JimmyRaton
W0LF____
[dv8]OrangWuTang
[Eot_]Zanchy____
[Eot_]Marvel__
[xCs]ViVo_
 24_King_

Posted 10 September 2018 - 4:53 am
Agh, are you so ****ed, or are you just acting?

OMG, Hahaha, the player that you have in an ironic way (it's very funny btw 11) in your signature, now you use him to defend your empty pointing at me, when we all know the mental problems him has, without mentioning that it is currently the great Clown in the lobby (which you very well know 11).
Please dont mention him again, I dont want to read donkeys / frustrateds.

But if you have enough balls, tag the accounts "Smurf" and their aka, go, ask the autistic, sure he know <3 .

AB was chosen by Eddy, gross
The idea was to win Hero(easy), Ilegal for defend AB(Super hard) and Demo to win Random decider(Normal), but the pressure of you about Army to play prevented me from arriving on time
The maps of 2v2 was chosen by demo, since the rule said that you couldnt choose the same map 2 times (in 1v1 / 2v2), little bobo.
3v3 / 4v4 A selected map was chosen by demo too, and after a short time we lost for forfeit, since I wasnt there and Ilegal left, tard.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 10 September 2018 - 5:29 am by 24_King_
As gary said even if you didnt show up for the tournament games it wouldnt have made a single bit of difference as we would of still walked all over you.
As here:
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17298939 ?
or here https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17278732 ?
ah, as here:
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17278651 , where I tripled their kills, gg.

Or maybe you mean how 7th walked on you two times in less than 1 month, 11.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 10 September 2018 - 6:13 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
24_King_ wrote:
Agh, are you so ****ed, or are you just acting?

OMG, Hahaha, the player that you have in an ironic way (it's very funny btw 11) in your signature, now you use him to defend your empty pointing at me, when we all know the mental problems him has, without mentioning that it is currently the great Clown in the lobby (which you very well know 11).
Please dont mention him again, I dont want to read donkeys / frustrateds.

But if you have enough balls, tag the accounts "Smurf" and their aka, go, ask the autistic, sure he know <3 .

AB was chosen by Eddy, gross
The idea was to win Hero(easy), Ilegal for defend AB(Super hard) and Demo to win Random decider(Normal), but the pressure of you about Army to play prevented me from arriving on time
The maps of 2v2 was chosen by demo, since the rule said that you couldnt choose the same map 2 times (in 1v1 / 2v2), little bobo.
3v3 / 4v4 A selected map was chosen by demo too, and after a short time we lost for forfeit, since I wasnt there and Ilegal left, tard.
Javi was one of your closest friends for a while and someone you claim you 'trained' so he can probably come in and defend himself if he needs to but I would have no doubt you would want to use smurfs against us as you just started to recruit tons of people before TIW started and would want to make your tier 4 clan somewhat relevant.

https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/237435 The pressure ? You guys suggested 7-9 pm GMT after we waited more than 3 days for even just a response from you guys. We played the earliest on Sunday that was suggested by your team, we finished the first 2 sets and your first home map pick in the first week (of two available weeks) the score in total was 3-0 and you can see us in the scheduling thread ask 'what time next week do you guys want to finish the games' I can totally understand you wanting to save face and just 'forfeit' the rest of the matches when you have only one TG home pick left, Eot has 2 home picks left and you are down 0-3 to us... but yes please keep talking about the pressure we put on you to make you miss these games, ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 September 2018 - 5:50 am
24_King_ wrote:
As here:
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17298939 ?
or here https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17278732 ?
ah, as here:
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17278651 , where I tripled their kills, gg.

Or maybe you mean how 7th walked on you two times in less than 1 month, 11.
Great match links to prove our point was totally wrong and you would have maximum effectiveness in that set to help IC beat us.

First match link with Eddy and demo having the less important civ.
second match link Winning with an Eot on your team with again no Eot's having the important civ in the game.
Third match link losing in a game that you tried to carry and lost in.

and 7th is a great team I dont see why you're trying to use that against me in an argument involving you and me... 7th were our rivals because we were the top two clans for years on this game... You dont have any rivals because you and your clan have never been skilled enough or relevant enough for anyone to even care about on that level.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 10 September 2018 - 6:21 am by 24_King_
In the official roster I registered all my members, 80% inactive and 99% played only CBA, I dont know what you're trying, but you look too sick and paranoid.

