dv8 vs xCs - CBA/CBA Hero war

['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 6 September 2018 - 2:31 pm
Priest used to be **** at dm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted 7 September 2018 - 1:50 pm
noobs vs noobs if thats the ''most exciting thing in years'' 11...lowest point in the history of CS right now
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 7 September 2018 - 2:08 pm
noobs vs noobs if thats the ''most exciting thing in years'' 11...lowest point in the history of CS right now

Someone start a fight with this clown 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 September 2018 - 3:54 pm
You was decent in DM. Why you joined CS clan i have no idea. Lol. At least you was known in DM.. Why you started to play the lowest of the low CS. It is because you're banned from DM or what ? I remember you did something stupid in DM community but i forgot what..
Because that isnt actually priest... its probably (95%) Peter aka impulsive buying another persons account and using it and trying to pretend hes someone he isnt.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 7 September 2018 - 4:33 pm
It's more exciting than any matchup you've ever been a part of
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MeeM]serenegarden

Posted 7 September 2018 - 4:39 pm

it's sad but i actually agree with him
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 7 September 2018 - 4:44 pm
Because that isnt actually priest... its probably (95%) Peter aka impulsive buying another persons account and using it and trying to pretend hes someone he isnt.

weeks back priest used for have wolf's aka rated, just saying ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 September 2018 - 5:59 pm
weeks back priest used for have wolf's aka rated, just saying ;)
You wouldnt know impulsive I think.. but hes well known for buying peoples accounts.. probably even wolf's... but some well known dmer 100% didnt just start picking up CS now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 7 September 2018 - 6:15 pm
It's more exciting than any matchup you've ever been a part of
Savage ;grin
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 7 September 2018 - 7:15 pm
funny how sean and javi are trying to guess who is this guy but aren't even close to know who is playing for him
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 September 2018 - 7:28 pm
Dej4Vu wrote:
funny how sean and javi are trying to guess who is this guy but aren't even close to know who is playing for him
I'm not trying to guess, I dont care at all really. But someone having access to an actual players real account (probably means he paid for it) and trying to pretend he is actually that person is 100% a peter/impulsive thing to do... if its one of your friends instead then good for him?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 7 September 2018 - 7:32 pm
did he move on from enjoying **** pics from others guys while pretending to be a woman?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 7 September 2018 - 7:34 pm
rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 7 September 2018 - 7:38 pm
I'm not trying to guess, I dont care at all really. But someone having access to an actual players real account (probably means he paid for it) and trying to pretend he is actually that person is 100% a peter/impulsive thing to do... if its one of your friends instead then good for him?
well is ok if you dont care for real, and isn't my friend this guy but to gave you a hint, he had 16 ms in a gameroom with me so it's obviously he isn't peter and live quite closer to me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 September 2018 - 8:37 pm

Make sense :D I didn't really believe it's real Priest but i checked his profile and it was him..

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]7891011121314151617
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 249 posts