dv8 vs xCs - CBA/CBA Hero war

Playerpro123

Posted 7 September 2018 - 8:39 pm
noobs vs noobs if thats the ''most exciting thing in years'' 11...lowest point in the history of CS right now

I agree that it's the lowest point in CS. The vibe was bad. Everything sucked games sucked. Only like 20 people spectated. It really proved that CS is dead
Link | Reply | Quote
 Voracity

Posted 7 September 2018 - 9:02 pm
11 wrong call lads
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 September 2018 - 9:36 pm
Voracity wrote:
11 wrong call lads

If you're real Priest then the only reason you joined CS is that you're banned from DM. Because CS is dead and why would anyone join old inactive CS clan.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 September 2018 - 9:43 pm
Voracity wrote:
11 wrong call lads
We might be wrong that you arent Peter.. we arent wrong on the fact you arent the real priest and you probably bought his account 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 7 September 2018 - 9:46 pm
me gusta el crap.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Voracity

Posted 7 September 2018 - 10:12 pm
We might be wrong that you arent Peter.. we arent wrong on the fact you arent the real priest and you probably bought his account 11

too much probably pal
the only fact is that you don't know **** just throwing what came to your "dreamboi" mind. It seems you have to live with this consciousness.
Just let me reach that level in custom scen which was clearly Godlike in DM. great talk
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 September 2018 - 10:25 pm
Voracity wrote:
too much probably pal
the only fact is that you don't know **** just throwing what came to your "dreamboi" mind. It seems you have to live with this consciousness.
Just let me reach that level in custom scen which was clearly Godlike in DM. great talk
you never will because you're a low level fraud, but if you really want to prove it to everyone.. go play some strong DM matches on this account.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 7 September 2018 - 10:43 pm
Yeah if you're real Priest you should own 1800-1900 DM players in 1v1.. Go and win at least one game.. But you can't because either you're not Priest or you're banned from playing DM. Anyway you're ****ed
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dhakad

Posted 13 September 2018 - 5:29 pm
Is there noone who can best this gloo guy or his team at settings he would play just to shut him up. So many threads I have seen where he proclaims himself to be best / godlike but is there any evidence?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 13 September 2018 - 6:05 pm
Dhakad wrote:
Is there noone who can best this gloo guy or his team at settings he would play just to shut him up. So many threads I have seen where he proclaims himself to be best / godlike but is there any evidence?
He won't play.. he was challenged years ago by eot and he backed down, wouldnt play but said he'd stop being a ****, unfortunately he obviously didn't stick to his word.

Thread is here: https://endoftheline.voobly.com/forum/thread/160432
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 13 September 2018 - 9:19 pm
Dhakad wrote:

2500 Hero rate
2300 Cba rate

What else can i say ? Who else could do that ? Nobody
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 14 September 2018 - 6:45 am
in old rating system 2500 = 2100 in new rating system and its very much achievable by even a top 20 player
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 14 September 2018 - 7:55 am
JimmyRaton wrote:
in old rating system 2500 = 2100 in new rating system and its very much achievable by even a top 20 player
in some point you are right, the new system punish noobbash a bit and you can't play 1v1 in tg ladder like before.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 14 September 2018 - 8:24 am
JimmyRaton wrote:

Really ? After 2200 k you get 2 points if you win. It was much harder to get good rate. You had to win like 80 % of your games to get 2300 ++
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 14 September 2018 - 9:33 am
Really ? After 2200 k you get 2 points if you win. It was much harder to get good rate. You had to win like 80 % of your games to get 2300 ++

No it was really easy to reach 2.3k or 2.4k.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]891011121314151617
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 249 posts