JimmyRaton
W0LF____
[dv8]OrangWuTang
[Eot_]Zanchy____
[Eot_]Marvel__
[xCs]ViVo_
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 29 August 2018 - 3:35 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
I don't remember why i didn't take this perfect oportunity to shut your ass up.. I beat you again and again in casual games so maybe i was not interested in this :)
It's called '****ing out'

I'll just leave this here:

_MobbDeep_ wrote:
Oh god. Happy days. Why you putting flame again ? Dont copy old texts mate. And we talk everyday in private so why u need this. Nvm I back down and wont say anything more. If u need just write in priivate. Cheers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 29 August 2018 - 5:25 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
Could you please stop with the trash talking / flaming / trolling / harassing? It's just a game...
Cute. An admin asking politely to stop. Close the topic or let us talk. What youre doing is useless and only firing us up. One day youll learn how to deal with a community, too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [USA]FluT

Posted 29 August 2018 - 5:29 pm
Cute. An admin asking politely to stop. Close the topic or let us talk. What youre doing is useless and only firing us up. One day youll learn how to deal with a community, too.
hopefully one day they finally close the custom scenario lobby so yall have to play in NPL
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 5:37 pm
It was an answer accepting the facts about you will be nothing nowadays or is it my thought ;lol

Well riven isn't known as top hero player LMAO, he's cba player.

You don't know nothing LOL. Riven old nickname was DEVIL he was Hero player. We used to play together all the time and we beat everybody. He was amazing player, one of the best Hero players ever. Only later he started having mental breakdown and he deleted all his old friends and changed his profile picture to all black color. Then he started playing 1v1 CBA celts like an ****. Lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 29 August 2018 - 5:44 pm
You keep saying 'beat everybody' and no one but you remembers this, infact if we asked Riven he will more than likely tell us how full of **** you are.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 5:46 pm
You keep saying 'beat everybody' and no one but you remembers this, infact if we asked Riven he will more than likely tell us how full of **** you are.

So ask him you ****ing piece of **** you never even play hero so you know nothing. Forum warrior who only talk ****
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 29 August 2018 - 5:53 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
So ask him you ****ing piece of **** you never even play hero so you know nothing. Forum warrior who only talk ****
_MobbDeep_ wrote:
Oh god. Happy days. Why you putting flame again ? Dont copy old texts mate. And we talk everyday in private so why u need this. Nvm I back down and wont say anything more. If u need just write in priivate. Cheers.

https://endoftheline.voobly.com/forum/thread/160432

Oh the irony
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 29 August 2018 - 5:53 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
The world of medicine has most likely just discovered a new syndrome named Fast_Jv. The usually symptoms are:

1. Making ludacris claims due from a form of autism
2. Mind ****ing yourself with your own twisted logic/ego
3. Concede with the excuse of being the "bigger man" without ever back tracking on your statements since you are autistic.

Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 29 August 2018 - 5:53 pm
I asked riven and he told me fast car was the greatest teacher he ever had and that eot is a overrated noob clan compared to fast car and vincent and their minions
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 6:02 pm
The world of medicine has most likely just discovered a new syndrome named Fast_Jv. The usually symptoms are:

1. Making ludacris claims due from a form of autism
2. Mind ****ing yourself with your own twisted logic/ego
3. Concede with the excuse of being the "bigger man" without ever back tracking on your statements since you are autistic.

You play one year this game so you know nothing. Lol. Stick to making useless hero guides on forums. Your opinion mean ****
Link | Reply | Quote
 treefitty

Posted 29 August 2018 - 6:03 pm
I remember this!!
All in community knew fastcar and friends were two levels above Eot and were owning them all the time,
so when this challenge came everybody knew fast car would just kill Eot easy.
We all remember being disappointed when Fastcar decided to spare Eot's feeligns and not kill them.

Come back please fast car! The world (of cba/cba hero) needs you
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 29 August 2018 - 6:04 pm
you sit in every thread and talk about an inflated rate you have.. 0 ZERO 0 tournament accomplishments in your entire time on this game... and if you were ever let into any decent clan you would no doubt be on their B team in the only map you can play in AoC. Everything about your time spent on this game is a waste.

And I dont need to ask riven to know that he wont agree with anything or most of what you say lol. If anything dan will bribe him with something to make him come here and stir things up
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 29 August 2018 - 6:06 pm by Playerpro123
Call Riven here then. He is guy from Saudi Arabia and he is very depressed. His name is Kayed. I know him better than you all. He started this game in another platform and i invited him to play in Voobly. He came to Voobly and we reached together TOP 3 rankings in Hero ladder. Now **** off
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TWP]Maccenabus

Posted 29 August 2018 - 6:31 pm
NPL Vote?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 29 August 2018 - 6:41 pm
You must login into Voobly to view image

rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]567891011121314151617
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 254 posts