Posted 4 November 2019 - 9:03 pm
Real photo of tard_car walking into local gym to bench press

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 4 November 2019 - 9:21 pm by [xCs]SwagStar

Leaking of real life information and photographs, especially ones containing nudity are against Voobly code of Conduct. I have reported this to the Administators.

"Do not use profanity or sexually explicit language on [You must login to view link] or in its forums."

Good luck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 November 2019 - 9:21 pm
Still waiting to see if anyone in xcs will step up and team swagstar in any mirror hero format. My guess is no :( feels bad :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 4 November 2019 - 9:27 pm
Still waiting to see if anyone in xcs will step up and team swagstar in any mirror hero format. My guess is no :( feels bad :(

I will team him if you play, but you won't :( feels bad :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 4 November 2019 - 9:44 pm

Brother, there isnt enough slots in a room to accommodate your forehead + the rest of us for a 2v2
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 November 2019 - 9:47 pm
I will team him if you play, but you won't :( feels bad :(
easy way out knowing I don't play anymore and even if I did I wouldn't be into a hero mirror format... everyone can see you got 0 faith in him it's actually sad 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 4 November 2019 - 9:48 pm
easy way out knowing I don't play anymore and even if I did I wouldn't be into a hero mirror format... everyone can see you got 0 faith in him it's actually sad 11

why would I have faith in someone that literally has never played in mirror format?

why do you always say dumb things?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 November 2019 - 9:51 pm
Brother, there isnt enough slots in a room to accommodate your forehead + the rest of us for a 2v2
i mean you can keep trying to deflect what I say into some weird personal thing but we both know you would never show a real pic of yourself and you also play one map and suck at it... joined a clan that also thinks you suck :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]shibalba

Posted 4 November 2019 - 9:51 pm
U should sit back and just watch mother****er before u die
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]shibalba

Posted 4 November 2019 - 9:55 pm
And u should all delete every game before all ur mothers give up on you
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 November 2019 - 9:57 pm
why would I have faith in someone that literally has never played in mirror format?

why do you always say dumb things?
says the guy that posted match links of dy vs xcs with random people playing vs you not in Dy. Your answer is also easier to just say... 'no he sucks and I wouldn't dream of teaming him vs anyone decent in a mirror game' instead of what you said.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:02 pm
says the guy that posted match links of dy vs xcs with random people playing vs you not in Dy.

So you acknowledge the obvious troll post before, but now you want to treat it as serious? 11
Your answer is also easier to just say... 'no he sucks and I wouldn't dream of teaming him vs anyone decent in a mirror game' instead of what you said.

Except that is pretty much what I said. SwagStar does not play CBA Hero in mirror format, so naturally he should suck. Just like you don't play CBA and CBA Hero and suck. Hence, my accepting of your challenge being conditional on you playing. Does that make sense to you? Or do I need to break it down further?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:09 pm
I mean unless you have brain damage if you have as many games as he has you should be able to play mirror at a somewhat decent level seeing as it's his only map in this entire game. Maybe stop defending him since you and I both know he's garbage :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 trolld1

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:14 pm
11 brother sean
How do you get ****ing owned in every ****ing post and you still have a reply that makes no sense
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:19 pm

Swag is not me brother! Why atacking me!

Link | Reply | Quote
«567891011121314[15]16171819202122232425»
Displaying 211 - 225 out of 415 posts