Poll: who will win the election?
SuperTRump
SleepyBiden
 Chicking

Posted 11 December 2020 - 11:33 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBQquEGpuZs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od8slex6wls

Hello Boys and Girls,

Whether you like Trump or not, Trump is going to have the second term because it is God's plan to use Trump to expose the evil corruption. And he is not done using Trump. Pense will have 2 terms as well. I have been trying to tell you children all along that all the media, the corrupted politicians have gotten very evil and very dirty to the point that they have orchestrated this massive fraud and deception to remove Trump because he is the only leader independent enough and strong enough to stand up to this scale of corruption. Whether you think Trump and his followers are lunatics or not, all these swamp creatures are going to be exposed very soon in the SCOTUS, and a lot of people are going to jail. This is a spiritual warfare between good and evil, and God will intervene. I believe in no one in this world but only God. If God says he wants Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, or Donald Trump in office, I will still stand with him. When judgment day comes, these evils will be cast into the lake of fire unless they repent. Kat Kerr has visited heaven thousands of times, and she gives revealing testimonies of heaven and God's plan that is very inspiring. Now, this presents another tangent of battlefield for argument with you atheists. I challenge you to seek her videos out before you presume she is lunatic or drinking some kool-aid. Learning the truth will make a difference in where your soul rests in eternity. There, I present you something very special and enlightening for Christmas.

Bro u are crazy AF
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]ZanchyI_

Posted 11 December 2020 - 3:00 pm
Take homes:
    The media (for the most part) are very left wing biased
    The election was definitely rigged, just proving it on a mass scale is difficult
    They have already proven it in 100s of cases, but many 10000's needed to change election results
    Players of Voobly think their comments are 100% valid, irrespective of any need to validate their comments
    I want to play smosh, please somebody start hosting bloods
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 11 December 2020 - 3:25 pm
Not sure if serious or just trolling. Either way, please keep any religious topics off Voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Smurf_Smurfing

Edited 11 December 2020 - 4:35 pm by Smurf_Smurfing
Take homes:
    The media (for the most part) are very left wing biased
    The election was definitely rigged, just proving it on a mass scale is difficult
    They have already proven it in 100s of cases, but many 10000's needed to change election results
    Players of Voobly think their comments are 100% valid, irrespective of any need to validate their comments
    I want to play smosh, please somebody start hosting bloods

True.
True.
They just need to prove the margin of victory and enough ballots could have potentially flipped the state.
Yup.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 11 December 2020 - 11:00 pm by MegaMillion
No I'm not trolling at all. I have made my viewpoint of the election based on my religious perspective. When I decide to put God in the sentence, you demons just begin your roarings because you can't stand it. I have stated my perspective, and you have no right to tell me to leave religion out of this becuase it does not align with your perspective. What are you trying to do, censoring my freedom of speech now? No, I am not crazy but you trolls will find out when you meet the creator because he is coming very soon as the New Word Order is being put in place. You will see the rise of anti-Christ, which is about to happen soon if not already so. That's the whole purpose of why I engage in this election argument in the beginning because of its relevance to the initiation of the global communism, New World Order, the rise of the anti-Christ, and the Rapture. I'm not just spewing this to win an argument for today or because of the result of this election irregularities. I have studied this topic 30 years before, and it is frightening that is unraveling right now in our eyes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Chicking

Posted 11 December 2020 - 10:05 pm
No I'm not trolling at all. I have made my viewpoint of the election based on my religious perspective. When I decide to put God in the sentence, you demons just can't stand it. I have stated my perspective, and you have no right to tell me to leave religion out of this. No, I am not crazy but you trolls will find out when you meet the creator because he is coming very soon as the New Word Order is being put in place. You will see the rise of anti-Christ, which is about to happen soon if not already so. That's the whole purpose of why I engage in this election argument in the beginning because of its relevance to the initiation of the global communism, New World Order, the rise of the anti-Christ, and the Rapture. I'm not just spewing this to win an argument for today or because of the result of this election irregularities. I have studied this topice 30 years before, and it is frightening that is unraveling right now in our eyes.

Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 11 December 2020 - 10:15 pm by MegaMillion
laugh on your way to hell

Project Lockstep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GohjS9SRvVU

The Global Reset by Perry Stone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS4bsQgn5FE
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Edited 11 December 2020 - 10:27 pm by MegaMillion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPUYNrs-1qk&t=2218s

39 states pick sides in Texas lawsuit; US sanctions CCP official for persecuting Falun Gong | NTD

Most Scandalist Voting Fraud in US Election history!

The major news sources cannot be trusted. The amount of information skewered by the anchors are disgusting. These are sad days in America where you have to actively hunt in YouTube to get your news where it is not biased and staged. It's funny the mainstream media keep saying Biden won in a landslide, but the surmountable amount of evidence keeps piling higher and higher against Biden for massive fraud. This is the most fraudulent election in American history. CNN, other major news media, along with big techs are part of the voter suppression that rigged the election. They, too, will have waves of lawsuits coming after them when the inauguration is done. This is a spiritual warfare between good and evil. These lies and corruption need to be exposed. God will intervene. Truth will prevail and justice will be served. Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and their team did their job presenting evidences in court in these swing states. Henceforth, I trust the Supreme Court to uphold to its integrity and do its due diligence to determine the true president.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Chicking

Posted 11 December 2020 - 10:30 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPUYNrs-1qk&t=2218s

39 states pick sides in Texas lawsuit; US sanctions CCP official for persecuting Falun Gong | NTD

Most Scandalist Voting Fraud in US Election history!

The major news sources cannot be trusted. The amount of information skewered by the anchors are disgusting. These are sad days in America where you have to actively hunt in YouTube to get your news where it is not biased and staged. It's funny the mainstream media keep saying Biden won in a landslide, but the surmountable amount of evidence keeps piling higher and higher against Biden for massive fraud. This is the most fraudulent election in American history. CNN, other major news media, along with big techs are part of the voter suppression that rigged the election. They, too, will have waves of lawsuits coming after them when the inauguration is done. This is a spiritual warfare between good and evil. These lies and corruption need to be exposed. God will intervene. Truth will prevail and justice will be served. Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and their team did their job presenting evidences in court in these swing states. Henceforth, I trust the Supreme Court to uphold to its integrity and do its due diligence to determine the true president.

Tin foil hat tin foil hat tin foil hat
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 11 December 2020 - 10:50 pm
I know this is mind blowing isn't it? That's why the media only feeds you partial dosage daily and repeat the same bat**** partial truth to you everyday so you can digest it. This amounf of revelation is not within your scope of comprehensibility. This can easily blow up your tin foil hats.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Chicking

Posted 11 December 2020 - 10:52 pm
I know this is mind blowing isn't it? That's why the media only feeds you partial dosage daily and repeat the same bat**** partial truth to you everyday so you can digest it. This amounf of revelation is not within your scope of comprehensibility. This can easily blow up your tin foil hats.

Link | Reply | Quote
 _nick1_

Posted 11 December 2020 - 11:34 pm
wtf same guy replying to himself all over
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 12 December 2020 - 12:59 am by +kwin
No I'm not trolling at all. I have made my viewpoint of the election based on my religious perspective. When I decide to put God in the sentence, you demons just begin your roarings because you can't stand it.

I have stated my perspective, and you have no right to tell me to leave religion out of this becuase it does not align with your perspective. ....

Yes they can say no to religion topics, in fact, they do and it's a good thing to say this...

(Read COC)
https://www.voobly.com/pages/view/cofc
Link | Reply | Quote
 MegaMillion

Posted 12 December 2020 - 2:53 am
Trump is going to put your cheater leader, CCP traitor Biden and the minions in jail. During this holiday season while many of you have aspirations to hang ornaments on your Christmas Tree, Trumps's wish is to hang life size swamp creatures for Christmas. Maybe a shiny new anklets for the minions, priority shipped from China.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 12 December 2020 - 3:19 am
Trump is going to put your cheater leader, CCP traitor Biden and the minions in jail. During this holiday season while many of you have aspirations to hang ornaments on your Christmas Tree, Trumps's wish is to hang life size swamp creatures for Christmas. Maybe a shiny new anklets for the minions, priority shipped from China.

Are there no psych doctors in USA???

If there are, they must have clients enough there ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo

Link | Reply | Quote
«10111213141516171819[20]21222324252627282930»
Displaying 286 - 300 out of 968 posts