CS dying and..

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:21 pm
trolld1 wrote:
11 brother sean
How do you get ****ing owned in every ****ing post and you still have a reply that makes no sense
Cool of you to stop by on a smurf, very brave!

Totoro made a post which was an obvious troll as I stated before but the fact they played some games and the reality still is I highly doubt Totoro would actually step up and do a formal challenge vs Dy speaks for itself (he can prove me wrong but he wont)

Also Dy and xCs are the only two existing and active clans left in CS but hes fine just running from any challenge that comes up still to this day (he did it vs Eot some time ago already)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:26 pm
I mean unless you have brain damage if you have as many games as he has you should be able to play mirror at a somewhat decent level seeing as it's his only map in this entire game. Maybe stop defending him since you and I both know he's garbage :(

You would be the resident expert on brain damage, who knew with a forehead that big you could still be so stupid! Extraordinary!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:34 pm
We've posted open challenge threads which no serious contender has replied to.(https://xcs.voobly.com/forum/thread/307714 - one example among many)

We are confident that as a clan today, we can beat anyone in CBA/Hero mirror in any BO series in any TG format. We have proven it day after day for the past 12 months. Feel free to scroll through our match links to confirm that, though you have spec'd enough games to know that it's true.

Why don't you (@Sean) and Zanchy arrange for your best CBA/Hero players to form a team and challenge us? We wouldn't ****line you, I promise ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:35 pm
You would be the resident expert on brain damage, who knew with a forehead that big you could still be so stupid! Extraordinary!
How do you play so much of one map and never improve to the point your own clanmate tries his best to defend you but deep down knows this game is dead so he doesnt really care who he lets into the clan anymore.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:35 pm
trolld1 wrote:
11 brother sean
How do you get ****ing owned in every ****ing post and you still have a reply that makes no sense
I don't get why these ppl comment with a smurf acc and think someone will take them seriously rofl next time try to don't be so obv pls ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 4 November 2019 - 10:41 pm by [xCs]SwagStar
Dej4Vu wrote:
I don't get why these ppl comment with a smurf acc and think someone will take them seriously rofl next time try to don't be so obv pls ;1thumbup

Wow, are you sure trolld1 is a troll account?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:43 pm
I will team him if you play, but you won't :( feels bad :(
i can swear that even knowing that sean doesn't even play aoc would bet on him instead of swagstar, this doesn't mean that sean is good but everybody who played with swagstar before knows his level is really bad, even urself ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:45 pm
Wow, are you sure trolld1 is a troll account?
just read again carefully, i mean what is the point? at least if you have some balls do it with main acc, otherwise he's a clown
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 4 November 2019 - 10:50 pm
Dej4Vu wrote:
just read again carefully, i mean what is the point? at least if you have some balls do it with main acc, otherwise he's a clown

Let him borrow your outfit then
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 5 November 2019 - 12:01 am by [Eot_]Marvel__
Like I said, I've pulled up your file and I know everything about you.

I bench press more than you, I make more money than you, I'm better looking than you, I have a swaggier haircut than you (try some shampoo btw), I have a faster car than you, I have a VASTLY higher IQ than you, I have bigger feet than you, I breathe crisper air than you, I live in a better province than you, I'm more educated than you, I have a lower body fat % than you and you also have a MASSIVE forehead, or maybe we'll call it a fivehead - Reply again the the world will be shown this monstrosity
The fact you said 'swaggier haircut' makes me sure you're a 5'4 130lbs twink who's never even seen a bench press in his life, but has had his bottom demolished by jerome and friends more than a few times.

'swaggier'.. really? Do you realise what a phaggot this makes you sound?

Your phaggotry takes up more room than not only seans fivehead, but his eyebrows. That's a LOT of room

TL;DR: SwagStar is a raging phaggot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Edited 5 November 2019 - 12:43 am by [7th]Regu1Lator
I used to think AoC CS was a tragedy, but now I realise it's a comedy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 November 2019 - 12:44 am
We've posted open challenge threads which no serious contender has replied to.(https://xcs.voobly.com/forum/thread/307714 - one example among many)

We are confident that as a clan today, we can beat anyone in CBA/Hero mirror in any BO series in any TG format. We have proven it day after day for the past 12 months. Feel free to scroll through our match links to confirm that, though you have spec'd enough games to know that it's true.

Why don't you (@Sean) and Zanchy arrange for your best CBA/Hero players to form a team and challenge us? We wouldn't ****line you, I promise ;)
Up to gary. I think we both know Eot isnt at a level atm to compete and the hero players we do have that played a lot of mirror (wolf/eddy/ber/goodboy/playmobil) etc are all inactive as far as I can tell. It is very reassuring to know that you guys wouldn't ****line this time around seeing as last time when both clans were active and competitive enough you ****lined and ran for the hills
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 5 November 2019 - 12:45 am
SwagStar and Polaris please stop fighting, we are all brothers in CS!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 5 November 2019 - 12:49 am
Leaked photo of Sean's 4head
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Edited 5 November 2019 - 1:04 am by [7th]Regu1Lator
nvm everyone be nice!

Link | Reply | Quote
«6789101112131415[16]17181920212223242526»
Displaying 226 - 240 out of 415 posts