wtf im reading
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 10 September 2018 - 1:32 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 10 September 2018 - 1:33 pm
Kingofnoobs must have some kind of complex.. using the where he fed enemy to justify why we're bad? Lol, u very successful player men, big important win wins
Link | Reply | Quote
 JimmyRaton

Posted 10 September 2018 - 2:50 pm
Great match links to prove our point was totally wrong and you would have maximum effectiveness in that set to help IC beat us.

First match link with Eddy and demo having the less important civ.
second match link Winning with an Eot on your team with again no Eot's having the important civ in the game.
Third match link losing in a game that you tried to carry and lost in.

and 7th is a great team I dont see why you're trying to use that against me in an argument involving you and me... 7th were our rivals because we were the top two clans for years on this game... You dont have any rivals because you and your clan have never been skilled enough or relevant enough for anyone to even care about on that level.

u have been defeated man
gg gb no cry
u win next game
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Edited 10 September 2018 - 2:59 pm by user124641314
Sean I don't know if you realised you are the only one who actually is giving care about King, he's too pathetic for me even for give an answer.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 10 September 2018 - 4:37 pm
Forum war vs lordokay and brison incoming
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 September 2018 - 5:32 pm
I'll fight vs anyone and everyone to prove im the best drama maker in this game... and theres few who ive given some real care about when it comes to these threads.. most are in 7th.. the rest of you are just scrubs who wish you could be in Eot (fast car & king) who say things out of your ass because you feel you have any importance... and sorry that I trashed your entire existence King but you suck and need to stop speaking about Eot when you're just a regular below mediocre latino.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 10 September 2018 - 5:57 pm
I'll fight vs anyone and everyone to prove im the best drama maker in this game... and theres few who ive given some real care about when it comes to these threads.. most are in 7th.. the rest of you are just scrubs who wish you could be in Eot (fast car & king) who say things out of your ass because you feel you have any importance... and sorry that I trashed your entire existence King but you suck and need to stop speaking about Eot when you're just a regular below mediocre latino.

You care about me more than i care about you.. And nobody know who is this guy Kings is.. You just fight him because you're an ****. Lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 September 2018 - 6:00 pm
You care about me more than i care about you.. And nobody know who is this guy Kings is.. You just fight him because you're an ****. Lol
You bring up my clan and me way more times than I have ever brought you up... you dont like to back anything you say up basically ever.. thats why you talk about a rate you got from beating noobs over several years and then when voobly had frequent CB tournaments you would be a no show for all of them.

feels bad to be skinny fat and be as weak of of a cba hero player as you are a person.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 10 September 2018 - 6:06 pm
Eot sucks and so do you sean
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 10 September 2018 - 6:07 pm
You bring up my clan and me way more times than I have ever brought you up... you dont like to back anything you say up basically ever.. thats why you talk about a rate you got from beating noobs over several years and then when voobly had frequent CB tournaments you would be a no show for all of them.

feels bad to be skinny fat and be as weak of of a cba hero player as you are a person.

Show me your instagram i show u mine. You will be jealous lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 September 2018 - 6:09 pm
Show me your instagram i show u mine. You will be jealous lol
I dont want to see skinny fat that missed leg day everyday of his life. Talk to rick about that please.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 10 September 2018 - 6:51 pm
I dont want to see skinny fat that missed leg day everyday of his life. Talk to rick about that please.

Already asked. He is scared also
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 September 2018 - 7:06 pm
Give your Insta and prove you aren't skinny fat.. don't be scared pal
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 10 September 2018 - 7:36 pm by 24_King_
When I wanted to be part of Eot? Leave drugs,crazy.

I'll just tell you and I'll repeat you , stop talking about CBA / Hero when you cant even reach 17+ playing alone.
Concentrate on smosh.
So good that you have enough self-esteem to say so many inconsistencies

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789101112131415[16]17
Displaying 226 - 240 out of 254 posts