CS dying and..

24_King_

Posted 5 November 2019 - 1:26 am
Somebody please host a 1v1 celt cba tournament..
+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 5 November 2019 - 1:31 am by [xCs]SwagStar
The fact you said 'swaggier haircut' makes me sure you're a 5'4 130lbs twink who's never even seen a bench press in his life, but has had his bottom demolished by jerome and friends more than a few times.

'swaggier'.. really? Do you realise what a phaggot this makes you sound?

Your phaggotry takes up more room than not only seans fivehead, but his eyebrows. That's a LOT of room

TL;DR: SwagStar is a raging phaggot.

Exactly what a nerd with no swag would say lmao, swerve lil **** and here's an exclusive swag tip for ur boi sean, get a snapback to cover some of that fivehead. Also why are u so well versed in ****sexual terminology, had to urban dictionary twink
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 5 November 2019 - 1:32 am
Exactly what a nerd with no swag would say lmao, swerve lil **** and here's an exclusive swag tip for ur boi sean, get a snapback to cover some of that fivehead. Also why are u so well versed in ****sexual terminology, had to urban dictionary twink
lmao, how can anyone read this and take you seriously?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 November 2019 - 1:37 am
SwagStar and Polaris please stop fighting, we are all brothers in CS!
You are only considered a brother if you were present during the war of 2011-2017. This ViVo wannabe 'Swagboy' is another one map wonder from the xCs clan, its as if they breed the inferior from this god forsaken clan!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 5 November 2019 - 1:43 am by [xCs]SwagStar
lmao, how can anyone read this and take you seriously?

You're lucky there wasn't a skill testing question when you registered your account brother. I've been building a profile on you and have determined your IQ lays between 64-67, a 4+5 math problem may have required your special ed teacher's help.
Link | Reply | Quote
 trolld1

Posted 5 November 2019 - 1:54 am
00:05:29 [Dy]290Zanchy: how..

Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 5 November 2019 - 2:01 am
did you guys noticed that this guy edit all his comments but talks about iq performance? ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 trolld1

Posted 5 November 2019 - 2:05 am
How.....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 5 November 2019 - 2:08 am
1 brother how....
Link | Reply | Quote
 Chicking

Posted 5 November 2019 - 2:34 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
I don't get why these ppl comment with a smurf acc and think someone will take them seriously rofl next time try to don't be so obv pls ;1thumbup

I am 99.7% sure that isn't a trolling smurf though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Chicking

Posted 5 November 2019 - 2:41 am
Dej4Vu wrote:
did you guys noticed that this guy edit all his comments but talks about iq performance? ;lol

I haven't, but I have noticed however that most kittens would outperform you on iq tests
Link | Reply | Quote
 trolld1

Posted 5 November 2019 - 2:42 am
Chicking wrote:
I haven't, but I have noticed however that most kittens would outperform you on iq tests

Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 5 November 2019 - 3:13 am
i can swear this guy is the same person commenting himself, pathetic
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 5 November 2019 - 3:18 am
UserNotFound wrote:
(he did it vs Eot some time ago already)

Remember i was mvp on eot vs xcs clan war btw, say thanks to me l8r gn cya
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 5 November 2019 - 8:15 am
Commenting with smurfs, so lame. I can imagine a group of underage ****s+ 1 adult immigrant **** (upcoming sharia leader in canada) discussing over whatsapp what to comment next and feel proud about it.. Your clan tag line should be "xcs lets grow balls again"

Link | Reply | Quote
«78910111213141516[17]18192021222324252627»
Displaying 241 - 255 out of 415 posts