dv8 vs xCs - CBA/CBA Hero war

[Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:47 pm
Anybody can bo21 me in most played maps for £1000 enemy only have to put up £250.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:49 pm
@Sean: I just brought this up cause Vivos case reminds me of my own situation back then in some way.
I knew I wasnt receiving as much credit as I thought I deserved and I think he isnt either. Only difference is his ego is bigger than mine back then, but yea I had an ego too. I still do from time to time. However I think the big ego is just a reaction of not receiving as much respect as he/she thinks he deserves (see Zanchy, Fast Car, BG etc). And back then it was just you guys from Eot hating on me, so I cannot mention any other names apart from yours, sorry.

@Rick: Yea we cool now but back then we were not. I think it was after the first tournament I took part in. it was 4v4 AoK CBA random civs I believe. My team was Zanchy, Wallabis, Huff (a guy from 7th) and me. We beat a strong Xcel team with Seoo, Krasic, Cena and someone else in the semis to meet Yanki, Kuvvy, Vezir and this turkish girl (name starts with A, cant remember) in the finals. Anyway, Zanchy and Wallabis couldnt play any longer cause of the time and then I believe you said on the forum later that we wouldnt stand a chance anyway which let to a huge debate. I dont forget things like these :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:50 pm
The truth has been spoken, im two steps ahead of any active/inactive CS players ever except Damian the only player i consider better then me in overall CS maps.

About Bek and Vivo i consider them the 2nd/3rd best player of Cba Hero ever after me ofcourse (1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4 random and mirror civs) and i honestly dont think Phurriz or anyone even close to our level (and i can say that by experience as i played many games with Phurriz under 7th name and now im playing games with Bek and Vivo under xCs name) , if you think im wrong come and prove it, i will raise the Hero challange money to 500$ come and give it a try (only for valid players, we dont play noobs).

At first i thought you was serious 11. Nice trolling skills 😂
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 17 September 2018 - 11:05 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Ok now that Ive gotten the honest opinions from everybody Ill tell you what I really think. The only players out of xcs that can tell me **** are malte and rontgen. My claim has always been made on Hero. The reason I don’t like CBA is mainly cuz there aren’t any good players that still play. With my common sense and basic skills from Hero iam already better than all but the best active players (obi, malte, mando and a few more). Theres really no middle ground in CBA rn, you are either flying in the clouds or crawling on the floor.

Iam actually worse in random tg rn than I was in june or may. That was the point where there was no one left for me to really surpass. I started playing more 1v1s and mirrors at this point since that was the only place where I could be “better”.

I truly believe that only 1 or 2 has played hero as a whole as good as me. The only things that a player like phurriz would have on me in random tg are macro and specific and rare experiences. But can someone like him play mong till 600? Can he win brit vs turks in the correct circumstances? Hero is more of balance of micro and macro where in CBA the scale is more tipped. If you still doubt my claims then just try to come up with people that at were/at my level in random tg/1v1/mirror tg. I mean you guys (Eot_) are all about diversity in maps and what not but don’t take mastery in different modes into account?

All to say people that were good when you played aren’t gods or some ****. In fact, just like Sean said, they will be surpassed. Stop thinking you are/were the best (fast_car and lots more). Strange metaphor, but just think of phones. A budget 2018 smartphone is better than any 2016 flagship. Knowledge and know-how of the game stacks. The world only goes forward.

This is a list of ppl who aren’t ****, will never amount to **** and will die in **** (ofc, whose opinions weren’t considered for this post): TheKingofNoobs (mb wont die in ****?) and Javi

Congratz if you read through this ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:04 pm
Ok now that Ive gotten the honest opinions from everybody Ill tell you what I really think. The only players out of xcs that can tell me **** are malte and rontgen. My claim has always been made on Hero. The reason I don’t like CBA is mainly cuz there aren’t any good players that still play. With my common sense and basic skills from Hero iam already better than all but the best active players (obi, malte, mando and a few more). Theres really no middle ground in CBA rn, you are either flying in the clouds or crawling on the floor.

Iam actually worse in random tg rn than I was in june or may. That was the point where there was no one left for me to really surpass. I started playing more 1v1s and mirrors at this point since that was the only place where I could be “better”.

