CS dying and..

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 November 2019 - 11:32 pm
Mostly played FFA, aka 1/8 chance of winning

stay mad tho ratboy
The awkward moment your first excuse is how you borrowed this account from a friend with the losses already there. Then its because you played 'mostly' FFA which is 100% a lie. But please keep it going and tell me a third excuse you make up ! ;doofy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 4 November 2019 - 1:11 am
The awkward moment your first excuse is how you borrowed this account from a friend with the losses already there. Then its because you played 'mostly' FFA which is 100% a lie. But please keep it going and tell me a third excuse you make up ! ;doofy

Never said I borrowed it, I stole it
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 4 November 2019 - 8:27 am
He prolly forgot what excuse he gave the first time... Rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 November 2019 - 8:33 am
Never said I borrowed it, I stole it
Your exact words earlier were 'I inherited this account with a -800 losses as a challenge' Now the story has changed quite a few times. Can you please stick to one and go with that instead of always having something new to say? I understand being involved in 1 of the only two CBA hero clans left in CS is a historic milestone for you but please dont let it get to your head.

To me you will always be my little ViVo Jr. The less skilled just as mouthy one <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 4 November 2019 - 4:13 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Clan war xcs vs dy 14

also lol @ sean MOGGING swagstar
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 4 November 2019 - 2:15 pm
[xCs] vs [Dy] 3v3 and 4v4 CBA Hero Mirror BO5

Results: 3-0 [xCs] wins!

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/20856131

1-0

00:10:59 [Dy]290Zanchy: u guys dont know hit run
00:11:57 [Dy]290Zanchy: lets gb
00:11:59 [Dy]290Zanchy: lol

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/20856514

2-0

00:05:07 [Dy]RAJPUT__: p1 razed
00:05:29 [Dy]290Zanchy: how..

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/20856300

3-0

00:11:55 [Dy]RAJPUT__: play
00:11:59 [Dy]290Zanchy: 2
00:12:02 [Dy]290Zanchy: s over
00:13:02 [Dy]290Zanchy: this ie embaressing tbh

GG's WP! See you next time
Plo u really got no balls... We were playing with a 17xx player and random civis and u call it bo5 mirror? Lol.. And when i asked u to play 2v2 mirror u didn't even utter a word bro..
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['LM']Hura

Posted 4 November 2019 - 3:34 pm
noobs 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 4 November 2019 - 7:55 pm by [xCs]SwagStar
Your exact words earlier were 'I inherited this account with a -800 losses as a challenge' Now the story has changed quite a few times. Can you please stick to one and go with that instead of always having something new to say? I understand being involved in 1 of the only two CBA hero clans left in CS is a historic milestone for you but please dont let it get to your head.

To me you will always be my little ViVo Jr. The less skilled just as mouthy one <3

Listen "sean" (stupid name btw), i know everything about you, including that you are garbage at every endeavor you have pursued. You're punching above your weight here kid.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 4 November 2019 - 8:18 pm
Moggin' all here
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 November 2019 - 8:23 pm
You keep coming back with these laughable comments that have no merit. Atleast when I'd argue with vivo he had a leg to stand on.... he was competitive in one map... I really doubt even Totoro would take you as a teammate and announce he would play a 2v2 bo9 or bo5 in the only map you can play in aoc vs dy the only other somewhat active clan.

Also I'm not 'punching above my weight' you are 80 pounds soaking wet in your own tears... learn your place young one and just keep yourself quiet.
Link | Reply | Quote
 strika

Posted 4 November 2019 - 8:23 pm
11 essay incoming brother ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 4 November 2019 - 8:40 pm by [xCs]SwagStar
You keep coming back with these laughable comments that have no merit. Atleast when I'd argue with vivo he had a leg to stand on.... he was competitive in one map... I really doubt even Totoro would take you as a teammate and announce he would play a 2v2 bo9 or bo5 in the only map you can play in aoc vs dy the only other somewhat active clan.

Also I'm not 'punching above my weight' you are 80 pounds soaking wet in your own tears... learn your place young one and just keep yourself quiet.

Like I said, I've pulled up your file and I know everything about you.

I bench press more than you, I make more money than you, I'm better looking than you, I have a swaggier haircut than you (try some shampoo btw), I have a faster car than you, I have a VASTLY higher IQ than you, I have bigger feet than you, I breathe crisper air than you, I live in a better province than you, I'm more educated than you, I have a lower body fat % than you and you also have a MASSIVE forehead, or maybe we'll call it a fivehead - Reply again the the world will be shown this monstrosity
Link | Reply | Quote
 GANGSTER11

Edited 4 November 2019 - 8:54 pm by GANGSTER11

I bench press more than you, I make more money than you, I'm better looking than you, I have a swaggier haircut than you (try some shampoo btw), I have a faster car than you, I have a VASTLY higher IQ than you, I have bigger feet than you, I breathe crisper air than you, I live in a better province than you, I'm more educated than you, I have a lower body fat % than you and you also have a MASSIVE forehead, or maybe we'll call it a fivehead - Reply again the the world will be shown this monstrosity

;lol ;lol ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 November 2019 - 8:47 pm

I rate you 0 on the bait scale..super bad effort honestly :(

You also over compensate way too much little guy ;doofy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 4 November 2019 - 8:55 pm by [xCs]SwagStar
I rate you 0 on the bait scale..super bad effort honestly :(

You also over compensate way too much little guy ;doofy

Edit: apparently his fivehead took up too much forum bandwidth

Link | Reply | Quote
«45678910111213[14]15161718192021222324»
Displaying 196 - 210 out of 415 posts