TRUMP vs BIDEN

Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 June 2021 - 6:59 pm
Mich the only troll here is you having BLM in your avatar. Like how are you actually that stupid?

Show me proof of BLM actually improving black lives. Show me the millions of dollars of funds they have been given by people that supported the cause and show me which black neighborhoods were improved or black lives in general.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 12 June 2021 - 3:03 am
lol, mich this was a non-serious thread but you know how is voobly ppl
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 1 July 2021 - 8:41 pm
Mich the only troll here is you having BLM in your avatar. Like how are you actually that stupid?

Show me proof of BLM actually improving black lives. Show me the millions of dollars of funds they have been given by people that supported the cause and show me which black neighborhoods were improved or black lives in general.

BLM does not care about Black lives, they only care about Gay, **** and Transvestite lives. BLM is out to destroy normal peoples lives. I cant wait till they come to my town and try to riot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 EchosActIII

Posted 27 December 2021 - 3:29 am

> Posts long unhinged rant and claims to have "fact checked" source
> Source is a random twitter thread

MAGA hats in this chat are cringe. Go watch Destiny and debate him losers. [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 2 January 2022 - 3:59 am
> Posts long unhinged rant and claims to have "fact checked" source
> Source is a random twitter thread

MAGA hats in this chat are cringe. Go watch Destiny and debate him losers. [You must login to view link]
Debate him on what? He's a leftist that gets called alt right/**** that destroys and ****s on Biden just as much as he ****s on Trump.

You BlueAnon freaks on the left are ****s.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fite1

Posted 2 February 2022 - 9:05 pm
hi
i wanna to go to this lobbyfor team meme trump
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 22 February 2022 - 3:46 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Debate him on what? He's a leftist that gets called alt right/**** that destroys and ****s on Biden just as much as he ****s on Trump.

You BlueAnon freaks on the left are ****s.

" .. Don't you realize that you are stupid ?
Don't you realize you have no brain between your ears ?
Damn my friend you talk things
There's nothing I can do but laugh
You are the living proof that God has a sense of humor ! ..."

rofl rofl rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 February 2022 - 6:16 am

" .. Don't you realize that you are stupid ?
Don't you realize you have no brain between your ears ?
Damn my friend you talk things
There's nothing I can do but laugh
You are the living proof that God has a sense of humor ! ..."

rofl rofl rofl
When you actually win a single argument you involve yourself in let us all know.

Biden's presidency is still to this day Trump's biggest campaign advertisement to running in 2024. Imagine being as deluded as you and not even knowing anything about US politics.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [SeCo]Pako35

Edited 24 February 2022 - 8:59 pm by +chris@voobly
Donald Trump was a great president, better than that stupid Biden right now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 26 February 2022 - 8:49 pm
When you actually win a single argument you involve yourself in let us all know.

Biden's presidency is still to this day Trump's biggest campaign advertisement to running in 2024. Imagine being as deluded as you and not even knowing anything about US politics.

ROFL ... our funny backwoodsman !

As far as I know, Biden did not write "love letters" to Putin ...

Putin is an autocrat, Trump aspires to be one. Putin is above the law in Russia and Trump thinks he is in the USA.

That this is not the case is now also known by some of his patr(ID)iotes. While he lets the sun shine on his belly in Florida, they have to answer in court for the storming of the Capitol.

And those who are not in jail now, can buy 10 plastic straws for 15 dollars (!!! ROFL) in his online store. Normally you get min. 500 for 15 dollars ! ROFL.

Do you know what he calls these patr(ID)iots ? Money bombs ! ROFL.

Have fun with this "Con Man"!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Edited 26 February 2022 - 8:54 pm by [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth
Fite1 wrote:
hi
i wanna to go to this lobbyfor team meme trump

If you want to feel stalked by an abusive lover telling you you’re great, then saying you’re a disappointment then ultimately asking for cash- join Team Trump emails. Yesterday THEY SENT ME 15 EMAILS. pic.twitter.com/8bgACpIQZS
— Jordan Klepper (@jordanklepper) January 12, 2022

ROFL
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 27 February 2022 - 2:14 pm
ROFL ... our funny backwoodsman !

As far as I know, Biden did not write "love letters" to Putin ...

Putin is an autocrat, Trump aspires to be one. Putin is above the law in Russia and Trump thinks he is in the USA.

That this is not the case is now also known by some of his patr(ID)iotes. While he lets the sun shine on his belly in Florida, they have to answer in court for the storming of the Capitol.

And those who are not in jail now, can buy 10 plastic straws for 15 dollars (!!! ROFL) in his online store. Normally you get min. 500 for 15 dollars ! ROFL.

Do you know what he calls these patr(ID)iots ? Money bombs ! ROFL.

Have fun with this "Con Man"!
No Biden said Putin doesn't want him in office because he will stand up to Putin and it seems anytime a democrat or weak person like Biden is in office Putin does the opposite and goes and invades somewhere. What a yikes moment for you lmao.

