CS dying and..

['RB']nhoobish

Posted 9 November 2019 - 3:22 pm
IQ is so 19th century, get back to the present and compare your AQ-s maybe?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 9 November 2019 - 4:08 pm
I just came by to say hi.

You guys need to move on. Insult vooblys staff and leave for good. Its healthy, trust me.
Once DE comes out gg voobly anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 November 2019 - 9:28 pm
Bigger cranium = higher IQ (literally true, a lot of people don't know this cos they don't teach it in school)
Sean 500 IQ confirmed?
It's always been known I have 500 IQ... you dont remember that ****mian insult I came up with? Top notch stuff.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 9 November 2019 - 10:24 pm
It's always been known I have 500 IQ... you dont remember that ****mian insult I came up with? Top notch stuff.

only time the number 500 is associated with you is when its ur weight in kg's

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 November 2019 - 10:27 pm
only time the number 500 is associated with you is when its ur weight in kg's
now you're just getting pitiful... calling you a budget version of vivo is actually an insult to vivo... you're nowhere near his level truthfully in skill or in banter or anything else.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 10 November 2019 - 12:59 am
now you're just getting pitiful... calling you a budget version of vivo is actually an insult to vivo... you're nowhere near his level truthfully in skill or in banter or anything else.

ur foreheads getting red bro
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 10 November 2019 - 2:54 am
ur foreheads getting red bro
did this sound funny when you typed it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 10 November 2019 - 3:49 am
The same old people still having pointless discussions. Nothing changed, after all these years. CS lives on through this forum.
But better be careful whom you insult, or someone will skillfully walk his archers to the midhill or perfectly patrol his 80 woad raiders into yours. That'll show you who's the man! you petty fool havent wasted as many hours with this game as he has!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 10 November 2019 - 5:46 am
The same old people still having pointless discussions. Nothing changed, after all these years. CS lives on through this forum.
But better be careful whom you insult, or someone will skillfully walk his archers to the midhill or perfectly patrol his 80 woad raiders into yours. That'll show you who's the man! you petty fool havent wasted as many hours with this game as he has!

Yeah pretty much
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 10 November 2019 - 1:47 pm

Yeah pretty much
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 10 November 2019 - 3:13 pm
Bad day? Need a hug?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 10 November 2019 - 7:47 pm

Yeah pretty much
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 10 November 2019 - 9:55 pm
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/313636/:1357598#post1357598
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Edited 10 November 2019 - 10:41 pm by [Eot_]Evil_Weasel
doesnt seem like xCs has realized that they are a major participant of the recent pointless discussions ;KO
Bad day? Need a hug?
nah, was alright. hug is ok though (no ****)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 10 November 2019 - 11:03 pm
doesnt seem like xCs has realized that they are a major participant of the recent pointless discussions ;KO

Yeah pretty much

Link | Reply | Quote
«891011121314151617181920212223242526[27]28
Displaying 391 - 405 out of 415 posts