dv8 vs xCs - CBA/CBA Hero war

[Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:11 pm
Men ppl improve. Ive played for 1.5 years and iam better now than a few month ago. I can say for sure in hero random tg blodi is phurriz level or higher. In the history of hero there has been no one that can play 1v1 and tg like me and bek. Knowledge and strategies stack, we have know more about the game than the old players do.

Saying we wouldnt be 2k4 is just dumb. We arent point ****s or stackers but even if we are, it would to be nothing compared to what the old 2k4 players used to do.

so u can run around map, camp middle at right times and get cage 3 kills before other guy to gg match? gr8 man real skill. ud still get bashed in cba or any harder maps
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 16 September 2018 - 11:17 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Saying that Phurriz didnt play as much is just.. lol. Adrift was the one that said phurriz 1v1 player. I havnt played rajput for months and i used to be 5-40 or something vs ber. I never claimed to be the best even right now. READ U **** I SAID ONE OF THE BEST.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:14 pm
so u can run around map, camp middle at right times and get cage 3 kills before other guy to gg match? gr8 man real skill. ud still get bashed in cba or any harder maps

Zanchy i been bashing u hero even i when i was ****. lmfao boi your **** at hero keep to your 10th legion where u only and best player.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 16 September 2018 - 11:20 pm by user124641314
[...]I never claimed to be the best even right now. READ U **** I SAID ONE OF THE BEST.[...]

[...]In the history of hero there has been no one that can play 1v1[...]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 16 September 2018 - 11:20 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_

1v1 and tg You no brain get your 17xx after 1k 1v1 games ass outta here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:20 pm
Zanchy i been bashing u hero even i when i was ****. lmfao boi your **** at hero keep to your 10th legion where u only and best player.

we are 7-5 to me in 1v1s , if u hadn't noticed i dont play cba hero much let alone 1v1... u 1 mapper and bad at it
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:21 pm
1v1 and tg You no brain **** gtfo.

Where am I claiming be the best right not at 1v1/tg? Feel free to accept my bo9 1v1 cba/hero challenge.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:25 pm
Where am I claiming be the best right not at 1v1/tg? Feel free to accept my bo9 1v1 cba/hero challenge.

he won't, he all mouth and nothing to back it up; just a 1 mapper with nobody interested in 1v1 cba hero so thinking he is best lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 16 September 2018 - 11:40 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
he won't, he all mouth and nothing to back it up; just a 1 mapper with nobody interested in 1v1 cba hero so thinking he is best lol

Comon zanchy ill accept any hero challenge from you just to prove how **** u are. But you smart enough to know ull lose so you will just call hero a brainless map.

Javi gtfo ur **** and everyone knows it ive got nothing to prove to you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:48 pm
Comon zanchy ill accept any hero challenge from you just to prove how **** u are. But you smart enough to know ull lose so you will just call hero a brainless map.

Javi gtfo ur **** and everyone knows it ive got nothing to prove to you.

or ur not worth my time bc ur a 1 mapper that may or may not scrape a win? lol

u dont have a great track record vs me, and you would get steamrolled in every other cs map practically 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 16 September 2018 - 11:55 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Ur a jack of trades master of none. Theres no question that ill wipe my ass with u. Stop pretending like u know **** about hero. I made no other claims other than hero and ur not qualified to say ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 17 September 2018 - 12:01 am
Ur a jack of trades master of none. Theres no question that ill wipe my ass with u. Stop pretending like u know **** about hero. I made no other claims other than hero and ur not qualified to say ****.

have you forgotten to take your medication? lol, but we'll never find out because you're not worth my time lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_ReXxUs

Posted 17 September 2018 - 12:02 am
there we go again haha
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 17 September 2018 - 12:15 am
Watching vivos ego attack like:
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 17 September 2018 - 12:17 am

it's weird how u claim at least to be so good at hero and are so **** at cba, seeing as cba is castle unit micro + vil macro.... seems your only skill is running around map and camping middle or you'd be good at cba too rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789[10]11121314151617
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 249 posts