Also weird how so many are against Trump... media.. prosecutors... AG's and all of them promise Trump will be caught and put in jail (literally been saying this for the last 6 or so years) and no one has done a single thing to him yet... they say it so often they even have a dumb german like yourself repeating it and believing it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 1 March 2022 - 7:52 pm
No Biden said Putin doesn't want him in office because he will stand up to Putin and it seems anytime a democrat or weak person like Biden is in office Putin does the opposite and goes and invades somewhere. What a yikes moment for you lmao.

Also weird how so many are against Trump... media.. prosecutors... AG's and all of them promise Trump will be caught and put in jail (literally been saying this for the last 6 or so years) and no one has done a single thing to him yet... they say it so often they even have a dumb german like yourself repeating it and believing it.

Here it becomes very clear that our funny hillbilly has no realistic view of the current events in Ukraine and their origin.

Instead of supporting the current president in such a crisis situation, Donald is raving about the genius of autocrat Putin, who is waging a brutal war of aggression against Ukraine. At the same time, he stages himself as Putin's greatest enemy ...

I just remember Helsinki 2018, where he expressed that he believes autocrat Putin more than his own intelligence services. This is a sign of weakness that has never been seen before in recent American history.

Anyway. It is an open secret that the cult-like Trump community, which Donald skims off financially with his "S(h)ave America" organization, cannot be distracted from facts:

April 9, 2018
A.G. Schneiderman Statement On Final Trump University Settlement

New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman released the following statement upon U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel’s order finalizing the $25 million Trump University settlement:

“Judge Curiel's order finalizing the $25 million Trump University settlement means that victims of Donald Trump’s fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve. We are particularly pleased that the final settlement we negotiated with class counsel ensures that members of the class will receive an even higher settlement than anyone originally anticipated.

This settlement marked a stunning reversal by President Trump, who for years refused to compensate the victims of his sham university.

My office won’t hesitate to hold those who commit fraud accountable, no matter how rich or powerful they may be.”

Dezember 18, 2018
A.G. Underwood Announces Stipulation Dissolving Trump Foundation Under Judicial Supervision, With AG Review Of Recipient Charities

AG Underwood's Lawsuit Remains Ongoing

NEW YORK – Today, Attorney General Barbara D. Underwood announced that – following a court decision in favor of the Attorney General – the Trump Foundation has signed a stipulation agreeing to dissolve under judicial supervision, with review and approval by the Attorney General of proposed recipient charities of the Foundation’s remaining assets.

This stipulation follows the court decision last month allowing Attorney General Underwood’s lawsuit against the Trump Foundation to move forward.

Attorney General Underwood’s lawsuit sought the dissolution of the Foundation under judicial supervision and with the oversight of the Attorney General's Charities Bureau. The lawsuit – which also seeks millions in restitution and penalties and a bar on President Trump and his three eldest children from serving on the boards of other New York charities – remains ongoing.

Attorney General Underwood released the following statement:

“Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation – including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more. This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests.

“Today’s stipulation accomplishes a key piece of the relief sought in our lawsuit earlier this year. Under the terms, the Trump Foundation can only dissolve under judicial supervision – and it can only distribute its remaining charitable assets to reputable organizations approved by my office.

“This is an important victory for the rule of law, making clear that there is one set of rules for everyone. We’ll continue to move our suit forward to ensure that the Trump Foundation and its directors are held to account for their clear and repeated violations of state and federal law.”

And there are still a few irons in the fire, so let's wait and see.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 1 March 2022 - 11:11 pm
Again trying to put as much words down as possible without saying anything.

You dont know anything about the Ukraine/Russia issue, thats clear.

Also please dont act like Trump is the first politician that has done immoral things but as usual you're a massive hypocrite... Hate on trump for things that many other politicians also do.

Also none of what you listed above really amounts to anything... you are the one that kept saying Trump will go to jail yet here we are, a year in a half after our first discussions and Trump is still not in Jail like you said he would be.

Stop projecting, you're a failure and your bias & hypocrisy is showing
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 2 March 2022 - 2:27 am
Again trying to put as much words down as possible without saying anything.

You dont know anything about the Ukraine/Russia issue, thats clear.

Also please dont act like Trump is the first politician that has done immoral things but as usual you're a massive hypocrite... Hate on trump for things that many other politicians also do.

Also none of what you listed above really amounts to anything... you are the one that kept saying Trump will go to jail yet here we are, a year in a half after our first discussions and Trump is still not in Jail like you said he would be.

Stop projecting, you're a failure and your bias & hypocrisy is showing

Only backwoodsman like you get ripped off by an obvious con man.

Of course, it's a big disappointment when you don't get what you were hoping for. We all understand that.

But don't give up, someday you might reach a higher mental level where you can realize that and won't be the victim of a con man anymore.

So sad.

Link | Reply | Quote
«45464748495051525354555657585960616263[64]65
Displaying 946 - 960 out of 968 posts