CS dying and..

[xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 8 November 2019 - 7:54 am
Bring back all the best CBA/and Hero players, give them money to practise and still no chance to beat xCS. That's the truth. You can remember your old days But xCS is something on completely another level.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DoobieWonder

Edited 8 November 2019 - 8:11 am by DoobieWonder
I will never play CS ever because of the attitude, im new to voobly and only tried a handful of CS games. The players there are more toxic than Starcraft 2 players, and buddy that says A LOT.
I think CS players are just salty because they cant play REAL AOE2, so they all gather to yell at each other and feel better by bullying. If I were voobly, id delete the whole CS ladder.
CS players only have themselves to blame, but they wont own upto it on account of their toxic mentality.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]SaitoHajime

Posted 8 November 2019 - 8:44 am
Hi rats
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 November 2019 - 8:59 am
I will never play CS ever because of the attitude, im new to voobly and only tried a handful of CS games. The players there are more toxic than Starcraft 2 players, and buddy that says A LOT.
I think CS players are just salty because they cant play REAL AOE2, so they all gather to yell at each other and feel better by bullying. If I were voobly, id delete the whole CS ladder.
CS players only have themselves to blame, but they wont own upto it on account of their toxic mentality.
+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_BB]BakeTheCake

Posted 8 November 2019 - 10:05 am
But short story conclusion: xCs best clan in CBA and CBA HERO. Dy Best Clan in CS at the moment. I don't see anyone of xCs denied it. They just try to talk around it and keep repeating the same words.
Link | Reply | Quote
 trolld1

Posted 8 November 2019 - 10:29 am
Eot better than dy in bloods
Xcs better in cba / hero
In what they best cs clan ? ??
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 8 November 2019 - 10:57 am

actually there are few 18++'s and 19++'s in actual top hero ladder ;? but ok br0
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 8 November 2019 - 11:40 am
Hi rats
HI SIR RAT, need some 2v2 dodgeballs teams with you, gary and some other rat ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 8 November 2019 - 11:41 am
Bring back all the best CBA/and Hero players, give them money to practise and still no chance to beat xCS. That's the truth. You can remember your old days But xCS is something on completely another level.
be a best atm in this non-competitive lobby it's like being the king of kindergarten, why you should feel proud?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jassim

Posted 8 November 2019 - 11:56 am
Boring drama, full of Smurfs and indians, I want to read sean vs 7th or efkan
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 8 November 2019 - 2:15 pm
You're currently doing something in the worst era of CS ever that I was doing 5-10 years ago during the best era of CS (with the exception of zone)

To put into context of how much better I am than you, I ran Eot during the time when Voobly CS was the most active

- Most tournaments
- Most wars
- Most competitive games across all ranges of maps
- Widest range of clans and players

When Eot was active we gave you boys a chance to prove old vs new and put us in our place but even when you had efkan in the clan smurfing you chose to run and not play. Now currently xCs and Dy are the only two somewhat active clans and your clan still just plays one map in a pretty much dead game.

Grinding all those CBA hero games vs ****s for a fake number beside your name still after all these years... but you do you and be proud of it!

Me > you - in everything AoC related. You mad bro?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 8 November 2019 - 2:39 pm
To be fair, I understand why xcs behave this way... they're a bunch of kids, so they behave like a bunch of kids. But i'm fairly sure you're a grown ass man totoro, so what's your excuse really?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 8 November 2019 - 3:21 pm
You mean responding to Sean with one-liners that trigger him? Idk guilty pleasure I guess?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 8 November 2019 - 4:41 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
You mean responding to Sean with one-liners that trigger him? Idk guilty pleasure I guess?
If you honestly think you're triggering Sean, you don't know him at all lol. All you're doing is giving him some perverse sexual pleasure he lives for this ****, **** you gay
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 November 2019 - 5:15 pm
Me > you - in everything AoC related. You mad bro?
Very well thought out reply to what I said... I am so triggered by it I can't take it!

I understand after I show you what you are and what I am that you would resort to a 'one liner' nothing about what I wrote you can refute 11

Link | Reply | Quote
«891011121314151617181920212223[24]25262728
Displaying 346 - 360 out of 415 posts