CS dying and..

[Me_]Zanchy_LSB

Posted 8 November 2019 - 9:09 pm
Yes and rating is and has always known to be a true, accurate indicator of level!!!

Once and for all, let's all agree to settle this.

Sean vs Tard_car 1v1 in a mutual map XD

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 8 November 2019 - 9:17 pm
Yes and rating is and has always known to be a true, accurate indicator of level!!!

Once and for all, let's all agree to settle this.

Sean vs Tard_car 1v1 in a mutual map XD

how...?
Link | Reply | Quote
 subiculum

Posted 8 November 2019 - 9:25 pm
We challenge all this noobs above RM/DM/CS WAR BO21
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 8 November 2019 - 9:32 pm
subiculum wrote:
We challenge all this noobs above RM/DM/CS WAR BO21

We accept
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 8 November 2019 - 10:22 pm
I once had a 2k cba rating by deleting castles and feeding on purpose that tells you something about the skill level of cba players
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 9 November 2019 - 12:44 am
Having read the last 5 pages i think the time might be right to run a desert blood tourney
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 9 November 2019 - 1:31 am
Having read the last 5 pages i think the time might be right to run a desert blood tourney

You likely also came to the conclusion DY and EOT are knuckle dragging 60 IQ apes
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 9 November 2019 - 1:50 am
I once had a 2k cba rating by deleting castles and feeding on purpose that tells you something about the skill level of cba players

hahaha wow
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 November 2019 - 1:59 am
You likely also came to the conclusion DY and EOT are knuckle dragging 60 IQ apes
No one came to that conclusion, but I can totally understand you getting rocked and wanting people to think that way ;doofy

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 9 November 2019 - 3:47 am
No one came to that conclusion, but I can totally understand you getting rocked and wanting people to think that way ;doofy

does ur mouse and keyboard orbit your foreheads gravitational pull
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 November 2019 - 3:51 am
does ur mouse and keyboard orbit your foreheads gravitational pull
You're kind of in love with my forehead or something since its all you can talk about? I'm flattered though thats all you can say when you get stumped on anything else to say so everytime I see that same reply I just consider it another W 8)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 9 November 2019 - 5:14 am
You're kind of in love with my forehead or something since its all you can talk about? I'm flattered though thats all you can say when you get stumped on anything else to say so everytime I see that same reply I just consider it another W 8)

answer the question
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 9 November 2019 - 2:32 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
answer the question
This is becoming so lame. You are so bad at insulting people it's unreal lol, you're just making up generic insults and it's honestly sad. I wonder if you've even seen Sean, he doesn't have a big forehead... it's really sad this is the best you could come up with.

You could've attacked his eyebrows, or there's plenty of other things you could insult him for that are legit... but big forehead? Seriously, that's weak, do you really have nothing better than that?.... you have lost the right to insult anybody elses IQ. You're just a poverty version of vivo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 9 November 2019 - 2:34 pm
A good moment for say Sean works as a homecleaner
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 9 November 2019 - 2:57 pm
Bigger cranium = higher IQ (literally true, a lot of people don't know this cos they don't teach it in school)
Sean 500 IQ confirmed?

Link | Reply | Quote
«8910111213141516171819202122232425[26]2728
Displaying 376 - 390 out of 415 posts