I Recruit only 2 players before the Tiw and they didnt even participate. You recruited Rizi / Beast to be bashed anyway.
I use the same players Vs R'B / 7th / Eot, so I dont know where you want to go with your stupid comments.
there was 5 maps (3 of them were your teams picks) including us playing you guys in YOUR best maps (AB/Hero) we won 5 matches with 3 being IC home picks.
Look what you say, you're really schizophrenic.
I accept Eot defeat me 7-0 wow, lol
But you show off that Eot beat me in *my maps*, when I didnt play, tard 11.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 10 September 2018 - 6:41 am
Excellent your excuses to cover your poor friends.
In the third game Zanchy retired crying because Camp beat him easily in the only civi he can play, and there i fought alone against Eddy, i didnt try to carry the team, just easy opponent to take advantage
' I can totally understand you wanting to save face and just 'forfeit' the rest of the matches when you have only one TG home pick left.
Learn to read,gross.
What do you think it means "short time"?, Brute.
Ilegal left, our third guy in tg.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 10 September 2018 - 7:16 am by 24_King_

and 7th is a great team I dont see why you're trying to use that against me in an argument involving you and me...
But you can use an autistic to try to be right in your absurd defamation, cynical rofl.
You dont have any rivals because you and your clan have never been skilled enough or relevant enough for anyone to even care about on that level.
I am sure but very sure, that we have beaten many more times vs members of dv8 / 7th in CBA / Hero(Mirror/Random) than the trash of Eot in all his life here.
Better wait for Forgive and Alex to gift you the medals and live of that as if you had been decisive.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 10 September 2018 - 7:26 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
24_King_ wrote:
In the official roster I registered all my members, 80% inactive and 99% played only CBA, I dont know what you're trying, but you look too sick and paranoid.

I Recruit only 2 players before the Tiw and they didnt even participate. You recruited Rizi / Beast to be bashed anyway.
I use the same players Vs R'B / 7th / Eot, so I dont know where you want to go with your stupid comments.
Look what you say, you're really schizophrenic.
I accept Eot defeat me 7-0 wow, lol
But you show off that Eot beat me in *my maps*, when I didnt play, tard 11.
You recruited danub, Demo, JoB monster and others (basically the majority of your TIW team who participated was all recruited prior to the TIW starting) and you didnt play because you were scared, I already showed that you had another week after our first games to schedule and play the rest of the matches 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 September 2018 - 7:25 am
24_King_ wrote:
But you can use an autistic to try to be right in your absurd defamation, cynical rofl.

I am sure but very sure, that we have beaten many more times vs members of dv8 / 7th in CBA / Hero(Mirror/Random) than the trash of Eot in all his life here.
Better wait for Forgive and Alex to gift you the medals and live of that as if you had been decisive.
in your dreams you come up with a statement like that 11.... and we have many people who win our medals.. you have none. Large difference between our two teams ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 10 September 2018 - 7:28 am
Wtf is this
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 10 September 2018 - 7:40 am
Hahahaha, Man please stop contradicting yourself, I just recruit Danub and he didnt play.
Demo / Job / Litllemonster were already in the clan, silly.
That was all your argument that I use "Smurf" ?, What a poor mind.

No wonder why Cs died so fast, with a ridiculous as you in charge of one of the most important clans.

And well, good luck bro, I hope that some day learn to argue decently and coherently, paranoid.
You are cute ;blush, peace&love.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 September 2018 - 8:16 am
Roster lock on TIW was Feb 2016
INeedAMiracle_ 10 January 2016 aka monster
JoB_ 31 December 2015

You recruited demo before TIW as well to play and be important for you guys in most maps... and you also recruited danub to play in maps like lustful or anything build related and was recruited right before TIW 11.

Nothing you've said so far has had any backing... you claim you didnt recruit people for TIW then you have the main people part of your clan recruited right before it started.

Then you say that you guys forfeit because we pressured army and you guys to play us at an inconvenient time for you despite our scheduling thread showing that we played the time that IC had suggested and then after we were ahead 3-0 going into the rest of the sets you guys had a full week to set up the rest of the games and show up and play but you chose forfeit instead out of fear. https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/237435

As I said before just stay in your lane and keep my clans name out of your mouth... you'll never be at our level no matter the lies you want to make up kiddo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Edited 10 September 2018 - 9:51 am by ['RB']ZottenDree
You both must be really bored
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 10 September 2018 - 12:31 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
'KingOfNoobs', it's probably time to shut up.. between this exchange and your ridiculous topics you're making yourself look an utter ****
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:11 pm
Sean even argue with unknown players 11 Sean get a job you lazy khunt

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567891011121314[15]1617
Displaying 211 - 225 out of 254 posts