5. SiegfriedEtzel
6. Phurriz
7. Estigma

You are ranked 4th

Source ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:27 am
Me. I played against them all except _iNtense. Can't remember if he played 1 Hero but he played AoW once and for me, that's enough evidence he is 2.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 16 September 2018 - 6:18 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Vivo you're new here so you don't understand whats going on here. Your friends from Xcs was average players all the time, all your Xcs members never had more than 2200 k rating. Only Wolf reached 2300 k and he is for sure best Xcs player. You're Top clan now because all good players left this game and you have no competition. You play full fmt against some average new players and that's it. If old players would come back your clan wouldn't be at top 20 at all. Lol

Men ppl improve. Ive played for 1.5 years and iam better now than a few month ago. I can say for sure in hero random tg blodi is phurriz level or higher. In the history of hero there has been no one that can play 1v1 and tg like me and bek. Knowledge and strategies stack, we have know more about the game than the old players do.

Saying we wouldnt be 2k4 is just dumb. We arent point ****s or stackers but even if we are, it would to be nothing compared to what the old 2k4 players used to do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]FarGo_v1_

Posted 16 September 2018 - 6:26 pm
Vivo how can you make comparison between players you dont know? phurriz retired before you started playing here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 CliniClown

Posted 16 September 2018 - 6:35 pm
Men ppl improve. Ive played for 1.5 years and iam better now than a few month ago. I can say for sure in hero random tg blodi is phurriz level or higher. In the history of hero there has been no one that can play 1v1 and tg like me and bek. Knowledge and strategies stack, we have know more about the game than the old players do.

Saying we wouldnt be 2k4 is just dumb. We arent point ****s or stackers but even if we are, it would to be nothing compared to what the old 2k4 players used to do.

lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 16 September 2018 - 6:51 pm
?
Phurriz was a top 1v1er.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Edited 16 September 2018 - 7:38 pm by [Eot_]RAJPUT__

11.. one thing is no one in xcs is near to phurriz... only thing right now is absence of good players which is letting you guys get 2.2k for a shorter period of time nothing else.....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 16 September 2018 - 8:12 pm

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 16 September 2018 - 8:16 pm
[...]In the history of hero there has been no one that can play 1v1[...]

you realized you have more losses than wins m8?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jassim

Posted 16 September 2018 - 8:21 pm
Im okay with Vivo comment since hes talking about cba hero not cba
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 16 September 2018 - 10:24 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
i played with phurriz a few month when he came back for 150 games. Good macro nothing special. Probs better in his prime i know what hes like. **** you Joe buddens Bek 3 acc 2k2 at the same time and 2k2 for a short time? 11 good joke. Rajput talk when u dont get bashed at 2v2 :D it funny to me when u self glorify "golden generation" geezers say that we havnt played vs anyone good. U considered bad rajput? wolf bad? Rontgen bad? goodboy bad? mb you were better but lets be real, even if we best those legendary players that you hang by you lips yall will find a new reason to hate.
Attachments:
r_nt_ahh.jpeg (file size: 23.14 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 16 September 2018 - 11:17 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
you realized you have more losses than wins m8?

I realize that iam one the best rn and only ones that could potentially bash me are vezir playboy and mb eddy at their prime. Phurriz and who else? thats my point not many has played on our level.
Link | Reply | Quote
 metric

Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:48 pm
Maybe players in the past didn't bother to reach the top in both TG and 1v1 to your standard because they didn't have the time to play thousands upon thousands of CBA Hero games lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 16 September 2018 - 11:11 pm by user124641314
I realize that iam one the best rn and only ones that could potentially bash me are vezir playboy and mb eddy at their prime. Phurriz and who else? thats my point not many has played on our level.

and i3er, Rajput is winning vs you in overall too ;? , you can't claim yourself the best at 1v1 when you haven't totally killed even one good player in cba/hero, think about what are you doing and hold on your ego, yellow boi.

Edit, phurriz isnt 1v1 player lmfao, that shows how much you know about them.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678[9]1011121314151617
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 249 posts