JimmyRaton
W0LF____
[dv8]OrangWuTang
[Eot_]Zanchy____
[Eot_]Marvel__
[xCs]ViVo_
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:25 pm
you sit in every thread and talk about an inflated rate you have.. 0 ZERO 0 tournament accomplishments in your entire time on this game... and if you were ever let into any decent clan you would no doubt be on their B team in the only map you can play in AoC. Everything about your time spent on this game is a waste.

And I dont need to ask riven to know that he wont agree with anything or most of what you say lol. If anything dan will bribe him with something to make him come here and stir things up

You just are just upset that you could never recruit a talented player like fast car into eot
Link | Reply | Quote
 SiegeEngine

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:27 pm
Wow tard car actually got triggered 11 that's amazing
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:38 pm
Wow tard car actually got triggered 11 that's amazing

I dominated CS 7 years straight with no competition and some forum warriors trying to put me down. They should be ashamed of themselves. I mean give oldschool TOP Cba and Hero players some respect they deserve.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:46 pm
I dominated CS 7 years straight with no competition and some forum warriors trying to put me down. They should be ashamed of themselves. I mean give oldschool TOP Cba and Hero players some respect they deserve.

+1 you are the greatest
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:48 pm
you cant counter a triggered post with an obvious troll.
Link | Reply | Quote
 user124641314

Posted 29 August 2018 - 9:04 pm

I will repeat you once son, if you say you taught Riven in olds days and you both owned everyone, sadly riven this days is giving 0 competence in cba hero since 2017 (since i joined), noone can't say he's top cba hero player this days coz he isn't. he could reach maybe 19xx but not even more.

Are you aware that there is nothing more ridiculous than to claim yourself be the best one? that you have "mastered" a ladder of a map that is broken like **** and that nobody has considered you good is because you were, are, and will be a scum with an inflated ego forever. sadly you can not accept the facts and you have nothing left but to act like an annoying troll.

In conclusion: CBA Hero did not give any kind of difficulty in the past, I would like to see you play these days and see how they simply annihilate you with a patrol 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 29 August 2018 - 9:53 pm
hey bros sup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 29 August 2018 - 9:54 pm
Then how do you explain this, soyboy?

_MobbDeep_ wrote:
Oh god. Happy days. Why you putting flame again ? Dont copy old texts mate. And we talk everyday in private so why u need this. Nvm I back down and wont say anything more. If u need just write in priivate. Cheers.

https://endoftheline.voobly.com/forum/thread/160432
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:01 pm
That is clearly a fake old thread rick. All know who papi is and the real fear all had of him.

On another note my vote will go to the nicest thing someone can say about fastcar
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:34 pm
eat a bag of **** drama maker!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:42 pm
So far your winning the race for my vote sean as its the nicest thing so far
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 30 August 2018 - 12:51 am
You play one year this game so you know nothing. Lol. Stick to making useless hero guides on forums. Your opinion mean ****

Ive played for 1.5 years and won 2 badges. Less competition but what did you ever win bud? Sean even tops you in forum wars :(

Side note, bringing up that Ive only played for a year only proves my competency ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 30 August 2018 - 7:32 am
Too much fun like old days lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 30 August 2018 - 7:33 am
Too much fun like old days lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 30 August 2018 - 9:54 am by Playerpro123
Ive played for 1.5 years and won 2 badges. Less competition but what did you ever win bud? Sean even tops you in forum wars :(

Side note, bringing up that Ive only played for a year only proves my competency ;1thumbup

You won 2 badges because there is no competition left you ****. Lol. Only your clan stacking FMT vs noobs. All good players left this game long time ago. You're playing against the lowest scum. You win ****

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]67891011121314151617
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 254 posts