JimmyRaton
W0LF____
[dv8]OrangWuTang
[Eot_]Zanchy____
[Eot_]Marvel__
[xCs]ViVo_
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 7 September 2018 - 10:55 pm
You are the exact definition of a forum warrior... you won't attempt to join any top clan with your massive ego because you are scared of rejection.. and even if one does accept you.. you would be B team or worse in every single map including your best. You talk big then don't show up to prove yourself in tournaments either.. and yeah we are forum warriors (mostly myself) but in the game itself we prove it as well unlike you
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 7 September 2018 - 11:05 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Because you never even played but you're the best forum warriors. You all good english speakers and that helped you a lot in forum wars against people from all over the world. The only good map you're all decent is forum wars. Lolol
i've played in 2 wars vs xcel and 3 tiw sets for eot alone, as well as countless tournements what about you?

I mean i'd tolerate most people calling me a forum warrior and let it go because i am a little bit lol, but you? Come on be real lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 7 September 2018 - 11:33 pm
funny ****z with this argen and king lmfao
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 8 September 2018 - 9:15 am

Oh, deal rejected...

The truth I dont care if Riven sees this or not, i just make the post in order to talk with base and not talk **** for talk.

I dont know if he is the "best or worst" in his clan, but I can assure you that he is far superior to any member of your clan in the 2 maps mentioned above,my little friend.
Closed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 8 September 2018 - 4:23 pm
24_King_ wrote:
I dont know if he is the "best or worst" in his clan, but I can assure you that he is far superior to any member of your clan in the 2 maps mentioned above,my little friend.
Closed.

Lol I don't now if you are a legit suck balls or legit **** eot's hater but, how can you say he's better than charlie or even better than Veni in CBA/Hero, the simple fact he seems good for you don't mean you are always right son, also you aren't top and you wasn't top in CBA or Hero for know about what are you talking about. You just looks like jealous eot's hater, get outta here with your ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 8 September 2018 - 4:25 pm
Charlie was never good in Cba/Hero and Veni also. They all play bloods at high level and thats it
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 8 September 2018 - 4:28 pm
Charlie was never good in Cba/Hero and Veni also. They all play bloods at high level and thats it

+1 they both get carried by sean and marcel
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 8 September 2018 - 4:32 pm
Riv doesn't try tho, if he did he would be our best player all round.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 September 2018 - 4:54 pm
24_King_ wrote:
Oh, deal rejected...

The truth I dont care if Riven sees this or not, i just make the post in order to talk with base and not talk **** for talk.

Closed.
Stop trying to sound cool or badass with the way you talk.. you're a 1 map playing scrub King.. Riven would slap the **** out of you not Eot and theres a reason you've never been able to make it to any decent clan yourself... Dont even have anything against Riven at all but I dont see how hes as good as you think... he isnt better than several Eots in 1v1 or TG and he isnt the best in xCs in those maps either... He's a solid all round player and thats really all he is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 8 September 2018 - 4:54 pm

you show in this comment more envy and hater than facts, kept away for comment please.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 8 September 2018 - 8:21 pm
you show in this comment more envy and hater than facts, kept away for comment please.

Who are you ? I don't even know you. Nobody from Eot clan played Cba or Hero in high rated rooms. They only played sometimes full fmt but very rarely. Only Drew played with us many games and salvador. Charlie and Veni never joined high rated Cba or Hero room in like 5 years. I'm not a hater i just say what i know. Marvel and Polaris are not Cba/Hero players at all. All Eot clan is Bloods clan.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 8 September 2018 - 8:59 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Who are you ? I don't even know you. Nobody from Eot clan played Cba or Hero in high rated rooms. They only played sometimes full fmt but very rarely. Only Drew played with us many games and salvador. Charlie and Veni never joined high rated Cba or Hero room in like 5 years. I'm not a hater i just say what i know. Marvel and Polaris are not Cba/Hero players at all. All Eot clan is Bloods clan.
Charlie and veni played cba at a very high level before you even played aoc kiddo.

Just like to point out i've won more cba tournaments than you. GG
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 8 September 2018 - 9:10 pm
Charlie and veni played cba at a very high level before you even played aoc kiddo.

Just like to point out i've won more cba tournaments than you. GG

Worse, I've won more hero tournaments than him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 8 September 2018 - 9:11 pm
Expected answers

I didnt think that the truth affected them so much and at the same time get an autistic defender 11.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 September 2018 - 9:17 pm
24_King_ wrote:
Expected answers

I didnt think that the truth affected them so much and at the same time get an autistic defender 11.
lol what truth? All you are saying is your one sided opinion and trying to present them as facts without any idea 11

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567891011[12]1314151617
Displaying 166 - 180 out of 254 posts