dv8 vs xCs - CBA/CBA Hero war

underOATH_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 4:41 pm
Should be fun for Xcs to be only 1 active clan of CS. So it's Xcs stack vs average joe players all day everyday. Fun times
Average player of today is much higher level than before. "Average Joe" of 2018 is Phurris or Fast Car of 2016.
Sorry man but your time passed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 4:44 pm
Should be fun for Xcs to be only 1 active clan of CS. So it's Xcs stack vs average joe players all day everyday. Fun times

I have more games vs xcs than with xcs
Attachments:

Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 4:45 pm
I have more games vs xcs than with xcs
Wow owned. I am glad they fixed that cos it always showed wrong ally stats when I looked in past. Glad you cleared this up bro.
Link | Reply | Quote
 underOATH_

Posted 17 September 2018 - 4:57 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 5:05 pm
underOATH_ wrote:
Average player of today is much higher level than before. "Average Joe" of 2018 is Phurris or Fast Car of 2016.
Sorry man but your time passed.

+++
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 17 September 2018 - 5:27 pm
underOATH_ wrote:
Wow owned. I am glad they fixed that cos it always showed wrong ally stats when I looked in past. Glad you cleared this up bro.

It's still broken 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 17 September 2018 - 5:31 pm
why u old farts cant accept the fact that competition keeps increasing and ur tactics are outdated
mr.gloo if u come play aoc now u wont pass 1900 srsly
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 5:35 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
why u old farts cant accept the fact that competition keeps increasing and ur tactics are outdated
mr.gloo if u come play aoc now u wont pass 1900 srsly

Well i'm most respected and known player in CS history. I don't need to comeback to prove anything. But if i did i will be NO 1 again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 17 September 2018 - 5:45 pm
Quote:
You should probably try and start to learn new maps and different things too instead of just being this one dimensional player that plays one map
this is i been trying to tell him long time ago... but he deny me trying to tell me than bloods are maps from a dead community apart than they are "brainless maps"
well he looks likes stubborn about this, maybe because i was the only one who tell him yet this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 17 September 2018 - 6:00 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Dej4Vu wrote:
this is i been trying to tell him long time ago... but he deny me trying to tell me than bloods are maps from a dead community apart than they are "brainless maps"
well he looks likes stubborn about this, maybe because i was the only one who tell him yet this.

You want me to learn 10th legion and nova to play the one other guy that still plays them?
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 17 September 2018 - 6:03 pm
You want me to learn 10th legion and nova to play the one other guy that still plays them?

Yes why bother, if he can't reach top level in cba hero he won't become top level in harder maps either
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 17 September 2018 - 6:06 pm

Don't listen to them. Play Cba and Hero only. Some of them used to play Europe, Bloods, but nobody ever cared. It was fun 10-15 years ago. And all Blood maps are useless crap like smosh etc. Mostly Eot like bloods because they're the only ones to play it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 17 September 2018 - 6:07 pm
son, some day you will understand.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 17 September 2018 - 6:15 pm
Don't listen to them. Play Cba and Hero only. Some of them used to play Europe, Bloods, but nobody ever cared. It was fun 10-15 years ago. And all Blood maps are useless crap like smosh etc. Mostly Eot like bloods because they're the only ones to play it.
Quote:
Age of Empires II: The Conquerors CS - RCB - Old 1590 0 2 -2 » View Details
Age of Empires II: The Conquerors CS - Random League S6 1498 5 15 -8 » View Details
lol crap maps? when you tried.. you failed in a miserable way.
i don't get why some ppl blame the maps without even trying in a long term, i mean if you can't play well them.. then it's not the map, it's you who don't even have common sense to learn them.
all of this apart from you who only come to talk in forums but never play, such an delusional lowlife jerk.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 17 September 2018 - 6:19 pm
@SuperMess1 estas cayendo en la trampa boludo. No tomes en serio aca mi amol.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910111213[14]151617
Displaying 196 - 210 out of 249 posts