CS dying and..

Eot__gloo

Posted 7 November 2019 - 2:53 pm
Diffrense between Dy and xCs is that Dy sees cs isn't what it used to be and a lot of good players quit and to make balanced teams they can better go random. xCs sees cs isn't was it used to be and sees it as a change to stack teams against 17xx and brag about how good they are now all real players are gone.

+1

(ps. i lift more than marvel)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 7 November 2019 - 4:25 pm by [xCs]SwagStar
Diffrense between Dy and xCs is that Dy sees cs isn't what it used to be and a lot of good players quit and to make balanced teams they can better go random. xCs sees cs isn't was it used to be and sees it as a change to stack teams against 17xx and brag about how good they are now all real players are gone.

Brother, you seem very angry about getting bullied in CS by us on the daily!

You must login into Voobly to view image

Angry boy you! ;grr ;grr ;grr
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_BB]BakeTheCake

Posted 7 November 2019 - 4:44 pm
Says the person who continues games when som1 drops, even when the person who dropped returned to room directly. And at that moment u say u don't care about those points u lost, but since then u try to get host or leave room when i join rofl, but xCs doesn't run from anything of course.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 7 November 2019 - 4:48 pm
Says the person who continues games when som1 drops, even when the person who dropped returned to room directly. And at that moment u say u don't care about those points u lost, but since then u try to get host or leave room when i join rofl, but xCs doesn't run from anything of course.

Someone openly admitting their purpose is to ruin the game, ofc I'm not going to allow you to play ****. And you were getting absolutely smoked (as usual), why tf would we restore it when you'd just run after the save.

Stay mad ratboy;grr ;grr ;grr
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_BB]BakeTheCake

Edited 7 November 2019 - 5:19 pm by [_BB]BakeTheCake
Keep telling that urself, 6 people on save, the person who drops returns to room, but everyone thinks game was over like u. byza had kill lead at that moment, u were getting towered, but none of that matters. Keep living in ur own world man.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 7 November 2019 - 4:54 pm
only for a spotlight wideo

Writing a script for one, coming soon TM, need to get past the title first though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 7 November 2019 - 5:24 pm

damn bro you cringe
Link | Reply | Quote
 trolld1

Posted 7 November 2019 - 6:20 pm
@vivo hi bro welcome back
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 7 November 2019 - 6:29 pm
Legend has returned. All bow down pls
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 7 November 2019 - 6:30 pm
Well done ****s made for a good read rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 7 November 2019 - 6:32 pm
On another note **** you sean. You dont have hair and your wife is ****ing your neighbor that doesnt have a micro **** ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 7 November 2019 - 6:34 pm
Nobody could beat xCS.
You could bring all the past best players and give them money and still no chance for them to beat xCS.

xCS is something on another level and no clan will ever be even close.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 7 November 2019 - 6:35 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
damn bro you cringe
silencio payaso mediatico
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]MissGiggles

Posted 7 November 2019 - 6:35 pm
Vivo 1 and Vivo 2 ganging up on Sean?

24!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 7 November 2019 - 6:37 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Nobody could beat xCS.
You could bring all the past best players and give them money and still no chance for them to beat xCS.

xCS is something on another level and no clan will ever be even close.

well said my brotha **** with us and get murked ;1thumbup

Link | Reply | Quote
«891011121314151617181920[21]22232425262728
Displaying 301 - 315 out of 415 posts