dv8 vs xCs - CBA/CBA Hero war

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 September 2018 - 1:44 pm
This ego trip kind of came out of nowhere Vivo.. always thought you were just the quiet type that mostly just played and never had to talk or do any of this bs.

You should probably try and start to learn new maps and different things too instead of just being this one dimensional player that plays one map and isnt even the #1 at it... pretty soon you will just be fast_car talking on the forums about accomplishments that no one else agrees with and only happened in your mind.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 17 September 2018 - 2:26 pm
Its just not possible for me to play 2v2 well while being so very bad at 1v1. Me and jv arent even in the same bracket.

you yourself claimed that you are one of the top 1v1 and imo you are not in top bracket of 1v1... just because you beat some players when they aren't fully active or rusty does not make you top.... i have taken down phurriz sirwan in 2v2 straight 5-0 with aegrood 4 games hero 1 game cba... i should have claimed myself best of the best as per your logic.... lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 17 September 2018 - 2:35 pm
lol you old farts ive been in voobly for 10 years and vivo and blodibek are the best ever voobly has seen
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 17 September 2018 - 2:50 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
lol you old farts ive been in voobly for 10 years and vivo and blodibek are the best ever voobly has seen
now i know the source of ego trip of vivo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 3:24 pm
I can speak as someone who played with players like Phurris and WOLF in the past and I can tell you that ViVo would absolutely crush these guys. The level of competition has gotten way higher now that only Mexicans and Indians play the game and even if those guys came back and trained for 2 months today there is no way they could come close to players like ViVo and Blobiblek.

Also I remember Fast Car had 2.7k rate in both Hero and CBA playing vs the best players, he had 9:1 win ratio in both maps and trained his team from the ground up. You guys are just forum warriors who will never achieve anything in this game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 3:31 pm
underOATH_ wrote:
I can speak as someone who played with players like Phurris and WOLF in the past and I can tell you that ViVo would absolutely crush these guys. The level of competition has gotten way higher now that only Mexicans and Indians play the game and even if those guys came back and trained for 2 months today there is no way they could come close to players like ViVo and Blobiblek.

Also I remember Fast Car had 2.7k rate in both Hero and CBA playing vs the best players, he had 9:1 win ratio in both maps and trained his team from the ground up. You guys are just forum warriors who will never achieve anything in this game.

+++
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 17 September 2018 - 3:33 pm
Xcs>7th+eot+xcel+dv8+rest of the clans.. One and only truth
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 17 September 2018 - 3:41 pm
Vivo right now:
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 17 September 2018 - 3:41 pm
well, there an undeniable truth among all this rich debate.

Any object, wholly or partially immersed in a fluid, is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 17 September 2018 - 4:11 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Keyboards clapping but no one can beat me ;upsdown ;upsdown Comon you old farts, have you fallen so much from your glory days or was it just an illusion? That offically makes me the best rajputo, you bash Phurriz I bashed you gg
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 4:19 pm
Vivo > Chilenox
Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 4:19 pm
atheists - sin of pride
jews - sin of greed
americans - sin of gluttony
europeans - sin of lust
muslims - sin of wroth
blacks - sin of sloth
latinos - sin of envy
asians - no soul
we all going to hell
and we deserve it
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 4:21 pm
This ego trip kind of came out of nowhere Vivo.. always thought you were just the quiet type that mostly just played and never had to talk or do any of this bs.

You should probably try and start to learn new maps and different things too instead of just being this one dimensional player that plays one map and isnt even the #1 at it... pretty soon you will just be fast_car talking on the forums about accomplishments that no one else agrees with and only happened in your mind.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Edited 17 September 2018 - 4:24 pm by underOATH_
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 4:35 pm
Should be fun for Xcs to be only 1 active clan of CS. So it's Xcs stack vs average joe players all day everyday. Fun times

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789101112[13]14151617
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 249 posts