CS dying and..

[Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 7 November 2019 - 10:48 pm
We already went over this back when Eot and xCs were both very active when we challenged them to a war and they backed down.. You already know their excuse 'we only play one map' so it serves no purpose in asking the biggest egotistical one trick pony clan of all time for a war unless its 100% on their terms and only their terms which is CBA hero.
They even select a 17xx player for opponent team then calls it a dy vs xcs mirror 4v4 rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
 trolld1

Posted 7 November 2019 - 10:55 pm
Clan this dy ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_BB]BakeTheCake

Posted 7 November 2019 - 10:59 pm
Dy challenge xCs to clan war, but must be 9 maps not 1 haha

Will they take action or just keep talking ;?
Link | Reply | Quote
 eloiseeeee

Edited 7 November 2019 - 11:06 pm by eloiseeeee
It's sad after all these years the only time you could actually join a clan was after 90% of the player base went inactive. Even 7th of all clans didnt want to have you part of it during the strongest rivalry era of all of CS.

Sorry who are you again? You're the guy that made a 'retiring from AoC' thread as if someone cared or the guy that spent countless hours playing 1 map only to become 'decent' after most of the competition all left a year or more before? Sorry about your irrelevance :(

I know you need to be the hype man and all but that was pretty cringe.

No comments on the hairline or down there so it must be true? rofl

The King is back my friends. hmu if you need someone murkeddd ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 8 November 2019 - 12:30 am
It's like kindergarten in here
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 November 2019 - 1:38 am
CS today: CBA and CBA Hero

Clans dominating CBA and CBA Hero: xCs

Best clan in CS atm: xCs

1+1 = 2

U mad bro?
Mad about what exactly? CS is at an all time low competition wise and clan wise. If you did a TIW today you could maybe field 2 clans total and 1 of those clans could play more than one map.. the other would just play CBA hero (xCs) If you are happy being the top clan when all others have moved on to RM or lost interest completely then I feel super bad for you

2+2 = 4
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot__gloo

Posted 8 November 2019 - 2:15 am
Some advanced mathematics going on here
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 8 November 2019 - 2:51 am
Mad about what exactly? CS is at an all time low competition wise and clan wise. If you did a TIW today you could maybe field 2 clans total and 1 of those clans could play more than one map.. the other would just play CBA hero (xCs) If you are happy being the top clan when all others have moved on to RM or lost interest completely then I feel super bad for you

2+2 = 4

big forehead bro
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 8 November 2019 - 3:03 am by [xCs]SwagStar
Keep telling that urself, 6 people on save, the person who drops returns to room, but everyone thinks game was over like u. byza had kill lead at that moment, u were getting towered, but none of that matters. Keep living in ur own world man.

y r u still mad about a game from a month ago. you seem to remember it in vivid detail however your missing one key part - you were getting smoked by me

lmfao
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 8 November 2019 - 3:36 am

2+2 = 4

And yet your dumbass keeps coming back here, implying it's relevant to you rofl. Stop typing the same **** in different words. You are lying to yourself. You care enough to keep refreshing this page and save face.

We are the BEST
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 November 2019 - 4:25 am
And yet your dumbass keeps coming back here, implying it's relevant to you rofl. Stop typing the same **** in different words. You are lying to yourself. You care enough to keep refreshing this page and save face.

We are the BEST
I put a lot of hours and time into AoC as far as competitiveness or any of that, that all died when 7th basically fell off and stopped playing as most people know they were the biggest rival of ours for many years and sorry but your one map clan doesnt hold a candle to them lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 November 2019 - 4:34 am
big forehead bro
you're literally xCs's new vivo. Difference is way less skilled with probably a bigger ego than he had at this point of his time in xCs... atleast he could play mirror/1v1s :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 8 November 2019 - 4:50 am
I put a lot of hours and time into AoC as far as competitiveness or any of that, that all died when 7th basically fell off and stopped playing as most people know they were the biggest rival of ours for many years and sorry but your one map clan doesnt hold a candle to them lol.

Same **** different words we dont care you suck we win ha ha
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 November 2019 - 5:09 am
Same **** different words we dont care you suck we win ha ha
You're currently doing something in the worst era of CS ever that I was doing 5-10 years ago during the best era of CS (with the exception of zone)

To put into context of how much better I am than you, I ran Eot during the time when Voobly CS was the most active

- Most tournaments
- Most wars
- Most competitive games across all ranges of maps
- Widest range of clans and players

When Eot was active we gave you boys a chance to prove old vs new and put us in our place but even when you had efkan in the clan smurfing you chose to run and not play. Now currently xCs and Dy are the only two somewhat active clans and your clan still just plays one map in a pretty much dead game.

Grinding all those CBA hero games vs ****s for a fake number beside your name still after all these years... but you do you and be proud of it!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 8 November 2019 - 5:58 am
you're literally xCs's new vivo. Difference is way less skilled with probably a bigger ego than he had at this point of his time in xCs... atleast he could play mirror/1v1s :(
All this guys knows is to continue a game when other team player drops even when they are back in room instantly... Idk what he boasting about yet he sucks in all type of mirror format, tg random civis format and rest of the cs maps.. His own team mates dont want him in mirror games...and he literally got the worst win/lose ratio in all cs. If i were him i wouldnt dare to boast anything atleast till i get a positive win/lose ratio.

Link | Reply | Quote
«8910111213141516171819202122[23]2425262728
Displaying 331 - 345 out of 415 posts