You said you would bet $1000 euro's on that. I said you dont have that money but if we are both on voobly still at that time we can talk then. ....

I'm no minute-jack like you.

I have the money. The guy who doesn't pay accept that Chris will close his account.

So again. 1000 EUR that Donald Trump will never be US President again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 5:30 pm
You're trying to talk from a point of strength only. There is so much that can happen over the the next few years. The senate could go against Trump and stop him, he could die (hes a man in his 70's) or he could simply choose not to run.

If Trump is the candidate in 2024 against whoever the other is I will 100% take that bet. It will be either Harris or Biden.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 21 January 2021 - 6:28 pm
oh wait, you were the one who dare to talk about democracy?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 21 January 2021 - 6:34 pm
You're trying to talk from a point of strength only. There is so much that can happen over the the next few years. The senate could go against Trump and stop him, he could die (hes a man in his 70's) or he could simply choose not to run.

If Trump is the candidate in 2024 against whoever the other is I will 100% take that bet. It will be either Harris or Biden.

Slippery as an eel as every time. If ... When ... :D :D :D :D

Anyway.

I was all the time in a better position, but now you realize it.

Time to say goodbye and honourable peace with all.

;cheers ;cheers ;cheers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 21 January 2021 - 6:41 pm
You are trying to flex on a bet you know likely will never even happen. The chance of us talking in 4 years is minimal. Also you only make it from a strength point at this stage. I made the counter bet that atleast fits my criteria. Trump vs Biden or Trump vs Harris and you have a bet. I dont trust the systems in the government or a 70 year old man's body giving out on him at any moment as my measurement for a bet.

and im never 'slippery as an eel' I'm smarter than you. There's a big difference when you are too stupid to realize what's happening most of the time and love CNN and MSNBC as much as you do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 22 January 2021 - 7:09 pm
You are trying to flex on a bet you know likely will never even happen. The chance of us talking in 4 years is minimal. Also you only make it from a strength point at this stage. I made the counter bet that atleast fits my criteria. Trump vs Biden or Trump vs Harris and you have a bet. I dont trust the systems in the government or a 70 year old man's body giving out on him at any moment as my measurement for a bet.

and im never 'slippery as an eel' I'm smarter than you. There's a big difference when you are too stupid to realize what's happening most of the time and love CNN and MSNBC as much as you do.

Trumplaris
Poem by Amon

He calls himself Trumplaris
as visible image for stupidity
No-one you see
is dumber than he

He lives in a world of political fantasy
the fool of conspiracy theory
tell tall tale when someone appear
that's why we laugh when he is near !
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 22 January 2021 - 7:43 pm
Trumplaris
Poem by Amon

No-one you see
is dumber than he

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 January 2021 - 9:28 pm
Trumplaris
Poem by Amon

No-one you see
is dumber than he

It was like you wrote the poem for yourself and you're actually too stupid to even realize it.

You are the one that gets laughed at. You are also the one living in political fantasy where obama care was the most amazing thing in the world. Where only Trump is a liar and every other President has helped the American people and never lied to them, ever. Where Republicans are the only ones that have objected to an election result. The list goes on but you get it, or you dont and you again dont actually realize how far off from everything you really are.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 January 2021 - 11:11 pm

Love watching leftists **** on Obama care and Joe Biden and proving Amon is a ****. But Amon won't watch people that voted against Trump and **** on Biden because they have a conscience and actually know the US political landscape.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 22 January 2021 - 11:30 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
It was like you wrote the poem for yourself and you're actually too stupid to even realize it.

You are the one that gets laughed at. You are also the one living in political fantasy where obama care was the most amazing thing in the world. Where only Trump is a liar and every other President has helped the American people and never lied to them, ever. Where Republicans are the only ones that have objected to an election result. The list goes on but you get it, or you dont and you again dont actually realize how far off from everything you really are.

As a child you waited for Arielle's shells to fall off her breasts. Now you're following a Trumpel pet that's not coming back.

Well, we all had a pleasant and funny flight through your fantasy world, but now it's time to wake up buddy. Learning is not a competitive distortion.

May be your are not perfect, but at least you are no fake. I hope so ...:D

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 January 2021 - 11:31 pm
As a child you waited for Arielle's shells to fall off her breasts. Now you're following a Trumpel pet that's not coming back.

Well, we all had a pleasant and funny flight through your fantasy world, but now it's time to wake up buddy. Learning is not a competitive distortion.

May be your are not perfect, but at least you are no fake. I hope so ...:D
Do you even know what you're arguing for? Tell me honestly.

Are you arguing that Trump was the devil and Biden is the savior of the country?

Are you arguing Trump is corruption and Biden and democrats are anti corruption?

Are you arguing Trump was a racist/bigot/xenophobe and Biden is none of those?

Ask yourself what you are even trying to argue for and then come back to me. Amon you have german guys like Chris embarrassed for you that you are both from the same country yet he has a good grasp on what is happening in the US while you are a **** that doesn't even know basically anything.

So much low information in your head and so much ego for no reason.

Link | Reply | Quote
«454647484950515253545556[57]5859606162636465
Displaying 841 - 855 out of 968 posts