dv8 vs xCs - CBA/CBA Hero war

Dej4Vu

Posted 17 September 2018 - 6:28 pm
@nash wtf, que trampa? si es un payaso mediatico este, aparte aclare pq hay otros jugadores "serios" que piensan de la misma manera...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 6:28 pm
Best hero player
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/295165

Vote
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 6:30 pm
Riven>Vivo>All.
This is the truth.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 17 September 2018 - 6:33 pm
24_King_ wrote:
Riven>Vivo>All.
This is the truth.
stop trying to be funny, clown ;jester
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Edited 17 September 2018 - 7:57 pm by [dv8]OrangWuTang
Didnt read the last ~3 pages but I want to say a few things.

Vivo, I also think that you are overestimating yourself a bit. You are a good player now in mirror and random who still has much room to improve however (eg yesterday vs Kuvvy/Yanki you made many Camels as Mongols while Yanki with his experience made the right unit choice with CA and Rams). Phurriz - since he was mentioned and even though I dislike him for his personality - was probably the best player in 4v4 random civs while he had his weakness in mirror for sure. If he came back now and played 2-3 months every day, Im sure he would be back in shape and at the top. No one of xCs could come close to that in random civs.

But I give you one thing which those retired players and now forum warriors wont accept. People get better. I remember when people like Drew, Sean, Rick and even Veni (yes, all from Eot ;lol) sometimes gave me **** and had no respect for me in 2013. They didnt want to accept that there are new players that can compete with the best after playing a lot, and still do in cases like yours. Dont listen to them, keep playing the way you are now and keep improving. Good players became a rare thing in CS now and if they thought about what theyre doing which is trying to demoralize new good players they would realize that theyre contributing a lot towards killing CS. Instead they should show some respect or shut up. Let the new players have their ego. There are a lot more people with an ego thats too big for the actual skill. Zanchy thinks hes far ahead of everyone else in all CS maps while Camp is on the same level if not even higher imo. This indian guy I already forgot the name of is for sure good in 1v1 but got wrecked by eddy and then still continues to talk as if hes the best. Fast Car surely was a good player in 4v4 Hero but is also overestimating his skills of back then by a lot.

To sum it up: Vivo, please calm down a little bit and the rest of you please dont give new good players too much ****. Neither of those things are helping CS.

Thank you for your attention.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 8:05 pm
underOATH_ wrote:
Wow owned. I am glad they fixed that cos it always showed wrong ally stats when I looked in past. Glad you cleared this up bro.

With or without these #s just look at my matches and youll see i rarely stack
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 September 2018 - 8:07 pm
Didnt read the last ~3 pages but I want to say a few things.

Vivo, I also think that you are overestimating yourself a bit. You are a good player now in mirror and random who still has much room to improve however (eg yesterday vs Kuvvy/Yanki you made many Camels as Mongols while Yanki with his experience made the right unit choice with CA and Rams). Phurriz - since he was mentioned and even though I dislike him for his personality - was probably the best player in 4v4 random civs while he had his weakness in mirror for sure. If he came back now and played 2-3 months every day, Im sure he would be back in shape and at the top. No one of xCs could come close to that in random civs.

But I give you one thing which those retired players and now forum warriors wont accept. People get better. I remember when people like Drew, Sean, Rick and even Veni (yes, all from Eot ;lol) sometimes gave me **** and had no respect for me in 2013. They didnt want to accept that there are new players that can compete with the best after playing a lot, and still do in cases like yours. Dont listen to them, keep playing the way you are now and keep improving. Good players became a rare thing in CS now and if they thought about what theyre doing which is trying to demoralize new good players they would realize that theyre contributing a lot towards killing CS. Instead they should show some respect or shut up. Let the new players have their ego. There are a lot more people with an ego thats too big for the actual skill. Zanchy thinks hes far ahead of everyone else in all CS maps while Camp is on the same level if not even higher imo. This indian guy I already forgot the name of is for sure good in 1v1 but got wrecked by eddy and then still continues to talk as if hes the best. Fast Car surely was a good player in 4v4 Hero but is also overestimating his skills of back then by a lot.

To sum it up: Vivo, please calm down a little bit and the rest of you please dont give new good players too much ****. Neither of those things are helping CS.

Thank you for your attention.
Not sure why our names got brought up since currently you are having some beef with Eot I dont know about? 11

and I dont have any issue with ViVo really.. just think his claims are pretty wrong (same as you do apparently) and he also has only put his focus into hero for all the time hes played... just like every top player ever.. someone better comes along eventually or a previous top player starts to play again and beats them down.. ViVo if hes currently the #1 hero player (or bek) they wont stay there forever and we all know that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 17 September 2018 - 8:15 pm
Dont listen to them, keep playing the way you are now and keep improving. Good players became a rare thing in CS now and if they thought about what theyre doing which is trying to demoralize new good players they would realize that theyre contributing a lot towards killing CS. Instead they should show some respect or shut up. Let the new players have their ego.
this part is goddamn true.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 17 September 2018 - 8:17 pm
When did i say that malte? Can't speak for the others but i thought we'd always been cool lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 8:23 pm
Someone took the time to tell the truth.
Currently you're one of the players who has been playing for 2 years in a row (like Blodi and Javi).
You cant assure that your level is equal or close to that of Phurriz (lol), you have a good level in mirror but in random civis it is debatable, there isnt enough activity for you to conclude that you are one of the best(in the history).
Sirwan is currently 18+ in CBA but that doesnt mean that is his level, he only comes to play a few games and leaves, he isnt even active.
You are in the top 10 of the best CBA Hero players ACTIVE.

Relax, that your ego is reaching autistic levels.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 17 September 2018 - 8:30 pm
venezulan drugs taking the toll
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:13 pm
There are a lot more people with an ego thats too big for the actual skill. Zanchy thinks hes far ahead of everyone else in all CS maps while Camp is on the same level if not even higher imo.
The truth has been spoken, im two steps ahead of any active/inactive CS players ever except Damian the only player i consider better then me in overall CS maps.

About Bek and Vivo i consider them the 2nd/3rd best player of Cba Hero ever after me ofcourse (1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4 random and mirror civs) and i honestly dont think Phurriz or anyone even close to our level (and i can say that by experience as i played many games with Phurriz under 7th name and now im playing games with Bek and Vivo under xCs name) , if you think im wrong come and prove it, i will raise the Hero challange money to 500$ come and give it a try (only for valid players, we dont play noobs).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:21 pm
The truth has been spoken, im two steps ahead of any active/inactive CS players ever except Damian the only player i consider better then me in overall CS maps.

About Bek and Vivo i consider them the 2nd/3rd best player of Cba Hero ever after me ofcourse (1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4 random and mirror civs) and i honestly dont think Phurriz or anyone even close to our level (and i can say that by experience as i played many games with Phurriz under 7th name and now im playing games with Bek and Vivo under xCs name) , if you think im wrong come and prove it, i will raise the Hero challange money to 500$ come and give it a try (only for valid players, we dont play noobs).
totally agree, +1
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:21 pm

Plz be trolling lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:22 pm
CliniClown wrote:
Plz be trolling lol

Damn, have I just been trolled? **** me

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567891011121314[15]1617
Displaying 211 - 225 out of 249 posts