I truly believe that only 1 or 2 has played hero as a whole as good as me. The only things that a player like phurriz would have on me in random tg are macro and specific and rare experiences. But can someone like him play mong till 600? Can he win brit vs turks in the correct circumstances? Hero is more of balance of micro and macro where in CBA the scale is more tipped. If you still doubt my claims then just and come up with people that at were/at my level in random tg/1v1/mirror tg. I mean you guys (Eot_) are all about diversity in maps and what not but don’t take mastery in different modes into account?

All to say people that were good when you played aren’t gods or some ****. In fact, just like Sean said, they will be surpassed. Stop thinking you are/were the best (fast_car and lots more). Strange metaphor, but just think of phones. A budget 2018 smartphone is better than any 2016 flagship. Knowledge and know-how of the game stacks. The world only goes forward.

This is a list of ppl who aren’t ****, will never amount to **** and will die in **** (ofc, whose opinions weren’t considered for this post): TheKingofNoobs (mb wont die in ****?) and Javi

Congratz if you read through this ;thumbup

Your clan mate camp2gg just said that he is better than you. You're just 3rd in his eyes and some other unknown guy is 2 nd in his opinion. Lol. What a disrespec
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 17 September 2018 - 11:07 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Your clan mate camp2gg just said that he is better than you. You're just 3rd in his eyes and some other unknown guy is 2 nd in his opinion. Lol. What a disrespec

1. You said it yourself, camp is trolling
2. Sry if this wasnt more implied in my post iam talking about me and bek
3. You a good trokker
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:07 pm
btw vivo i have accepted your challenge and we still need to schedule a time to play ;angel
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:11 pm
btw vivo i have accepted your challenge and we still need to schedule a time to play ;angel

You aint serious.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 17 September 2018 - 11:12 pm by Playerpro123
1. You said it yourself, camp is trolling
2. Sry if this wasnt more implied in my post iam talking about me and bek
3. You a good trokker

I hope he's trolling But he may be serious. Maybe he really think what he said. But nobody in my life even mentioned camp2 as a top player. Nobody know who is bek but yeah. I still like you because you remind me when i was young and just started playing. 😍
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:19 pm
The truth has been spoken, im two steps ahead of any active/inactive CS players ever except Damian the only player i consider better then me in overall CS maps.

About Bek and Vivo i consider them the 2nd/3rd best player of Cba Hero ever after me ofcourse (1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4 random and mirror civs) and i honestly dont think Phurriz or anyone even close to our level (and i can say that by experience as i played many games with Phurriz under 7th name and now im playing games with Bek and Vivo under xCs name) , if you think im wrong come and prove it, i will raise the Hero challange money to 500$ come and give it a try (only for valid players, we dont play noobs).

Ok but honestly i really think that Vivo and Bek are top 1/2 Cba Hero players currently and probably ever and i think if ever Phurriz makes a return with his team and play xCs we will end up victorious, the game level and people skill improved with time.

And the 500$ challange was no joke.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:27 pm
Quote:
The only players out of xcs that can tell me **** are malte and rontgen
pls more respect to ur creator, you are an IA i created =v
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:28 pm
Ok but honestly i really think that Vivo and Bek are top 1/2 Cba Hero players currently and probably ever and i think if ever Phurriz makes a return with his team and play xCs we will end up victorious, the game level and people skill improved with time.

And the 500$ challange was no joke.

Before you said Bek 2 and Vivo 3.
Now Vivo 1 and Bek 2.

So who is better ? We wanna know because we hear about these players only last few days for the first time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:36 pm
Before you said Bek 2 and Vivo 3.
Now Vivo 1 and Bek 2.

So who is better ? We wanna know because we hear about these players only last few days for the first time.

Doesn't matter who is better, but they are faaaaaaaar better then what you ever been.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:38 pm
You aint serious.

you mean you know you will lose so you are avoiding me
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:40 pm
you mean you know you will lose so you are avoiding me

tell me when u can play and actually show up then.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789101112131415[16]17
Displaying 226 - 240 out of 249 posts